Malaysian Women And Pandemic

Discussion in 'Ladies Section' started by Pragmatist, Apr 1, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't usually in agreement toward anything that came from Malayan Peninsula, but I can definitely relate regarding properly dress, make up, and others (I'm writing this while she is not around) o_O

Anyway I think I'm gonna write about the subject in different thread

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Varuna,

I knew you'd appreciate the Malaysian contribution to our world event.

Looking forward to story's development.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I never watch sports nor ESPN.

That way I never feel obligated to run a touchdown for a nagging woman..

Nor am I interested in coming in second, third, or fourth place in the home for which I take first place risks to pay for, keep, and or maintain.

If there is any truth to this stuff...that this virus kills males more than females....the females in this world are going to have a problem...nagging is not going to solve it. Nor is dressing up and or make up.

Ishmaelites...run stupid...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm probably going to draw a fair amount of criticism for what I'm about to say. But free speech and all that ...

I actually agree with the advic. In times of crisis, woman should shut the hell up and let the man do what he does best. Further, I agree woman should dress nicely and wear make up in a situation that calls for it. What do I mean by that? Well, I don't wear make up myself or dress up, however, I can and have in the past. If being a "woman" helps your man feel better I don't think that's a bad thing ... especially in difficult times.

Boom boom ... fire away

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Blitz,

I'm not against free speech...I am for it...and other rights too.

However ..let me say that I prefer the company of women more than men.

I do not care to sit around and listen to a bunch of men/males talking about how much they drank or were with women...etc etc. I also do not watch or read about sports. Not interested in that as well in the subculture of males.
    I am not against sports...I just have little use for this tendency to worship these sports figures as a demi god....nor buy the products with my hard earned monies.

Though I dearly love the female form as a male....I have learned that the real valuable commodity a good woman brings to a man who knows.....is Peace...not Piece....good times or bad..

But what I have also learned is that very few males/men know or understand this in a heavily merchandized social structure....so how would a woman ever know???

We shall see how this virus changes the landscape with the hard times coming out of it.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  7. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    "Though I dearly love the female form as a male....I have learned that the real valuable commodity a good woman brings to a man who knows.....is Peace...not Piece....good times or bad.."

Yes, I agree. However, there are times when a woman can give a man, how can I put this ... something to lift his spirits and morale. I'm not suggesting women should walk around dressed up to the nines 24/7 but I am suggesting there is a place for it. There's also a lot of other aspects women can bring to a difficult situation. We are nurturers afterall (well, most of us anyway).

As far as the peace aspect, yep, not nagging definitely brings peace.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes...there is a place and time to dress to the nines...but to me what makes a real woman is internal...not external.

And yes...a real woman can lift a man's spirits indeed...and be happy to come home to that arena of Peace...versus the chaos to so often be found outside in the world.

In this way a good woman gives a man shelter ...from the chaos outside the home....

A drug from which he never wants to get off it.

I've been around this globe...not particularly impressed.

I've got to go along with Dorothy and Toto...and click my heels three times..

I can cook, clean for myself...wash..even fix my own washer and dryer...

But I surely love it when a woman brings me a hot cup of coffee and a home made biscuit...and some jam..,..from her heart..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  9. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Said beautifully Watcherchris!

TMT Tactical likes this.