Made 8 Oz. Of Collodial Silver Today....

Discussion in 'Survival Kits' started by watcherchris, May 12, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've had a colloidal silver generator for about a month now and today I made 8oz. of colloidal silver and put it into two brown colored spray bottles.

Planning to make another 8 oz. soon into two more 4 oz spray bottles.

This is made to some 30ppm according to the charts.

Going to have to get some kind of tester to read more accurately PPM.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thinking about ordering another colloidal silver generator as a back up...and putting it away...more silver rods as well.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    How have you used your colloidal silver? What projects have you attacked and what have been the results? One can read about this, however if you yourself seen benefits, then please share.

I'm gonna now go back and search your posts on this topic -- I didn't do so before writing this response.

Do you have any recent results that have encouraged you in making more colloidal silver?

I bought some of this decades ago and now I can't remember for which uses I put it to task. I seem to remember rinsing my mouth with such a solution to see if it would help with canker sores. I would also soak my toothbrush in it. It didn't help with the canker sores as I now remember. Maybe I was asking too much of it.

Katadyn water filters are lined w_silver and back in the 1800s folk would toss silver coins in water storage barrels. To this day, silver is used in water filtration systems (it has lots of industrial uses).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I would like to know more about the generator. I made one years ago but am not so sure it was "right". I have read that as the silver goes into solution the amps change so a "rheostat" is needed to keep the amps steady. I probably didn't explain that correctly, it's been awhile.

I use colloidal silver for sinus infections. When I feel something coming on I snuff up a few drops up each nostril seems to really make a difference.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://draxe.com/nutrition/colloidal-silver-benefits/

My wife has an inflammatory disorder that affects the skin. I'm gonna look into C.Silver's use in this regard.

There are clinical tests showing than C.Silver helps with sinusitis. I can believe that, because when you have sprayed this into your nose, the silver goes straight to the affected area.

Me, I doubt that it would have sufficient anti-bacterial nor antiviral activity to be an effective killer of a systemic infection of the human body. Possibly it could add something? One problem with infections is the inflammation they cause (covid sets off lethal inflammatory responses in the lungs, thus the anti-inflammatory quinine derivatives help reduce the morbidity of covid). Inflammation causes healing TOO MUCH inflammation and you die.

Here are some quotes from the above article; this is a straight cut'n'paste:

5. Anti-Inflammatory
    Colloidal silver is also a fantastic anti-inflammatory remedy. Case in point: Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) studied the effects of inflammation after being treated by colloidal silver, and they found that the inflamed skin of pigs treated with silver experienced near-normal skin after 72 hours, while other treatment groups not treated with silver remained inflamed.
    Research is beginning to reflect what many people have already known anecdotally for years — that colloidal silver can reduce swelling, speed healing, and boosts cell recovery. More studies on humans are needed to understand the true potential of colloidal silver for inflammation, but what we have already seen is promising.
    6. Sinusitis
    Widely used to control sinus infections, colloidal silver can benefit people when it’s used as a nasal spray, according to a study published in the International Forum for Allergy and Rhinology in 2014.
    And a recent 2018 study published in Frontiers in Microbiology found that colloidal silver nasal rinses, when used twice daily for 10 days, are safe and effective for patients with chronic sinusitis.
    Twenty-two patients completed the study and were given either oral antibiotics with saline rinses twice a day or colloidal silver nasal rinses twice daily. The results indicate that both forms of treatment showed similar improvements in sinusitis symptoms, and using colloidal silver in this manner for ten days was deemed safe.
    You can purchase a good quality, pure colloidal silver nasal spray product or add a few drops of liquid colloidal silver to a “neti pot.” To apply it directly into your nasal cavity, let it drain down your throat while tilting your head back.
    Also, it’s important to point out that recent research indicates that hidden infections by pathogens could be a cause of respiratory inflammation associated with common allergies and asthma. Colloidal silver destroys Pseudomonas aeruginosa infections, which may be the reason why airborne allergy sufferers often find such dramatic relief from colloidal silver.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Gentlemen,

Here is the generator I have here currently...

https://www.amazon.com/Compact-Colloidal-Generator-LifeForce-Devices/dp/B00K3X88H6/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1FNNG3ZZ1J09&dchild=1&keywords=colidial+silver+generator&qid=1589354888&sprefix=colodial+silver+gener,aps,143&sr=8-3

And another on order...

I have used colodial silver purchased in health food stores off and on for years....mostly as an anti bacterial....colds and such. This along with plenty of vitamin C.

Same with silver...I often purchase silver when I have spare cash. When my electric water distiller was hooked up I placed a pure silver 1 oz. Maple Leaf in the distilled water holding tank. It is still there in the holding tank in storage in my garage.

Now...when I was up in central Virginia recently ..west of Richmond...I put up two dipole antennas for two prepper groups.

I got eat up with ticks in this endeavor. So too one of the women to whom I gave a bottle of 30 ppm colodial silver.

Now she sprayed it on her tick bites and says it helps.

I have not so done but am thinking about it. To date I have used only Neosporin on them.

I'll let you know how the colodial silver works...the Neosporin has limited results to date...for two days.

By the way Gentlemen...I did not know that about colodial silver and sinus infections.

The store bought silver comes in a spray bottle...and I have not sprayed it but taken it by the teaspoon....a tea spoon every other day. I worry about taking it too often and or turning a shade of blue.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and wally like this.
  7. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    the guy turned blue/purple from drinking a 10 oz glass of it per day and washing his skin in it....here he is on oprah

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Ref my involvement in doing volunteer field work with a dental org, .. I remember once asked to go to trailer to get a box/case of silver nitrate swabs - used to treat oral ulcers. That's all I know about pharma properties of silver but this is route to research as to what the treatment is.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    OK...Gentlemen,

Before departing for work last night..I sprayed an area on me with tick bites and left another area with tick bites unsprayed..

The area sprayed with collodial silver showed noticeably less inflammation than the area not sprayed...less itchy too.

Just thought I should follow up my previous posts on this topic.

Will be spraying all areas now..

Had extra monies yesterday and bought three US 90% Silver....silver US Dollars and a one ounce Canadian Maple leaf in silver...and put them away..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelte.

TMT Tactical likes this.