Money Laundering Shakedown Schemes...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Nov 13, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been asking myself for over a week now, since the concept came to me about Covid being a money laundering scheme by government, can other issues also be masquerading as good works but are money laundering schemes?? A manner or way to get into the US Treasury....and kickback monies to the political party apparatus..

Was thinking about Illegal Immigration...this...in like manner to Covid...is going to cost the public plenty....kickbacks to the political system after looting the Treasury???

How about Climate Change...another money laundering scheme....while looting the public through the Treasury????

The General American public will be pleased with none of these causes in the end...in the long run...another ball and chain around the publics neck.

All of the with the haste of an Emergency by the manner to carry them out on the public purse.

Just my sometimes random, rabid and wild musings..you members do not have to buy into any of this ...but just something...a concept to stoke your thinking apparatus.

Is all of these Issues on the public purse just more of Ishmaelites run wild????

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will be keeping an eye on these events/issues as they are brought to fruition on the public purse.

Some of you other members should do so as well ...as this undoubtedly going to come out of our pockets.....one after another after another....in a manner which will limit our choices...options of what we do with our monies...hence the ball and chain around our necks reference.....loaded down with programs designed to take our monies..

Work we do for which we get no goods or services by our own choices...decisions......the very definition of a tax..

Again...my non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The protection racket is one of the oldest rackets in human history.

Big Brother telling you that you are "going to be protected" should infuriate you. America, along with its ally France, kicked King George the Turd's rear end for that sort of behavior.

Luckily, there are still tens of millions of Americans who have intact spines and who will do harm to bullies.

Respect is mainly born of fear. This is an unfortunate truth regarding the human species. The Founding Fathers of the USA fully realized this truth and so they did not stand in the way of citizens owning their own firearms. OK, so this also helped-out the militias who hadn't the money to buy all men a rifle. After the Revolution, the government was tapped-out, big-time.

I want the house of cards to collapse. I want there to be the wailing and gnashing of teeth. If looting is going to be allowed in America, then let us loot the would-be elitists. Let us let their cities burn with them still in them. If they come out into the Heartland -- which they will attempt to do -- then let them be shot dead. We are armed; grandmas are armed. Our children know how to shoot. And we are your Army Reserve troops. Eat that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think we should refrain from calling for revolution on prepper forums, for obvious reasons, the system will collapse fast enough under its own actions.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not going to run into a burning building and throw kerosene all around. The place is already on fire.

Truth be told however is that I may watch from across the street, take photos and eat popcorn. That building could not have been refurbished. It was going to be a bulldozer or a fire. Crackle-crackle. "More popcorn! Anybody bring hot dogs?!"

Civilization is on fire. The inferno is unquenchable. There is no place to hide. We must prepare to fight back against the chaos when it shows up at our door.

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    all civilisations collapse at some point, usually from the inside, we are not exempt we just have further to fall is all.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.