Media Formed Openion Versus Facts

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by TexDanm, Oct 19, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The liberal controlled media is using lies to mold the views of how dangerous and common guns are used in shootings. When they talk statistics they make it sound like murders and mass shootings from people using guns are as common as hell while the fact is that when you talk out the suicides, legal police shootings, legal shootings where victims did it in self-defense the figures are a lot different. What is more important is how these lies make a problem that is real seem less and a problem that is not so real seem VERY threatening.

Because they drag every shooting to the forefront on nationwide news it seems as if we are under siege but a shooting in California doesn't represent a real threat to people in Virginia BUY nonetheless they make it seem as if people are being shot all around us.

45,000 Americans commit suicide every year and the suicide rate among children is growing fast! Gun control won't affect this. Why is one black criminal getting shot national news while every day 123 Americans die by their own hand and it isn't worthy of mention? I wonder how much of our problem in this country may be partially caused by the constant bombardment of our minds with despair fomented via all of the various media.

I stopped EVER watching national news several years ago and limit my reading to less sensational sources. It is actually sort of amazing how much better you feel when you don't tune in to a daily dose of hopelessness and misery.

Understand that the "non-mass shooting" bar on the graph below is not just murders. It reflects police-involved shootings and any other non-mass shootings.

"A new survey from American Associate for Public Opinion Research shows that Americans are much more likely to think that mass shootings and other types of homicides make up a much larger share of total homicides than they do. The huge gap between how people think individuals die from guns and how they do is undoubtedly due to media bias. "
    3130b6d05cfe1db4bc3beecb3f009517.png

Attached Files:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Dalewick

Dalewick Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TD, Have you ever given an interview to the news media? They are lying snakes. My boss told me to give a Raleigh, NC. station a interview in 93'. It was my second interview and last. They cut and spliced a 45 minute interview into a 60 second sound bite that advanced there animal rights agenda. I have nothing for them. Whoever owns the station, sets the agenda. Nothing but a spin job.

Dale

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  3. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    :eek: That must be horrible :(. Thankfully such thing has never happen to me, and hopefully never will. Although for newspaper interview they usually just cut all my gibberish talk and just wrote the substance (as in making their own conclusion) :(

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-news-lester-holt-truth-fairness-overrated

"NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’"

"NBC News anchor Lester Holt received praise from liberal media figures after saying reporters don’t need to hear both sides of a story before determining the 'truth.'

"'I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in,' Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium."

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  5. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    "CNN News Article: ‘It’s Not Possible to Know a Person’s Gender Identity at Birth’"

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-...enies-the-biological-reality-of-sex-at-birth/

"In an article reporting on Kristi Noem’s decision to veto the 'Fairness in Girls’ Sports' bill, CNN breaking-news reporter Devan Cole claimed yesterday that there’s no way to determine a child’s 'gender identity' at birth.

“'It’s not possible to know a person’s gender identity at birth, and there is no consensus criteria for assigning sex at birth,' Cole asserted, in a statement better fit for an unhinged opinion article than a news article by a breaking-news reporter."

Old Geezer take: I'm glad that the leftists are coming out of the closet as being the mentally-ill crew that they are. Maybe it is a good thing also that dollars are being manufactured faster than toilet paper. The dollar is worthless and the MSM is nuts. We all knew it. Now it is out in the open.

CNN -- Crazy News Network

upload_2021-4-1_0-7-4.png

Rebecca, TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  6. Dalewick

Dalewick Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Has anyone else noticed that anytime movies need a fake news cast in there movie, it's usually CNN. LOL!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Legendary Survivalist Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    like they used to say on a 50s American cop show "The facts mam, just the facts!!"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

That was Sgt Joe Friday (played by Jack Webb) of LAPD on show "Dragnet".

It was one of my foundation stones.

Only minor in actual history, Sgt Friday's show introduced the famous "38 Snubnose" police revolver. It was a favorite of the founders of the in formation new state of Singapore.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes that was the one. 1950s tv show.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I keep hearing this crap all the time these days, I dont care what gender someone "feels" there are only 2 genders, male and female, and thats a biological fact.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  11. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As far as the realm of medicine is concerned, there are XX people and XY people (yes, XXY people exist but they are as rare as chicken teeth).

If a person has had gender reassignment surgery, that person is still XX or XY -- however they began at the moment of their conception. Every cell in the body that has a full set of chromosomes, which is to say 99.44% (just like Ivory Soap), is XX or XY (red blood cells do not carry DNA; sperm and eggs have 1/2 count of DNA, they are "haploid").

Why some individuals have psychological profiles that do not match their biology seems to be turning into an endless discussion. One thing is for sure, if a person obsesses on their sexual identity then that person has problems. Heterosexual or homosexual, one hopefully is more than just their sexual nature. Western nations are utterly obsessed with sexuality and this is downright pathologic. Many parents will not let their children watch mainstream TV shows due to the political and sexual content. Media has become propaganda. And as we all know, humor has officially died.

As to "Just the facts, mam," that's all I want from the news. When I see an article that has a title beginning with "What you should know about ...", I do not read it. I don't know how many times I have heard media say that the news must be "digested" for the masses. That makes me so mad that I could scream. An adult does not need anyone to explain events to them. Tell me the events and I'll make up my own mind. "Explanations" only belong in the commentary sections of news reporting.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Old Geezer,

Using media-press-news as synonyms for here:

"The press today is an army with carefully organized weapons, the journalists its officers, the readers it's soldiers."

Oswald Spengler

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      The press is the proverbial 5th column.

Old Geezer, Apr 1, 2021
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Materialists take physics and attempt to form metaphysics from it.

Materialism has become a religion. Scientists are their priests and bishops. Famous scientists are their archbishops. All want to become the Pope. The West is awash with born-again materialists.

In the realm of quantum physics, some are sounding heretical. Some question if matter matters. All that matter seems to be is "stable energy" or "observed energy". One tests/observes energy and poof, it becomes matter! Then disappears. String theorists postulate at least 11 dimensions. Surgical staff members have patients who have died on the table come back and tell them the details of what procedures they were performing in other rooms of the hospital -- this while the patient was flat-line DEAD.

Most all of that which people hold sacred isn't.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    So true !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

515/575

Blog Posts:
    When the Right goes armed, the collectivist media goes nuts and screams, "Sedition!"

When the Left goes armed, the MSM suppresses the information.

"About Those Armed Protestors at the Capitol - The Georgia Capitol"

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stacey-...s-at-the-capitol-the-georgia-capitol-n1437031

"The eyewitness who took the video gave PJ Media his impression of what he witnessed:

"'A half dozen heavily armed militia surrounded the state legislator who was arrested last week for assaulting a state trooper, presumably to protect her from another arrest. It was surreal. There was no clash between the leftists and the state troopers although we saw one trooper with a rifle. There were a half dozen more who were similarly dressed but not openly bearing firearms.'

"If Cannon has received threats requiring this type of security, providing it requires licensure in the state. If not, the rank hypocrisy of her allowing this on her behalf is pretty astonishing. ..."

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/...ia-descended-georgia-capitol-radical-leftists

upload_2021-4-3_19-14-25.png

Mainstream Media -- communism's 5th column

Last edited: Apr 3, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.