Mexican Government Hires Beto To Confiscate All The Drug Cartel Guns

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by LastOutlaw, Oct 27, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    https://genesiustimes.com/mexican-g...C-7wzgcqIQMZWWoH_hqpQLjhhJLH3CiVHP2qsWA4QzYNE

Mexican government hires Beto to confiscate all the drug cartel guns
    2 days ago GENESIUS TIMES: Exavier Saskagoochie
    447bcff9c120f900579d94ba98776b35.jpeg
    MEXICO CITY—Last week, hundreds of gunmen from the Sinaloa cartel overpowered military forces in fighting that killed at least a dozen people, blocked the airport and major roads, and terrorized the city of Culiacán for hours until the Mexican government capitulated and freed the son of legendary drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzmán. There doesn’t seem to be an end to the bloodshed.

But authorities have finally figured out a way to end all the senseless violence that has plagued the country.

In a statement, President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has announced that the Mexican government has hired Robert “Beto” O’Rourke to confiscate all the cartels’ guns.

“We are pleased to announce that our good gringo friend Robert ‘Beto’ O’Rourke will be single-handedly confiscating all the firearms possessed by the cartels,” Obrador said.

Mexico already has the some of the strictest gun laws on the planet. Unless the bearer has explicit authorization from the Secretariat of National Defense, it is illegal and punishable by law to enter Mexican territory with any firearm as well as to keep and carry any firearm on your person or vehicle at any time, anywhere.

They were just waiting for that miracle man Beto to take all the guns away for good and make the people obey the laws.

“Beto is our savior!” a witness said.

A fan of O’Rourkes in the US said, “Just you wait and see. He’ll take all the cartels’ guns and then everyone will know that his plans work and so they’ll vote for him in the US.”

2. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    If only...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. randyt

randyt Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    are the drugs illegal too?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Oh, wait, he will make them illegal? Let's see how that works lol.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's what I'd like to ban: security details for leftist politicians. Let them be disarmed. Let them be on their own.

Diane Feinstein when mayor of San Fransisco called for the banning of handguns. At that time, she had three handguns registered in her name. The elitist, anti-God, anti-American, Constitution-burning left considers themselves superior to the serfs they imagine should be ruled by their communist ruling class.

I want the Left to be left in a high crime area at 2:00 a.m.. I want them to know soul-grinding terror. I want them to experience violent felonies up close and personal. I want them to scream out to the God whose existence they deny. Let their souls be annihilated eternally.

6. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    LMAO!!! If they take him, they have to keep him!

7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Of course...Beto….excellent..

Why didn't I think of that!!???

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  8. Randall Richardson

Randall Richardson New Member
      3/29

Blog Posts:
    At least American Pro-Gunners will kno what happened to him when he is never heard from again. I personally KNOW a few Cartel peeps from both main 2 Family Rival Cartels, lil BitOtrash has no idea wth he's about to get into that he cannot escape from. GO BITO, can't wait to hear they found your corpse in the Chihuahua wastelands.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Somehow I missed this post from last year. Freaking hilarious!!!

LastOutlaw and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    ROTFLMFAO!!! I WISH!! I would love that he would actually go down there and take a personal involvement it that. He is a waste of air.

Unfortunately.

Genesius Times

The Most Reliable Source of Fake News on the Planet

Catch the FAKE in the description...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I wonder what color the sky is in his world.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Hey boys and girls, "Something wicked this way comes."

"CDN Cartel Weapons, Ammo Found on Texas Bank of Border River Included Armor-Piercing Rounds"

https://www.breitbart.com/border/20...-border-river-included-armor-piercing-rounds/

"Texas Game Wardens and Department of Public Safety troopers arrested two suspected members of the Cartel Del Noreste and seized rifles and ammunition near Fronton. The ammunition included armor-piercing rifle rounds.

"The discovery came on August 8 when DPS camera monitors observed two people on an island on the Rio Grande near Fronton. According to a DPS report obtained by Breitbart Texas, one of the men appeared to be wearing tactical gear and was carrying a rifle. Investigators reported this as the same area where armed men wearing tactical gear had been spotted the week before."

upload_2023-8-17_19-34-21.png

upload_2023-8-17_19-39-53.png

TMT Tactical likes this.