Maintain Alert Re Ticks !

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Sep 14, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.wavy.com/news/virginia/...n-hampton-roads-can-lead-to-red-meat-allergy/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

With hurricanes approaching the Gulf Coast - and soon Atlantic seaboard - don't neglect the tick danger.

I'm north of Hampton Roads and the ticks are homesteading here. My "concern" is if a tree requires me to bolt out of this place ... and it might be an alternate door ... I'd be walking, running, via some grass - presuming I don't fall.

I'll pre-spray my boots and pants with DEET and can will be in my vest. All this is in time is of the essence. Otherwise, I'd still spray and do it again.

Don't neglect the tick danger !

A basic rule of emergency prep is to flee to safety and not away from danger. This is because these situations are dynamic; much can be rapidly changing.

I don't consume red meat but really do want some Dorito chips and a brew. Unfortunately, the chips yes; the rest - medical diet.

Hope I don't tick anyone off with this alert !

Time for a water...........

TMT Tactical likes this.