Meth.....how Do People On Meth, Think, Do, Act, Behave, Respond, Etc..

Discussion in 'Safety' started by Sourdough, Jun 3, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I "ONLY" want to know what to expect from people on meth. I don't give a rats butt'hole about the health issues. But I want to know what to expect, if I had contact with someone on meth.

Thank You........I appreciate any help.

Keith H. and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Links to this information would be good also, but I don't care about any of it accept, what to expect, if I encountered someone.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  4. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:

Thanks......I read those and several other sites that I searched. But they all seem to reference "Signs" that would be observable if you lived with or worked with someone using Meth.

I guess, what I am wanting, and not finding....is what are the signs that a cop/LEO would notice if the stopped a vehicle. What behavior would tip the LEO to maybe the driver was up on Meth.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I seem to recall it was a bloke on meth that the police found eating another bloke. So perhaps think zombie!!!
    Keith.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is what I am "really" wanting. If I encounter someone who is drunk or appears to be drunk, depending on many factors at that exact moment, I feel I could sort, What I "Choose" to do.

But I know zero about how to identify someone high on Meth.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    It's the same as Tequila, only they move faster.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    From what I have been told, dealing with methheads who are of a criminal mind defies all human rationale. Some of them seem to have lost whatever intelligence and common sense they may have had at one time. What you expect a "normal" criminal to do, won't fly with a tweaker because their brain is damaged...as in crispy fried.

Expect the unexpected.

Morgan101, Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning IBME,

You are asking for a clinical evaluation that requires a staffed clinic.

The acidhead just might also be loaded with RX pharma from the area VA Medical Center.

Recommend deal in common denominators: coherence and are hands on or off the steering wheel.

Is there any real difference between a meth case and someone who consumed some good ol' Yukon Jack and a generous handful of phenobarbital ?!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    A vast difference! A drunk or stoned person still has some vestige of rationale, however dulled or slowed it may be. A person's brain damaged by meth is no longer functioning in reality. Some are so intensely violent that mace, taser, and even bullets are not "felt." Just about every LEO can attest to cases of this. They will also tell you that some drug-addled perps can be hard to stop.

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    avoid them like the plague!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. pacmantacman

pacmantacman Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Most people on meth are more of a danger to themselves both short term and long term. It’s the stone cold sober meth addict looking for money to get his next fix that you have to be most concerned with.

And possibly the long term effects of Polly drug use that leaves them permanently mentally altered in unpredictable ways from previous “bad trips” and overdoses.

However they still display the same threat indicators as anyone else, which to a trained eye are just as easily observable.

Certainly a starting point is to identify the look of a meth addict, which is typically present regardless if they are currently high or not. Then look for clues such as an internal clock that is working faster than everyone else, with a touch of paranoia.

But ultimately general pre-attack indicators is what will save you.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  13. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    situational awareness, get your nose out of that mobile screen and get those headphones out of your ears, watch what is going on around you, especially in big cities and large urban centres, and you might just avoid been attacked. most attacks happen because people are not aware of what is going on around them, muggers and addicts will look for an easier target.

14. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Grizzleyette,

No, this is not my point. Plus, any difference is without distinction. Again, any difference is meaningless from the perspective of an observer such as a LEO or responder.

A VA medical center can load up a patient with RX pharma so that distinctions are not detectable when looking into a car. It is night. The observer is tired. The other passengers in the vehicle are "potential" lethal threats to observer and a couple of seconds are allocated to also look at them.

Deal in common denominators.