Mexican Drug Cartels "pose Isis-like Threat"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 9, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Look, the Lebarons were not Americans. They were Mexicans. Let Mexico worry about Mexicans. I agree on the threat posed by the cartels. So, let's build the damned wall. Let's start punishing people who buy the drugs that support the cartels. It doesn't matter how many dealers there are if there are no buyers. Let's really defend our borders. Let's use our military to defend the border and start shooting people who illegally cross our borders.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Son of Liberty,

Here's the headache. The 50 mile strip of Mexican territory next to the border is a Mexican Special Economic Zone created via NAFTA and the new follow-on. This zone has a few thousand factories supporting the US national economic recovery. Most all of these businesses are US-owned. This zone requires much movement of people and goods. ****** It's all distills down to labor costs in the US. ******

The illegal drug trade is big business. Big business of all varieties give campaign contributions. There must be a reason about the absence of the required laws and a well-funded enforcement apparatus. Campaign contributions and related gifts must surely be at least one of the reasons.

The US military does have a small presence on the southern border. A couple of months ago, 2 lieutenants were in a vehicle. They were detained by the Mexican army. One of the US lieutenants had his pistol confiscated by the Mexicans.

The US military also needs rehab. Maybe Medicare For All and Free Tuition For All is the solution.

Meanwhile, General Pershing is laughing.

So is Senor Tavarish Trotsky.

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Amen on that ...Amen on that

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I seriously doubt that anyone would be shocked to learn that the CIA is involved in the drug trade. Long history there.

But I'm putting this video here due to finding it interesting a bit entertaining in a very dark sort of way. The vid has some disturbing gory images (cartel killings, go figure). Just fascinating that many people do not realize how EVIL big government becomes. People pursuing power will engage in the most unimaginable horrors. People actually believe that their government wants drugs off the streets. Yeah sure, and I'm Santa Claus.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think there is any surprise that the CIA is involved in the drug trade, that goes back a long way.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Drug cartels are moving into suburban and rural America, not just the cities. The citizens must be armed to wipe-out these monsters due to the traitors in the White House and deep state who want these invaders to intimidate Americans. Post-SHTF, these crews must be wiped out. MS-13 crews at least tattoo their faces so we'll know who to kill first.

"Why a viral drug cartel video showing off tanks and taunts is bad news for the US"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ers-praising-el-mencho-goes-viral/5475984002/

"A Mexican cartel video that has gone viral in the United States shows off an army of cartel soldiers driving tanks and firing machine guns powerful enough to down aircraft, a threat that ultimately affects Americans in the U.S.

"Cártel Jalisco Nueva Generación, known as CJNG, is showing off its sophisticated firepower — used throughout Mexico to protect its billion-dollar empire built on a steady flow of highly addictive drugs into the U.S.

"Preliminary figures released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention indicate last year will be the deadliest year yet for Americans, with nearly 72,000 overdose fatalities.

"Matthew Donahue, who oversees agents and foreign offices globally for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, watched the video and said it shows the cartel is still 'in full force.'"

------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2022-8-27_0-34-22.png

"Update: North Dakota family killed by Mexican drug cartels in ambush"

https://www.valleynewslive.com/cont...lled-in-Mexican-highway-ambush-564500511.html

"A North Dakota family was part of the nine U.S. citizens killed in a Mexican highway ambush.

"According to family member Heather Miller, five of those slain lived in the western North Dakota town of Williston.

"Rhonita Miller, 30, Howard Miller, 12, Krystal Miller, 10, and 8-month-old twins, Titus and Tiana Miller were from Williston.

"Local media described the killings as a highway ambush that happened in the Mexican border state of Sonora late Monday.

"Two family members Valley News Live spoke with, Heather Miller and Lafe Langford, said the murders were done by Mexican drug cartels.

"Miller said a motorcade of three vehicles came under attack while traveling to the airport.

"The family lives in North Dakota part time and has a vacation home in a Mormon community in northern Mexico.

"Congressman Kelly Armstrong, R-ND, told Valley News Live his office has been in touch with the State Department about the attack."
    ----------------------------------

"Mexican drug cartels targeting Montana with fentanyl trade; overdose deaths rising: Law enforcement"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/law-enfo...montana-fentanyl-trade-overdose-deaths-rising

"MISSOULA, Mont. – Opioid overdoses, the No. 1 killer of Americans ages 18 to 45, aren't slowing down, and police say there’s a rise of a more dangerous substance — fentanyl.

"In Montana, state law enforcement officials say drug cartels are specifically targeting more rural areas.

"Montana Highway Patrol troopers have already seized three times as many fentanyl pills on the streets this year compared to 2021. Fentanyl is typically used to treat patients with severe pain. But people are using it to get high, and doing so is often a death sentence. "

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just a guess on my part , but suspect Biden and friends want the fentanyl flowing into the U.S. as a part of their World depopulation plan , plus some in the White House are getting richer off the drug sales .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It's not just Mexico. Border agents in Washington State just seized enough methamphetamine to kill tens of thousands.

https://twitter.com/USBPChiefBLW/status/1569751284592578562

The shipment got across the border, but somebody panicked and the shipment was abandoned. Or, whoever was supposed to pick it up waited too long to do so. Anyway 200 kilo of meth just got intercepted. I wonder if this will end up as evidence or sold by the deep state to fund their anti-American programs.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont use drugs, I leave that up to the idiots who get hooked on this rubbish. if people werent so dumb and didnt use this stuff the dealers wouldnt have a market for their crap.
    I dont smoke and I dont drink alcohol, I need a clear head for SHTF and afterwards, and I dont want anyone near me who does use.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Drugs such as meth can easily cause insanity. People high on meth are capable of some serious violence.

The spread of profoundly powerful psycho-active drugs is now occurring not only in America's cities but also in the backwater tiny towns, even farming communities.

We preppers have to take into consideration the reality of those who might attack us and our storage supplies post-SHTF could be VERY mentally ill. These folk do not behave like normal humans when injured. Even if injured severely, they won't go to the ground, they'll just keep coming. Cops will tell you that these folk act like zombies.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=police+re...among+drug+addicts&t=newext&atb=v320-1&ia=web

Too, the person or people trying to break into your home or cabin may not be looking for food, they may be looking for drugs and alcohol when their supplies get cut. They could go violent just to retrieve just a few pills from people's medicine cabinets. Some of these future desperate folk might be the supposed solid citizens who are now living just down the road from you. Speaking for myself, I have absolutely no idea of who among the folk living nearby are addicted to drugs -- nobody does. Many cops are addicted to drugs and alcohol.

TMT Tactical likes this.