Money Matters

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by iamawriter, Jun 27, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    Don;t get me wrong. What I earn through forums such as this has nothing to do with my survival. I am well padded but must admit when there is no payment for writing I feel like a deflated balloon. My mind just does not work.

Is it the same with you?

SimplyD likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    No, when I was a professional writer then of course I got payed for my articles, but these days I am content just to share on my blogs & forums. Researching & writing helps keep my brain active & hopefully growing more cells.
    Keith.

3. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member
      88/115

Blog Posts:
    I am a different kettle of fish. May be because I never wrote the way you did and earned What I am doing now is new to me and get that thrill when a few cents jingle in my pocket Honestly I spend more than I earn but that joy of earning is something totally different. There is a kind of challenge to complete those allotted number of posts that I get to do with a few sites where I have a presence. Without meaning to boast I have a Trust that reaches out to the needy and this money adds there.

4. Jameson

Jameson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    I agree, there should always be reward for the work that you do. Otherwise the esteem and quality of work just goes down.