Monster Kids!!!

Discussion in 'Mental Preparedness' started by TexDanm, Aug 29, 2018.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the things that is going to be hardest in the event of a massive societal breakdown is going to have to do with the kids. Now days kids are not just allowed but ENCOURAGED to some extent to act childish often into their 20s. Time out for disobeying and endless explanations for every order you give them will get you and THEM killed in a violent world. The generation before mine considered a boy a grown man at around 15. Girls were often married by the time they were 13. It was a tougher world back then and people did not have the time to coddle little egos. Kids often worked hard right along side their parents.

Now if you try and get your kids to help you mow the lawn you might be accused of child abuse! Don't even think about spanking them and don't make a habit of talking harshly to them. You have kids in college that are well into their 20s that have never worked a day in their life and many don't seem to plan on doing that either. I know more than one family that has an unemployed 30+ year old with huge debts for college living with their parents and still acting just like they did when they were 16.

Anyone that you allow into your circle needs to be made totally aware that if you don't work you don't eat and if you cause trouble you either leave or die. I know kids as young as 10 that would be lethal to have around if you were struggling to survive. They would steal food and eat everything in sight and throw a fit any time you try and get them to work. Their parents won't be able to handle them. If they could the kids wouldn't be like this to start out with.

There are going to have to be some hard and harsh decisions made and the kids will have to shape up or ship out in a hurry. The 90% that so many predict that will die are going to be those that won't or can't take care of themselves. This is going to be old people, stupid people, kids and people with kids they can't control. What do you do with a kid that has never minded, won't shut up and expects everyone to wait on them hand and foot? What do you do when you are trying to hide from people that want to hurt you and the little monster won't be quiet and sit still? I see these kids all the time humiliating their parent by throwing screaming cussing fits in stores and restaurants because they didn't at first get their way.

I've seen too many marriages destroyed by kids that played one parent against the other or made a step parents life miserable and the Mother wouldn't accept the man disciplining them. I don't even want to think about what a little monster like that would do to a group of people under stress trying and struggling to survive! What do you do when they are family???

Lone Wolf this is one question where your Lone Wolf position might be the least painful and safest!!! I don't think that there are a lot of fast and easy answers here.

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We taught our boys to follow our instructions to the letter, if we said run, they ran, if we said don't move, they didn't move, a simple finger over the mouth silenced them. We never struck our boys, we used the 3 & out system. If they were playing up we would ask them to please stop. If they did it again, we repeated our request & again a third time if required. After this they had to stand in the corner until they apologised in such a manner that we believed them. Our eldest boy only ever stood in the corner once, he found it too embarrassing. The other two followed suit in short order with not too many turns standing in the corner. It worked a treat.
    Keith.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    a lot of parents these days are afraid to say NO to their kids because of all the tantrums this will cause, so it easier to just let them have their way.
    didn't happen in my day, when my parents said no I knew better than to argue.

Keith H. likes this.
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    A lot of stupid parents these days are too busy trying to be their kids friends to be their parents. They send them off to daycare and I guess try to make up for that by not trying to make them act right for the little time that they spend with them. If they had to spend much more time with them they would figure out that it wasn't working. Children these days are raised more by TV and Video Games than their parents.

Keith H. and lonewolf like this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    We slapped and spanked our kids.

"You hate me, OK. God made me your sergeant. I didn't volunteer. Just the way things are. Go ahead and hate me."

"You think me hitting you is bad? You get to be an adult and pull that sh##, and a cop will throw you in jail. If you resist, he'll beat the crap out'a you. You may even get your head caught in the back door of a police cruiser multiple times."

Today's kids are professional victims. The leftists wanted this and they now have it -- a nation of sheeple. I'm hoping that before a communist Utopia occurs here in America the economy will tank and the urban areas burn. With the weak urbanites out of the way, I hope that the aggressive genetic scum come to attack America's Heartland. This will enable the annihilation of the scummy people.

Hopefully, we will be able to return to cleanliness, to Godliness.

Proverbs; verses from chapter 1:

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother.
    20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord:

30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.
    -------------

Matthew 7:22-24 King James Version (KJV)

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock

----------------

Revelation 6 King James Version (KJV)

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?