Microwaves And Our Children And Grandchildren..

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by watcherchris, Mar 23, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Listen.....here to the members....something I have been aware of for awhile but it bothers me and I will mention it to you folks for your analysis....in particularly as concerns our children and grandchildren in public schools..

What I notice around here ...in Virginia....is the number of public schools which have cell phone towers on the public school property. Many of them elementary school children....cell phone towers very close to the schools.

I do not know what is the power output of cell phone towers but clearly it is more than on your handheld cell phone. Also as I recall the cell phone frequencies are up in the radar range of frequencies....900MHZ and above.

What I am asking here for the thought and analysis of the members is ...with these towers close to our public schools...right on public school property...are our children being microwaved????

For you members....take note in your towns and cities ...are there numerous cell phone towers on public school property as is being done in this city ...??? Are your children being microwaved as well....through out the public school year....??? You know...like a microwave oven???

Something to think about ...

As Licensed Hams we are warned about our radio emissions...particularly as we operate higher up the frequency band. Most of my work is from 29 MHZ on down the frequency spread but on occasion I use 2 meters locally and even less...440 MHZ...but have no gear to go up in the 900 MHZ band or higher.

Take note in your cities and towns...if there are Cell Phone towers on public school property???? And is this affecting our children and grand children????

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would have us ignorant of much...so we never think outside the box..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 24, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am very curious to find out how many other members have such set ups in their cities and towns with cell phone towers on public school properties....being leased out to these companies by the cities or townships..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I got stories. Too many.

Thirty-plus years ago, our kids were in school. So, at least one of our kids was in a grammar school over which giant power lines were installed/run. Made me mad. Of all freaking places to run power lines, "Hey what's say we run the lines over that school's playground!" I sh#test thou not.

A meeting was called.

Good thing that they brought two engineers with them (the real deal, design engineers). At least I could actually talk to some people with a brain.

These were GIANT three phase lines; three bundles of three three-phase lines = 9 total lines. Each one of these 3-phasers was well over 110,000 Volts. The HIGH voltage enables the lines NOT to carry current -- it's all in the difference of potential, i.e. Volts. Three cables each 120 degrees out of phase with the other two lines. Lots of current (Amperage) generates electromagnetic fields.

Meeting:

Me, "Have you done field strength readings?"

Them, "Yes."

Me, "What were your findings?"

Them, "Our highest readings were near the school's electric motors that run the air-handler cage fans."

Me, "The 3-phase lines, are their radiated fields negating each other?"

Them, "Yes."

All I needed to know. My kids weren't in danger of getting polarized and depolarized 60x/sec.
    -----------------------------------------------------

Knew a fellow in the Air Force who was responsible for the radar next to the air-control tower guys. He had quarters in the lower part of the tower.

They all got baked by the micro-wave radar's fields, right?! Nope. A drum-controller switched off the xmit of the rotating antenna when in the direction of the tower.

Nothing could go wrong, right? Wrong.

So, those many decades ago. This guy (great guy, not much to say, smart) one day starts feeling waaaaayyy hot, gets all sweaty, pounding headache, nausea. "What the hell?!!!"

What happened was that the drum controller failed, resulting in the radar beam being NEVER turned off. He and the tower controllers were getting baked. No one died.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

In the very early days of radar's inception, technical people died. Massive systemic cell damage / multi-organ failure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Cell towers, are they a danger?

The ONLY way to know is to do field strength testing ... a LOT of field strength testing.

The odds are like 100% that this testing has been done to ensure that the people living under the towers are not cooked. Baking people = bad for business.

Right underneath these towers exists a "shadow effect". The beams are VERY directional considering their mondo-high frequency. These µwaves be strange! :eek:o_O:confused: Me, I've never worked with rectangular waveguides; sure have seen a lot of them, but never had to work with them. I've got a whole lot of respect for those people whose job it is to know this µwave engineering sh## cold. They be smart folk, oh yes, man!!!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yep, I've known people who do this. Knew a man and wife team (from Great Briton); both worked for the same company. They let me visit their offices. On one wall of these offices was one of the largest maps I'd ever seen. It was of the region in which I was living at the time -- very, very, very, very mountainous. Wow, neat map! Did this topographic map have field strength readings? What d'ya think? Sure it did! Fascinating. Absolutely fascinating. No wonder they were ALWAYS on the road.

The specific job of this couple was to go out and identify locations where towers would have the highest efficiency possible. How do they do this? First, topographic maps give them a very good idea as to where the best venues would be. THEN, they go there with a truck with a deployable, sectioned tower with µwave antennae at the top = "Does this position up in the mountains have what we need? Who owns this land?"
    ---------------------------------------------------

WatcherChris, if you have concerns, take them to the cell tower companies. If you do not trust them, then you might seek-out companies that do electromagnetic field-testing. This will cost you some serious bucks, but if it will relieve your mind, hey, go for it.

My antenna theory background is weak. Made straight-A.s in "Pulse and Wave-shaping"; had a genius professor. But hey, if you don't work this every day, ... . Went into the digital realm 40 years ago. Not my game. This medical eng. sh## is going on two decades. I've forgotten way too much about µwave matters. Sorry, but I'm a crap source.

Man, today was a b####. Getting too old.

Let's go looking for field strength meters!!!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=microwave+field+strength+meters&t=newext&atb=v1-1&ia=web

Hell, I can't give you an evaluation of these products. Sorry, man. The prices aren't bad, however. That's great.

The following "how to use" search looks like crap to me. Sorry!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+us...wext&atb=v1-1&iar=videos&iax=videos&ia=videos

The following sucks also. Maybe will help. I feel bad about how much I don't know about this topic. :

Ask me about firearms. Got my first .22 automatic when 12. God only knows how much ammo I've gone through! Thanx, Mr. Taxpayer!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for the links Olde Geezer.....

I am familiar with Waveguide and such theory having worked on Doppler Navigation Radars when I was in the USAF.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I expect the school gets a fee for having the phone tower on the premises.
    our phone towers are on the hill above the town.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Good money in hosting a cell tower, lot of farmers love em.

Thankfully there is no evidence that a cell tower even on the roof of your house will do anything but let you make calls and access the internet and 5g does not give you covid or implant messages from the government ;)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The higher the frequency, the more directional it is.

Towers above houses shoot their signals way over populations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not so sure about that, they put a cell tower in the church in Glastonbury so the high street was a free internet area, lots of people started complaining about having headaches they never had before.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Agree...this is energy at unknown power levels...and at frequencies approaching the radar band.....in other words...microwave potential.

Hams are warned/cautioned about this...emissions ... even at lower frequencies...below the radar frequencies....

About this....

I am not so sure about this one. It would be dependent on the type of antennas on the tower....

Many antennas on towers are omni directional and some are directional.

Even Directional antennas have back scatter and up close.....away from the direction they are pointed...

I have built myself a four element Quad antenna for two meters and checked it out with a field strength meter...there is backscatter from it...even to the sides..

I would say a parabolic dish or some variation of.... is one of the tighter directional antennas out there but I have little use for it myself because of high wind resistance.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Chris, the power levels are known and being close to a frequency is by no means the same as being on frequency, you should know better with your ham background.

I'm running a full size G5RV in Spain and while the digger was on site had a base dug and concreted for a tower /yagi but that won't be going up for a while, maybe next. All antennas throw off a degree of scatter no matter how efficient you think it is, don't worry about it mate.