Mask Policy; Murder At A Michigan Family Dollar Store

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, May 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member
      82/115

Blog Posts:
    Wow! Just the fact that a dollar store needed a security guard is a bad omen. The masses are starting to get restless, folks. Be aware!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Even my wife (who has a small purse pistol but does not carry) said to me today that she was glad I did not let her go out alone, due to all the crazy people. She also said that she now tells people how glad she is that I insisted we store supplies, even tho she thought I was maybe missing a few marbles. I think she is even happy about all my stored and reloading ammo. And the Pendulum swings. LOL

Skywalker likes this.
  4. Skywalker

82/115

Blog Posts:
    I’ve been preparing for when the SHTF for many years. My wife never really questioned my activities, but I did get “the look” if I said we needed more food or ammo. Now she is the one pushing for more of everything. If only I had an unlimited budget.....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This is just part of the ongoing issue of Amish aggression in the USA.

aa59e6c9341ecba0d5e921757b741941.jpeg

TMT Tactical and Skywalker like this.
  6. Skywalker

82/115

Blog Posts:
    The police must have a easy time in a ‘high’ speed pursuit of an Amish wagon when the fastest they could go is 5 MPH. :confused:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What kind of smart-Alec are you, Skywalker?!

This is a serious issue! The fiendish Amish are not to be trifled with! These wagons drawn by their vicious attack-horses are rolling machines of death and destruction. And what with Sister Sarah in the rear with her ma-deuce smoking with the flames of perdition, I myself would not follow in close pursuit.

The Amish are here to impose. Witness how they force their home-made soaps, their wooden furniture, their granola, ... upon we poor consumers. Just the other day, a pack of Amish women slammed me to the ground and forced me to buy five loaves of their home-made bread!

Ignore the Amish at your peril!

Skywalker and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. Skywalker

82/115

Blog Posts:
    Uh, oh. I hear knocking on my front door. I hope it’s not the Amish Mafia coming to rub me out. :eek:

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    See! I told you! Try to take some of them with you as you perish. Farewell, Skywalker!

Skywalker likes this.
  10. Skywalker

82/115

Blog Posts:
    Wait! I didn’t mean it brother Abraham! No! Aaaaaagggggggghhhhhhh!!!

Skywalker?
    Skywalker??
    Skywalker???

You may be the next victim of the Amish Mafia...

Bwa-ha-haaaaaaa

11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I was once surrounded by Amish. Only with the aid of St.Michael was I able to shoot my way out of that horrific situation. Praise be unto Those On High, I was able to retrieve an Amish hat and with that hat, I taught our vicious guard dog (ignore the wagging tail) to alert on the Amish scent.

When the Amish near, our dog goes bat-sh## crazy. Dogs can be life-savers.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=amish+zombies&atb=v140-1&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

Skywalker likes this.
  12. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

The pictures very good - and thought-provoking.

The guy on the wagon reminds me of something currently going on. The US recently built a drone base in Mali, subSahara Africa (or thereabouts Mali; reports kept blurry). The standard US military objectives were the goals. Later reports told of US perimeter security problems. The terrorists were using guns mounted on private citizen type pickup trucks. The latest reports from House Armed Services Committee is that US Africorps to be reduced to ~ 300 personnel....the nice way of saying we're leaving.

Those Amish and their neighbors the Mennonites in the Shendandoah Valley along with the Brooklyn ultra orthodox Hasadic Jewish, just might have Prepper type arrangements in place that are top tier.

"Trust but verify."