Men Should You Protect Women?

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by pacmantacman, Apr 20, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Our daughter did something VERY similar to what your wife did as a girl.

My wife isn't this tough, however our daughter sure could hold her own. God rest her eternal soul.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    not hate, just know better.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Just like all men are not willing to risk life and lib for an unknown female. Not all women are worth risking life and lime to protect. Same applies to males. Does not mean that either gender is hated, only means we each have varied opinions and experiences.

Sonofliberty and lonewolf like this.
  4. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Hate women? Not at all. I do miss good women very much. They are very hard to find. Feminism has ruined women in the west IMHO. I will not risk anything to defend a feminazi. IMO, they are not worth my time.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. pacmantacman

pacmantacman Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    No doubt good woman will be victimized if men over generalize all women to be man haters. When I comes to strangers there is no sure fire way to consistently know what a woman is about.

And as it pertains to women who actually are feminists, it sounds like they need to double down on their ideas because certainly many men are no longer there to give them their strength.

Last edited: May 2, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the problem is with strangers in general never mind what their gender, knowing how a stranger will behave in any given situation is an art form which I haven't mastered yet!
    best to not get involved in the first place, get it wrong and the consequences could be bad even fatal.

7. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Agreed, there is no way to know. The best thing is to assume the worst until proven otherwise. I no longer automatically ascribe good intentions to strangers. 50% of the population voted for oshitforbrains and more than 50% of women did so. Then we have to consider how many voted for cankles. Trust of any sort is no longer to be extended automatically to strangers. Male or female is irrelevant. If they are not known to me or mine, best leave them to their own devices.

TMT Tactical likes this.