Method To Disinfect N 95 Mask

Discussion in 'Recrafting and Modifying' started by Pragmatist, Mar 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/coronavirus-n-95-masks-hospitals-decontamination-duke

Preface: Experimental DO NOT USE METHOD WITHOUT YOUR ADDITIONAL RESEARCH

Good morning all,

Per ...

Duke North Carolina - not Columbia NYC - tells of an H2O2 mist method to disinfect N -95 masks for reuse.

It is not a hi tech method.

By the time the epicenters can set up one of these mist rooms ...... studies can start soonest ...... there should be abundant supplies of these 75 cents masks available. They will cost more than production costs plus a large profit. They will cost buchu $.

All this reminds me of learning in junior high school that after the Spanish American War, soldiers on horse patrol would get saddle sores and go to the Army hospital in places like Cuba and Puerto Rico. They'd get treated for infected blisters and come out of the hospital with Yellow Fever.

To control ants, the hospitals would put each leg of the bed in an empty can and then fill with water as a barrier to the ants. The anopheles mosquitoes were loving it and transferred Yellow Fever to the soldiers in the hospital.

Going to Walmart for some hydrogen peroxide could be worse than not re-using the N - 95 mask.