Malaysian 101

Discussion in 'Asia' started by sakakimakio, Jul 9, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. sakakimakio

sakakimakio New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Look like I'm the only malaysian here to represent my country. Lately, Malaysia make the front page of the news, from missing airline MH 370, the killing of North Korean leader's brother, fail investment from company owned government (shh..), and so on. I still think its stupid to be proud for these incidents make us the center of the world attention. Oh, yeah, we do have one thing that to be proud i think, Petronas Twin Towers, that's so yesterday actually. So guys, nice meeting you here and look forward for your replies!

2. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
    Not your fault! Welcome, its always good to have insight from all over. Perspective is a great thing.

3. sakakimakio

sakakimakio New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Thanks and yeah, perspective is great. Hahaha. :D

4. koolhandlinc

koolhandlinc Expert Member
      245/345

Blog Posts:
    Perspective: Before I traveled to another country. I saw poverty here and thought it was a terrible thing. After I traveled to another country. I saw poverty there and here and realized how good people here have it in life.

Seeing life from another's point of view changed me forever. My perspective changed when I traveled and thus changed my perspective at how I look at everything forever. I returned here and speak differently because of my travels. Now I am changing others around me. If only a little, its still a change.

I will always welcome your opinion. Even if I disagree. I want to hear and learn from you.