Mexican Drug Cartel Distributes Aid Packages

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 17, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Interesting PR move with El Chaos’s image blazed on the masks.

I’d love to see Trump have his images stamped on all masks along with MAGA going forward!

Dalewick, TMT Tactical and randyt like this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Alaskajohn,

If/when available, I'd load up on these MAGA masks !

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    It certainly worked for Robin Hood (story line). They are robbing the Rich Gringos (selling drugs to them) and NOW giving to the poor. The Mexican government was doing a poor job combating the Cartels before, now even more of the people will be on the Cartels side. Hurry up with that wall.

6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

Very good !

The Mexicans learned from the Cubans.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Great way to win over the people and enact your own government.

They did a good job securing their website.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    *sigh* business community doesn't think that way. They have every reason for having market (read: consumer) WHEN this plague end. A troop of dead customer or potential customer is really bad for business.

Anyone with enough money & common sense could always keep their support infrastructure secure & efficient by hiring / contracting the task to professionals in the corresponding field.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    The following hypothetical scenario has crossed my mind for many years now.

It's mid afternoon and the press are all lined up on the White House grounds awaiting the president to exit the White House and board Marine One (the president's helicopter). The press is anxiously awaiting for the common Q & A with the president as is what happens all the time when the president boards Marine One. Suddenly the president can be seen walking out of the White House and approach the mob of reporters with cameras and microphones in hand. "Mr. President! Mr. President! What do you intend to do about ANTIFA? Do you think they should be designated as a terrorist organization? Suddenly a light buzzing sound could be heard. As the sound grows louder and louder it draws the attention of the press and the president to the skies where there in the sky coming toward the White House is a drone about two feet long and one foot wide. Now all of the press have focused their cameras on this invading drone in White House airspace and suddenly like magic the news ticker on the bottom of everyone's TV screen flashes "BREAKING NEWS". While the Secret Service usher the president back inside the white house the drone is too close and BOOM! A massive explosion. The president, most of the press and some Secret Service personal are all caught in the blast and perish.

-----------------------------

Now that above scenario has been on my mind for years. It's like the gun or illicit drugs. You can't outlaw it and you can't control it. Though, you can impede but can't turn off. The would be evil doer will do what he or she wants to do regardless of the law. In this instance you can't outlaw drones all due to national security considerations. Now I bet right now the Secret Service has plans on the use of a drone in this instance. In fact, I'm most certain they do. I think I read that they even have that base covered while in the motorcade. But, and this is a huge BUT. Where there's a will there's a way. They had better be monitoring all swaths of frequencies via SDR (Software Defined Radio) and consider the fact this damn thing can be pilotless just by virtue of programmed GPS navigation. Which means when the president is near you your GPS signal NEEDS to be cut out like what! At least in a three to four block radius around the president. Now whether that happens or not right now I'm not sure, but it sure as shit outta. The other factor are swarms of drones. How do yo counter that? Cutting the GPS signal in the area is one way. As I said in the last thread. If I can think it, so too someone else. And that someone else may be a bastard.

That old Russian proverb comes to mind. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Perhaps this might be the secret Secret Service motto on a day by day basis. There's a pretty decent book called Inside Delta Force. It's quite old now, but toward the end the book talks about the training with Delta Force and the Secret Service and some of their protection methods. Was really interesting. I for one had no idea Delta Force trained with the Secret Service. If they still do today I'm not sure.

It just dawned on me. It may be policy that when the president exits the White House it's not to be carried live on TV. Not too sure about that one though. Perhaps that should be a policy due to security considerations. That also means no live broadcast of Rose Garden speeches, and other stuff. If I were president myself I'd work damn close with my Secret Service on all this stuff. LOL That's just the kind of person I am. Not that I would be too occupied with that stuff over what I need to do at an administrative capacity as president, but ideas and scenarios would be tossed to the Secret Service and ask about their contingency plans. If I think it could be done better I'd listen to what they had to say and perhaps make recommendations. Though, the problem may be money and you get that by vote from the legislative branch.

