Longevity

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by poltiregist, Jun 19, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I will just cut to the core of survival and present this , to explore things our members may or may not be doing to extend their life span . For example their exercise they give their bodies , any special elixir they may be consuming whether it is store bought or concocted at home . What results are they believing they may be deriving from their plan ?

LastOutlaw and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    well I must be doing something right because GP/family doctor just gave me a clean bill of health, Blood Pressure okay, Heart Rate normal, Cholestoral normal, Blood Sugar normal, not bad for a young 73 year old. better than some I see 20 or even 30 years younger, so fat they dont walk they wobble.
    we dont eat take aways and all our food is cooked from fresh, some of it is even growing just outside our front door.

3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My plan is to physically work doing things taking physical effort and at the same time accomplish something . I don't expend my energy on some exercise gadget but use my energy constructing stuff . For example a brush cutting project is on my to do list . --- The only elixir I take is old school , actually so old school that the pharmacy orders it specially for me " liquid Geritol " .---- Like some of our other members I am over 70 years old but am in way above average physical condition . At temperatures reaching into the 90's here lately have been a one man crew working on constructing another house on our survival retreat , while the owner " my son " is in another state making money for the construction expenses .

Rebecca, LastOutlaw and TMT Tactical like this.