Mentally Prep For Those In Panic

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by Pragmatist, Mar 3, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not going to read the article.......but will mention that much of my current thinking and attempting to mentally prepare for this is......that I will be totally blindsided by other peoples reactions in my orbit. I am currently stunned at how dear friends and loved ones are reacting to the 2019-coronavirus. I am so bewildered, that I fear my ability to appropriately react.....when urgently required to react.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Sourdough,

Understand.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My daughter works in the medical field . She plans to be attending a meeting on the virus , locust plague and other cr-py things going on , on the planet this Thursday . The meeting will be in Tulsa Oklahoma . Somewhere around this weekend I may be able to share more insight . She says no way will she go to these death holes at this time but will attend the meeting to gain updated knowledge .

TMT Tactical and Rebecca like this.
  5. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I wonder how much of the airlines reaction or overreaction is due to the litigious nature of Today's society. They are going to be cautious to the extreme. It didn't seem to matter the girl was being honest about her condition, hung over, not sick. At the hint of a problem they go into quarantine mode.

As for the panicked crowd, get away from it, stay out of it or at the edges of it (not in the middle) as best you. If we were outside I would tell my wife to hold onto my belt and follow me. We would navigate out of the panicked area.

6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Morgan,

If there's a business term for "always maxed out to the fullest", the airlines are using it. The 2 big fields are finance and public relations. Both fields are well staffed.

It's - reaction - not - over reactions - . It's mostly all calculated and planned for. There are even protocols for survivors of crashes.

The personalities are insignificant. It's about ROI - Return On Investment, Daily Cash Position, Financial market reactions, news reports, ......

Panicked crowds = sparks next to the open gasoline container.

Morgan101 likes this.