Loss Of Freedom Of Speach In U.s.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jul 20, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This is more of a question . Do U.S. United states citizens still have freedom of speech ? Seriously as rumors of the Biden regime making it illegal to speak against the Covid Vacine or to declare the 2020 political coup was a rigged election abound . People , I hear are being targeted as being terrorist for speaking up . This seems to be taken straight from North Korea's Kim Jong-un policy . People speaking up on social media I hear are being silenced but whether they are being arrested for speaking up , I honestly don't know . Really this poses a issue on this forum as whether to speak against tyranny or risk being whisked away in the middle of the night , or have your home or other possession's taken away through illegal actions by the present group huddled behind the razor wire . Clarification on United States freedom's that are still remaining " at this time " , would be good to know .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't watch much televised propaganda so really my info on our remaining freedoms " at this time " are sketchy . I have noticed on this forum what seems to be a cautious effort on what members put on here and they may have good reason to be cautious . Likely as we slide into a Venezuela patterned government further freedoms will disintegrate . Smile , agree and be happy or disappear .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I honestly believe we are headed towards a VZ (Venezuela) type government structure. Rapid inflation and loss of active free speech. Big Brother is watching. The 2022 mid term election will be the indicators of whether we can reverse this trend or if we will need to move to a more underground type activity level. All the members on this forum or at least the majority are small potatoes for government interest. That does not mean we are not monitored but since we don't promote the active over throw of the government, I doubt we will be getting any midnight visits. ROI (Return On Investment) will assign us a extremely low priority with Big Brother. Limited personnel and a limited amount of government resources will dictate the governments active interest in our little forum. With that being said, I don't think I would post any bomb making antigovernmental posts. Don't poke the bear, in other words.

lonewolf and poltiregist like this.
  4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This mirrors what I am thinking , but being not privy of a lot of government illegal proclamations am concerned . We seem to be in mucky times with the hierarchy reversing whom they go after , such as prosecuting someone for defending themselves or family . I agree we could be looking for self preservation going further underground in the near future .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/fVbCL0XUJ0cm/ Communism ---- I recall a year or two ago when I wrote on this forum about the Communist agenda approaching here in the United States and a member seemed appalled at me suggesting such a thing . As a prepper , I try to look farther into the future than most , which gives me more time to prepare . What I didn't envision however was the global grasp by the communist . ---- At least on my end it appears the visual part of the video did not transpire on the link but the sound is intact . Those that still think there will be an honest presidential election in the United States next time , may want to ponder this .

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    America has come full circle since the 50s and McCarthyism and "Reds under the bed".

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.