Mindset And Stress

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by I.survive, Mar 5, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. I.survive

I.survive Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Mindset is for me the most important of all preparation strategy. A good mindset is key to survival as stressful situations can render the most skilled of people incompetent to use there skills or equipment and in some situations be responsible for death. Stress is a tool our body’s have to deal with situations we are not use to. Unfortunately it’s a tipping scale. If you allow it it will drop you to the point of no return. On the other hand if we can control ourselves during stressful situations then it heightens our senses which can be used as an advantage. And complemented with a healthy body all ov the above makes for a survivalist imho....

(each to there own ) how I see things are....i can have all the food and all the tools but if I’m not mentally and physically prepared then how can I use them.

Just my 2p worth on the subject lol