More Crimes In D.c.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Very sad, very dangerous situation. I saw the interview last night. Elected officials have lost any semblance of control. This will not end well. Already murders in Seattle.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    To say "They lost any semblance of control", seems to assume "they" desired to retain control. Me thinks, elected officials view current conditions, as right on schedule, to achieve "their" (Puppet Master's) goals.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  4. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    All you have is a bunch of politicians saying the same thing- "This will not be tolerated"....they are a joke and keep drawing lines in the sand that people keep crossing- nobody takes them seriously....I believe that anarchy and lawlessness needs to be met with equal force....the national guard....live ammunition...the cops should be able to defend themselves to restore controle- giving more rights to the offenders than the police officers have is sheer lunacy-if the masses were to see that there would actually be repercussions and consequences for their behavior, all of this would cease- RIGHT NOW-

5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Camo,

Conceptually agree; just not the "right now" aspect.

After the November election, all Hades will start to break loose.

I was in a US Army riot control - officially: support to the civil authorities - after returning from Vietnam. The 1968 riots were semi-successfully handled. This even includes Kent State Univ.

The Marines worked D.C. in "support" of the civilian police. On one night there were over 100 fires burning within view of the White House.

With the current tidal wave building, the anarchists and related criminal elements will, soon enough, be vanquished.

Trump is the first recent "Eastern Establishment" President. His assignment is to protect the great fortunes domiciled in the US. They will not be lost because of historical circumstances of a century plus ago.

"There is meaning in waiting" Philosopher Miguel Unamuno

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:

I know your attitude is the correct one....it is easy to be an "Armchair Quarterback" and bark out my opinion about how things should be handled....but watching America's youth riot and loot....destroy small businesses leaving innocent property owners broken and crying...watching elderly ladies being punched in the face by some punk....It just kills me....I could easily be one of those small businesses...that older woman could be my mother....it's heartbreaking...I was raised by a very strict honorable man....and when I see these kind of things I could feel what my father would feel rise in my throat if he were around....Morals...order...respect....honor...it feels like it is all slipping away...and it scares me- thanks for your insitful reply!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    On another level one could say that these kids of chaos should be allowed to do as much destruction as possible. They can only do some economic damage to us in Heartland America. Should they physically show up here to do damage, they actually will be dealt with, as in, Mommie's and Daddy's will stay empty.

If this administration does what needs to be done and any of these "sacred" communists or BLM get hurt, the communist media will perpetually spew the photos before the bleeding heart sheeple to get them to cast their votes for Big Brother Biden (before he turns over his presidency to the vice presidential candidate who is actually the collectivist candidate).

The dark-hearted part of me wishes to see the sheeple in the suburbs attacked by the people glorified in the dogmas of the Secular Humanist Church. I want to see the "oppressed" oppress the sheeple -- and let's face it, these "oppressed" are only good at attacking those who are unarmed. Let the sheeple learn about the people they worship.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    I know what I am about to say sounds terrible.....

But I think every bit of that type of behavior should be met with deadly force...no muss- no fuss...push the bodies off into a hole and cover it with dirt...move on to the next problem

Morgan101 and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    We don't need them breeding and making more.....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Planned Parenthood and the Democratic Party place their abortion clinics in or near minority neighborhoods to keep the black population down. The collectivists want to keep their modern day voter/slaves "in their place".

As many black children are murdered in the womb each year as are those black youth who are murdered by other black youth in our urban areas each year. Margaret Sanger lives on today.

Remember, the Democratic Party has always been the party of slavery. This is why my ancestors fought for Lincoln against the godless slavers. What defeated the South? Lots and lots of Union cannon fire and companies of Hillbillies wearing blue.

Back just a few decades ago, most Northerners were actual Americans, they stood and fought for religious ideals and for the Constitution, now they are wanna-be-Europeans voting for Big Brother.

The word "pathetic" doesn't cover this phenomenon.

11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Whereas it may be fun to use the trash as target practice, I want them to make their case for chaos.

Come election time, I want people to decide between chaos and order.

Let the leftist voters in the suburbs suffer!!! the visits of their own political persuasion.

Members of Antifa and BLM have promised to bring their "protests " to the suburbs. I hope this is not just another lie. Let the Bolshevik 'burbs burn!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:

SIGH....I do love people...even though I am a loner....I love people...respectful people...moral people...the right upbringing...respectful...family oriented...old fashioned...I was raised in Jersey...the big city...outside Of NEWARK NEW JERSEY....it was rough...Dad worked hard in a supervisory factory union job....we were middle class...lower middle class maybe- didn't have much extra...we didn't live too far from the inner city projects...all black....welfare...my high school was nearby....we had race wars...I was a scared little white girl...got beat up one time and had gold jewelry ripped off my neck in the girls bathroom by the "Royal 6" a group of black girls sporting their black tribal names across the back of their royal blue sweat suits...they would roam the high school halls in a group....God be with you if they caught your white ass alone...how are we expected to forget that??

