"monkey Labour" [sic]

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jul 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/business-5327607

Good morning all,

Some coconut growers use monkeys to pick coconuts. They can get ~ 1,00 a day whereas a human on ~ 80.

Some of these growers will follow PETA advice and stop use of monkeys.

Ref the basketball; forget it ! Never going to beat some of the real teams.

Varuna; We need some help with this article. Thanks in advance.

I am now in the mood for an Almond Joy coconut almond chocolate bar.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Page not available.

3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon TMT,

Just tried to reload the page for you and other readers.

Received the same message you did.

It's a BBC problem.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    BBC is just one of the Problems.

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://gl-news.com/news/it-was-revealed-that-monkeys-were-employed-as-fruit-pickers-in-thailand/

"Peta discovered that in centers called” Monkey schools, ” monkeys also receive training in picking fruit, as well as riding bikes and playing basketball ..."

Feed them oranges and bananas and they'll be in seventh heaven!

The monkeys should be replaced via breeding and NOT captured in the wild. The monkeys must not be abused -- seems like they get lots of work done in the first place. Were I a coconut producer, I'd treat these "employees" like princes and princesses. They would have very safe and comfortable accommodations; I'd give them their own stands of trees, days off, whatever monkeys enjoy. This much production!!! -- they are my personal buddies. I'd go out there and use BIG combs to scratch their backs.

Was it Lonewolf who said he liked animals more than people?! I think so. Well, me too.

I loathe PETA with every ounce of my being. Maybe these monkeys can be taught to identify and attack bleeding-heart PETA members. PETA is composed of mentally imbalanced people -- even when they are on their medications, they are obnoxious. They are no different that crazy aggressive Jesus-freaks -- self-same mental disorder.

One must consider also that these simians are less likely to form unions, less likely to go on riots.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My hopes for ALL PETA members!

1655883_1666317060285290_7339671269753977067_n.jpg

51395163_2258766707507346_8789052196420321280_n.jpg

Dale

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I just now was trying to find a video of a wildlife photographer killed by a pride of lions. Couldn't. Been too long ago, I guess. It happened before the year 2000 -- which is not that long ago to me.

It's an amusing story. Famous photographer/videographer documents a pride of lions. Keeps getting closer and closer. He felt "one with the lions", don't'cha'know. I mean hey, kitties are nice, right?! His last video is one of him filming himself setting up a fixed camera ... way too close to the lion pride. Turned out that his body's proteins DID become one with the lions' bodies, know'whut'I'mean, Vern!

I love it when bleeding-heart liberals "become one" with dangerous animals. It's like these news crews who document the BLM riots. The reporters sometimes make the mistake of being born white and then think that they can "be one" with these "protests". It does my heart good watching videos of them getting the crap beaten out of them.

TMT Tactical likes this.