Members ...please Try To Control Yourselves..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Aug 26, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Morgan101, Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Please ...please ....Please........try to control yourselves..

Do not stampede....to the KK,

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    OK, so I go to Krispy Kreme, show my vaccination records and ask for my donuts. They tell me I don't have the correct vaccine record.

"What?!" I'm a bit indignant.

"Sir, these aren't the vaccines in the ad!"

So I show them my distemper, parvo, and rabies shots record again. Got my shots two months ago; plus, I took my heart worms medication. I even showed them my collar tag! Still, these Krispy Kremer teenage workers wouldn't give me my donuts, so I just stormed out'a the place. I had half a mind to lift my leg and tinkle on their sign.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Ystranc
      :rolleyes:

Ystranc, Aug 27, 2021
      watcherchris likes this.
  4. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Brilliant one old geezer,
    Being in the UK I haven't seen the advert but it strikes me as a typical piece of corporate self interest...it's working because up to a couple of minutes ago I'd never heard of Krispy-Kreme.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Kryspy Kreme donuts are your classic yeast/raised glazed donuts. Theirs are basically fluffy toroid dispenser-units for a bit of grease and a whole lot of sugar. As a matter of fact, one could simply melt sugar, draw it up into a syringe, and inject the sugar into one's vein and thereby save one the trouble of ingesting the doughnut via the mouth / alimentary canal. Into rapid weight gain? Any Krispy Kreme store is your road to actualizing that goal. More lard? Just add melted butter.

Old Geezer, Aug 27, 2021
      Ystranc likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think there was something similar in the UK, if teenagers got the shots they could get a voucher for some fast food or other, I forget which.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    never had one, i refuse , they might be very good and i could not stop.

7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    My wife likes cake donuts without icing. Me, I'm a non-recovering addict of mega-sweet death-donuts. Get me near a Krispy Kreme and I'm drawn into that galactic black hole of annihilation.

upload_2021-8-28_16-41-16.png

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  8. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't eat Krispy Kreme. I like them, but they don't like me. A very repeatable scientific experiment. C'est la vie.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just this week, I was able to resist going to a Krispy Kreme. I drove away.

Then, my car went into driverless mode and pulled into the drive-up lane of a Dunkin' Donut shop! Once in that lane, I was unable to take control over the car and thus unable to escape. Suddenly the window rolled down and I heard a voice, "Sir, may I take your order."

When I took the car to the auto shop where I bought it, I was told by the service manager that my car did not have a driverless mode. Angrily I stormed outta that place ... with those dozen donuts sitting beside me.

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.