More Herding...by Educated People...gnostic Wise Men..

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 2, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ok...here we go again...Gnostic Wise men trying to control the Herd....Herding the cattle...the sheep.

VMT...or Vehicle Mileage Tax....is back again.

The goal is to force everyone into public transport....and get the people to pay for their own demise...

Here again...we have government trying to rig the marketplace......not let the people decide the marketplace..but instead government.

Do you see a problem here with this non Free Marketplace.???

Government wants to tax drivers by the mile. This bill from Darrell Issa could stop it (msn.com)

Government should never control the marketplace...

I remember some 50 years ago...an olde man saying ..."Imagine if the government determined what kind of cars we drove. ...everyone would be driving a gray four door six cylinder Valiant ...with a manual shifter on the colunm...and an Am radio."

Pretty much what public transport will be ..especially if you have a lot to carry. Do you really think public transportation will be safe or will it be awash in two legged wildlife.....even around the trasnsportation stops???

Remember ...these same gnostic intellects wise men... want us disarmed and also the police disarmed as well.

Catching on yet????

This is herding ..in addition to violating the free market economics.

This is Ishmaelite bondage...

They want us to be herded into public transportation....

What are they doing about the " Assault Fentanyl Weapons" running loose all over this country and getting worse....much much worse.???

Instead they want to herd Americans out of their liberty and freedoms and rig the free marketplace.

Catching on yet.??

If a government would deliberately rig the free marketplace...would they rig and election in order to control the herd????

This is what Ishmaelites do. Be Warned these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris.

Not an Ishmaeltie.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, these fellows weren't Gnostics. They were however deemed heretics in their day. People who are brilliant AND have a biting sense of humor almost always get into trouble.

“Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.” –Mark Twain

“The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips abroad. It might be worth it except they keep coming back.” –Will Rogers

“I love to go to Washington, if only to be near my money.” –Bob Hope

“There is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress.” –Mark Twain

“This country has come to feel the same when Congress is in session as when a baby gets hold of a hammer.” –Will Rogers

“Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first.” –Ronald Reagan

“Members of Congress should be compelled to wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers, so we could identify their corporate sponsors.” –Caroline Baum

“If his IQ slips any lower, we’ll have to water him twice a day.”
    –Molly Ivins, about a member of Congress

“Congress is so strange; a man gets up to speak and says nothing, nobody listens, and then everybody disagrees.” –Will Rogers

“We have the best Congress money can buy.” –Mark Twain

The following quotes are all by H. L. L. Mencken:

Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.

Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.

Democracy is the art and science of running the circus from the monkey cage.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.

A good politician is quite as unthinkable as an honest burglar.

Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under.

If a politician found he had cannibals among his constituents, he would promise them missionaries for dinner.

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.

As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
    [ Old Gzr comment on that last quote: Seems Mencken was as prescient as Nostradamus. Mencken could see Joe Biden being rolled into the Oval Office with his entourage of chin-wipers and diaper-changers. ]

End H. L. Mencken quotes

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.