Anyway, I just wrote my ass off here. Time to squeeze a squad for ink. :D

1. Dalewick
      F22, The Whitehouse is actually prepared for such an incursion. AA equipment is in place, in several places on the grounds as well as mobile units with operators. Two of the units are automated and need no human operator. Not to mention the WH has the ability to jam ALL incoming and outgoing radio signals. Even GPS targeting systems need those radio signals to maintain target and DOD has equipment in place to deal with "hardened" systems.

Dalewick, Aug 31, 2020
      TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    2. Old Geezer
      Think about what sorts of technology is on AWACS aircraft and raise that to the power of ten. I can't even begin to imagine what surrounds the White House. And when the prez. travels, the military has all its toys in the sky ... not to mention what we have in Earth orbit.

Old Geezer, Aug 31, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    F-22 has spoken of the threats to the president.

The way to disable standing political power structures in office or seeking to come to power is not in taking-out the known faces. It is in taking-out their enablers. Top-dog financiers are also a pain to take out.

Well, what to do?

Take out their accountants. Take out their technicians. Steal their money? That would be nice, but it is better to burn/destroy/melt their money/barter/assets of every ilk. Take out the lower level people. Often they are unguarded or insufficiently guarded. Do so randomly. Follow no set course. Instill terror in those who support the damned. The faces worshiped by the sheeple NEED the people unseen by the public. Identify key assets that are insufficiently protected and make them go away. And hey, if you harm a pretty face, you make it a martyr. Cut the roots.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What Trump does is to keep businesses in business. He tries to let people protect themselves from the taxes the insatiable hunger of the deep state require.

This is the REAL reason the deep state hates Trump. Cancers use up massive amounts of calories. The deep state cancer needs its tax dollars.

86f729b5229698af3fcca13ab2a3aeda.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Remember the Pentagon on 9/11?

The plane that went down in Shanksvile could have been headed to the White House.

Yes, I'm aware of AA batteries, but will the they be effective against small drones? No, they are for large aircraft. I'm aware of some certain drone downing technology however, but radar won't pick something up like this that's the size of a bird. What you would need to focus on is the GPS signal and other signals for drone control.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Tried to pull metadata from White House and president photos from Flickr but I think it's being stripped. If I saw the GPS meta data in those photos I'd know no jamming was done. So I said fuck it! and looked it up and found this article. https://www.popsci.com/secret-service-tries-jamming-drone-signals-near-white-house/

Hopefully the USSS is doing something about this because as I have predicted 9/11, I know that this will happen next.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/mexico-cartel-ak-texas-border

"Footage taken from a Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter shows a suspected gunman aiming a weapon at the aircraft near the southern border before a deadly shootout between suspected cartel members and the Mexican military, authorities told Fox News.

"The nearly 3-minute video was taken as the chopper was patrolling the Rio Grande Valley Sector in Starr County, which sits on the U.S.-Mexico border. It shows someone on the Mexican side standing next to a vehicle and appearing to aim an AK-47 at the helicopter."

upload_2022-3-21_20-15-13.png

------------------------------------

Only way to get rid of such murderous gangs is to kill them all and let God sort them out.

What with the biden regime flying tens of thousands of illegal alien males to every corner of America knowing that many are drug cartel operatives, we citizens need to be on a full-up war-standing. I'm so glad that sooooooo much ammunition has been purchased. Survivalists, even marginal ones, bought their ammo long ago. The Leftists who are buying it are inferior to the task of disciplined weapons preparation and usage. Post SHTF Leftists in cities will have to fend-off the looters and arsonists. Good, I sure don't want to be involved in that urban crap.

Those surviving urban aggressors fed by the pantries of the murdered will steal weapons. Firearms of dead police officers will be taken by these marauders. Those aggressors with anti-American sentiments who will be invading agricultural regions will have to be eliminated. Their being in the possession of stolen weaponry will justify Heartlanders need to annihilate them. Me, I need no excuse. They don't belong here. Goodbye.

TMT Tactical likes this.