But still, I say, even though I am a loner- I love good people...My 2 brothers are each married to Hispanic girls....Mexican girls...lovely girls...and they have wonderful families...we celebrate holidays together....and the old fashioned respect makes me bow my head....they immigrated from Mexico- with nothing, many years ago....but they are proof that it can be done.....successfully, the right way. Are they RICH??....well that depends o what you consider, RICH....they are close....and loving...and kind...we dance to Latin music on holidays in their living room....Cumbia...Salsa...I love it....I love them...

I"ve become close with one of my former work associates...they are black....from the south side of LA....their Grandma used to swat us with a flyswatter(we were in our 30"s) to keep us in line....she always said that just because they were poor was no excuse for them to be without class- I ate chitlin's( even though I still don't know what a chitlin is)….black eyed peas....and lots of chicken....they were loving....welcoming and respectful.....Good people...loving people...are colorless...

I love people...I love good people....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Loving the good people, that's what it's all about isn't it. The current disintegration of urban America is bringing out the bad in bad people and the good in good people.

Hispanics are moving-in near me. They are working class. Work, work, work. Remodeling the house they bought. Good stuff. Hispanics that want to become entrepreneurs, capitalism is still alive in America ... even though the Democrats want to strangle capitalism to death with government regulations and higher taxes. Maybe the Hispanics will come to hate the Left as much as we.

Hispanic gangs are killing-off Bloods and Crips. Once they do that, both we and the civilized Hispanics can wipe-out the tattooed trash. Understand that the Mexicans HATE gangs from El Salvador. They want them all dead. Civilized Mexicans HATE the drug cartels. I'd arm and train Hispanics in the war against evil.

Hispanics are hot-blooded, yes. But then my people would part your hair with lead. Hispanic crime rates are higher than the numbers recorded in Italy (has highest crime rates in Europe, except Russia), however the numbers are not double. So what if they were! Still that's not horrific. That doesn't preclude an advanced civilization. Working class, family-oriented people are the glue of any society.

We've got plenty of Italian blooded folk here in America who contributed to the American dream. Hispanics could end up doing the same. God knows they are not stupid. Hispanics have Indian in them and get put-down for this. My people have Indian in them. Most Indians are smart and not aggressive unless pushed. Witness the Five Nations!

Hispanics have served with honor in our military.

Some Mexicans politically want to take back the American Southwest, including Southern California. These revolutionaries are a minority among Mexicans.

Who really does not want Hispanics migrating here? Black communities.

Me. I don't want to see a flood of people of ANY race coming into the current USA. The Europeans can stay on that side of the Atlantic. The Europeans not wanting to be serfs sailed across the Atlantic to come to N.America.

Once upon a time in America, there were unlimited numbers of jobs available. Just isn't true anymore.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:

Yup...I agree with what you say....I believe in "AMERICA FIRST" for sure.....yes, America was built on immigrants from everywhere....WE created this Nation by the sweat of our brow- I believe any other country can do the same- having millions of people come from everywhere taking up our land and our jobs is not something I agree with- I think the gates should be closed.....if that makes me racist, then sorry- but I am not apologizing for how I feel. Because I am not willing to patiently allow the rioters and looter do their thing so they "Are Heard"....and let them "Burn Themselves Out"....screw that....I think they should be euthanized and pushed off in a hole somewhere- not apologizing for that either.....there are too damn many people in this country, in the world....and since we have been so reckless about that as a race, I think the universe has stepped in to make a correction on that with the Coronavirus....sadly this will take out many good people-

I wish there was some sort of organized group Southern AZ....yes there are "Trump" Republican party type groups- but I am not really into the political aspect of things- I'm talking about the conservative America first type people, the rednecks and survivalists....Flag flying, pickup driving red blooded Americans....I'd love to find a group like that where we would all meetup and just talk....vent...share stories and laughter....there is something about being able to look people in the eye, for me anyway....I felt like a pressure cooker about to blow it's lid when I found this discussion forum....within my family I am considered someone that has a KKK hood in their closet....and sometimes there may be a smattering of truth to that....in my area it seems that most people are so left leaning it's sickening....having to keep my feelings and views "Stuffed" is maddening....

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  15. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    CamoCountryGirl: You are quite welcome to vent here any time you like. Many of us do, and we are mostly like minded. We do not shy away from disagreement, and can discuss things openly and rationally. I can't speak for everyone, but I agree with most of your assessment. It is a disgrace to see elected politicians (I refuse to call them leaders) capitulate to the rule of a mob. It is a horrific dereliction of duty, and they are totally unfit to serve. I do feel sorry for the good people who are trapped in the cities, but most got exactly what they deserved. They voted for these morons. Now they have to live with the consequences.

I would agree with using the full weight of the Police force and the National Guard to restore order, and arrest, try, convict, and imprison every single offender. Without the rule of law there is only chaos, and as we have seen in Seattle, someone will take power, and they will rule.

I will take one exception with your prior post, and I stand pretty much alone on this point. America was NOT built by immigrants from everywhere. America was built by Americans. I was born here. My father was born here. His father was born here. We did not emigrate. You will find that as a % the immigrant population is quite low, and has been throughout our history, even in the very early days. Today the immigrant population is only about 14% of the U.S. population We are a people who shared values, and believed in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. We were born and raised here, and we have every right to be here. We didn't steal anything from anybody, we didn't own anybody, and I wholeheartedly agree, that everything I earned was by the sweat of my brow. Here is a link with some data.

https://www.pewresearch.org/hispanic/2019/06/03/facts-on-u-s-immigrants/

BTW I grew up in Southern AZ, so you are in kindred spirit. Don't be afraid to vent.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    OK....now I have to take a step back because I am not deeply educated in this area of "America NOT being built by immigrants from everywhere"......going back to what I remember being taught in school, I though it was Columbus who discovered America....I thought the only people who were here before Columbus were the Native Americans....so it was my understanding that everyone that followed Columbus were individuals from other countries.....I thought that is where it all started..,hence my statement of America being built by immigrants from everywhere....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Morgan101

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Which is what most people think. Even in colonial times the people who came here stayed and raised families. Their children did not emigrate. They were born here. Now you go through the begat and begat, far more people were born and raised here than came from other countries. Did you look at the link? I hope it worked. That shows the total immigrant population through history. Immigrants were certainly a part of our history, but I will not concede that America was built by immigrants.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Columbus discovering America was and is still taught in schools but is incorrect . Ships had been coming to the American Continent likely hundreds of years before Columbus came . Europeans knew it was here but the Columbus thing was orchestrated by the queen of Spain as a power grab . There could be an entire book written , presenting evidence that Polynesians , Vikings and Europeans had been visiting the American continent long before the Spanish land grab scheme.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      The Vikings had an entire functioning village on the Canadian coast. I read an article about this a couple of decades back. There were archeologists digging and crawling all over the place. To the Vikings, it was likely some rural outpost; they just weren't going to colonize it.

Old Geezer, Jun 25, 2020
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. CamoCountryGirl

CamoCountryGirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:

OK...I see what you mean....yes, all of the children from those people were BORN here and did not immigrate.....yes, so this country was built by Americans.....I see what you mean....and yes, I did look at that link....it showed the immigrant percentage.....thanks!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There are those who believe that the Egyptian culture extended over to Central America, thus the pyramids seen there. It is believed by some that during the last ice age when the seas retreated, more islands were no longer under water. These islands provided a hop-skip-and-jump path between North Africa and the Americas. The path was cut when the ice sheet melted. Also, that area is given to bad earthquakes which could have wreaked havoc on port cities.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This post is in reference to the beginning post of this string.
    First another article appertaining:

"Minneapolis neighborhood that vowed not to call police in wake of Floyd death is already being tested by 300-strong homeless encampment"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...progressive-sworn-off-police-911-george-floyd

"Traffic has reportedly increased in the neighborhood around Powderhorn Park, as drug dealers seek to meet their clientele displaced during the civil unrest, rioting and looting following Floyd’s death at the end of May. At least one person overdosed inside the park and was brought out by an ambulance. Prostitution has also been reported in the area.

"Residents though have agreed to “check their privilege” and “protect people of color” by not involving law enforcement to report instances of property damage, according to the New York Times.

"If anyone is put in physical danger, they instead vowed to seek help from the American Indian Movement, which was founded in Minneapolis in 1968 to address systemic issues of poverty and police brutality against Native Americans and has been policing their own communities for years."

I was thinking about their situation and then it dawned on me, they should immediately contact Fauxcahontas to come to their aid!

711d66bcd534450255d3322d1e466ad2.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.