Muslim Terrorism.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by jeager, May 31, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    A world wide threat.
    So what has this to do with survival???
    I hope no one needs ask that question.
    I mean really????????????????????????????????

https://www.jihadwatch.org/

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/...murderers-mosque-did-not-report-him-to-police

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

The last is a good site for what we won't see on the liberal news media.
    Jihad Report
    May 20, 2017 -
    May 26, 2017

Attacks 52
    Killed 358
    Injured 485
    Suicide Blasts 11
    Countries 14

Does anyone question why this is an issue about survival?

2. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I'm more worried about the alt-right and Christian extremist terrorism going on in America, right now. Not to mention the killings by murderers in blue. I have Muslim friends and I worry about them everytime they leave their houses. What happens if they run into a white nationalists with a knife, like the guy in Oregon? I won't deny there have been terrorist acts by Islam radicals. But the terrorism is all around us, coming from all different kinds of people. The media and #45 want to focus on the Muslims, but in America they are the smallest threat of all. There are more abortion clinics being blown up and Mosques being shot up than any Muslim attacks.

3. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    "murderers in blue"? Really?
    Well now. I'm a DISABLED police officer with 13 major injuries ALL due to "ethnic"
    criminals.
    Snowflake!
    Call me a murderer in blue.
    How DARE you!
    I never hurt anyone not hurting me!

4. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I didn't call YOU a murderer in blue. I'm referring to the people who murder 12 and 15 year olds and then hide behind the badge. They are the ones you should be angry with. They are making all of you look bad. People used to see a police officer and feel safe and relieved. Now they feel afraid.

5. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:

Ah, finally someone who sees other threats as well. People are blinded by the media and they would frame entire nations / religions because of extremists who dare to do such things. Don't forget what was Christianity and Papal State doing back in the history. It was a long time ago, but still, doesn't that give Christianity a bad name as well?
    Also, there were many cases of madmans who were Christians (whichever kind) who killed hundreds of civilians. Everyone forgot those quite quickly. You should be afraid of shady individuals, that is for sure, but don't blame the whole religion because of some brainwashed extremist groups

Kanagirl likes this.
  6. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Hey Nela:
    Jihad Report
    May 20, 2017 -
    May 26, 2017

Attacks 54
    Killed 362
    Injured 485
    Suicide Blasts 11
    Countries 16

ALL other religions combined................ZERO.

Rebuttal please?
    Make it a rebuttal from this century. .........................if you can.

There are 109 verses in the Koran COMMANDING to kill infidels.

There are NONE in the Christian Bible.

Rebuttal please?????????????????????????????????

7. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    *attacks by Christian radicals*

This list is posted in another thread. Here are few examples. This list doesn't mention what just happened in oregon.

Wisconsin Sikh temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012

The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009.

Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008.

The murder of Dr. John Britton, July 29, 1994.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996

The murder of Barnett Slepian byJames Charles Kopp, Oct. 23, 1998

Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  8. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Dude, I don't care at slightest to any of those lists or facts. Like I have pointed out, before blaming the religion, start from nations. Papal states, holy wars. Doesn't ring a bell? How about native Americans? Or all the innocents on the middle east. Most of those were done by Christians. Don't bring up facts and stuff like Jihad up if you don't know what you are talking about. Research first, than blame and come back with a decent reply.

(Replying to jeager)

9. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    This is from another post, as well. It's a few of many verses in the Bible commanding you kill infidels

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianitewomen had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

10. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Wow. I'd forgotten about those incidents not followed by an entire religion of 2.7 BILLION.

Pales in comparison don't it?

There will will always be nut jobs in any religion, party, ethnic population.
    But compared to Radical Islam...........................??????????????????

World Trade Center, Orlando, New York, Miami, France, Germany.......................naw.
    You cited apples to bombs.
    Ain't no comparison at all.
    Find me 109 verses in the Christian Bible commanding death to non Christians and you will
    make a convert out of me.
    Best wishes in that crusade.:D

Islam is fundamentally flawed. Period.

11. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Hey DUDE..........post some FACTS not thousands of years old please.
    Cheeeeeesh!

You do the research.
    By the way how many college degrees do you have????

12. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The verses I posted aren't enough?

13. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Kanagirl:

Sorry you wasted time and brain cells digging up OLD TESTAMENT verses.
    Christians know those things were clarified by Jesus.

CHRIST................ians.................followers of Christ you see.

14. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The attacks aren't followed by the entire religion. Propaganda says it is, but facts tell another story.

15. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    I have 2, how many do you have. And if you are using that to judge me, god job. Shows exactly what kind of a person you are. Brainwashed puppet. Nothing more. And I don't need to post any facts to you, open google and search it up. Many bombings happened in Europe before of this so called Radicals showed up. Better stop typing and making yourself look bad. Even worse, you are coming out as racist at certain posts. Radical Islam isn't Islam. And your opinions are just like of any other brainwashed puppet out there. Hate, guns, killing. Is that what you see as a proper answer? Well good luck in obtaining peace that way, you will only start a bigger fire.

16. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Post the facts.
    I'm sure those things will satisfy the survivors, loved one, families, of those butchered
    by Islam.

Better yet, write a best seller book about peace loving Islam.

17. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:

How about we wrote bestseller on people like you. Brainwashed dogs led by hate and anger wishing to change the world by bringing even more killing. It might end up being better than game of thrones :)

18. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Neal. You're just a kid with a lot of growing to do.
    I also have two degrees.
    Kent State, engineering and Geneva College, religious studies.
    And they are fairly recent degrees, not 50 years ago.

19. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Wow. You are good at throwing insults.
    Not nice and betrays your parenting.
    I served over 2 decades, 13 major injuries, and never, not once, hurt anyone not hurting me
    or another.

20. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Ah, enough said. Religious studies. And recent degrees? Why does your profile state otherwise?

Birthday: Sep 20, 1946 (Age: 70), Occupation:retired police/engineer

Your mindset is quite obvious and easy to read.

21. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    So you claim. Your open hatred on this topic gives me other thoughts :)

22. Dan Collyer

Dan Collyer New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I have gone out of my way to study many religions and I must say Islam is a rather beautiful religion. I am sick and tired of this perceived Islamic threat. A very very small group of radicals have tainted the worlds view of Islam. Yes there have been many many attacks in the name of Islam, I feel the shame of the wider Islamic community every time an attack like this happens. What grinds my gears are the tens of thousands of innocent Muslim Men Women and children that have been targeted by American attacks. Why do we ignore the significant loss of Muslim lives and focus on the relatively small attacks in comparison on us. I do not have any Muslim friends and would love to have some dialog with someone in the Islamic community. Send me an email at danialcollyer@gmail.com I would love to hear the average Muslims view on today's fears.

Dan :)

23. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The West should expect terrorist attacks.

Most preppers have left urban areas. Most preppers know NOT to attend major sports events in large stadiums.

Just saying this for this site's visitors. Now is NOT the time to attend mass attendee events.

The West will be the object of terrorist attacks.

Any plans?

Cancel them. Right now, it's just too risky.

24. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I call Hamas "fighters" what they are: Terrorists, Butchers of helpless babies, rapists and killers of women and girls , and sub humans.
    Even if the BBC wont.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  25. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

No....no ...no Lonewolf...you have it 180 degrees backwards according to Biden and Company...

here from this article...

Groups That Spent Years Calling White Americans Racist Are Now Crawling Back For Their Votes (msn.com)

Note this part of the article....and remember ...these are people with degrees...letters next to their names...

I just don't know what some of you can possibly be thinking....our leaders would not lie and deceive us on just about everything and anything......would they??????

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  26. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Today (13th October) has been given as a day that Muslims are being asked to protest world-wide against the "brutality of Israel" (their words not mine and, frank;ly, bizarre since Hammas were the ones that attacked Israel.). I have been told that all leave has been cancelled by the Met Police.

A prepper from a different forum has suggested avoiding busy areas where protests are likely to happen, and to expect protests may become violent. It has also been suggested that women avoid clothes that could be considered as potentially revealing and in areas with a big Muslim population to carry something that could be used as a headscarf.

Here is a video from UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman making it clear that visible support for Hamas, a proscribed and, hence, illegal terrorist group will be met with the full force of the law.

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  27. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Youtube video talking about today's "day of global action"

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    Funky Prepper, a UK prepare who makes YouTube videos talking about today's potential protests.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont go anywhere there is a muslim or arab population.
    did our monthly shop yesterday and there is wet weather forecast for later today so that should cool the protestors down a bit.
    I see in Paris the protestors had the water cannon turned on them.
    I dont think it will be long before the Israeli Army goes into Gaza, 24 hours maybe, there wont be anyone left alive in there afterwards.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "If the mountain won't come to Muhammad, then Muhammad must go to the mountain."

Arabian peoples constantly are on the move. Witness the Bedouin. Migration is measured in hundreds, even thousands of miles. Historically, such was in desert regions. In Western lands, there are no limitations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in a crowded area like Gaza evacuation may not be possible, supplies of food , water and electricity have already been cut off.
    some reports say Hamas are stopping people leaving which would be true to form, they use the civilians as a human shield for their rocket sites.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The war in the Middle East is on.

More refugees ... IF , they can manage to get out. Masses will be killed.

This is the "Beginning of the end."

The sh## is hitting the fan ... world-wide. Game-on. The Big IT has begun.

Russia vs. Ukraine. China vs. Taiwan. On and on and on and on ........ war, pestilence, famine, ...............................

SHTF-time, boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yep I think the same, not when the Ukraine war began, but now this Israel/Hamas war has begin I do think TSHTF is very very imminent. maybe not immediate but its coming.

35. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Actions on my part as of " now " - Kept grandson that I am raising out of school today . Loaded gun handy . Put my attack dog on patrol . -- I don't know or ever seen a Muslim in this area . However all the military age men that the Biden / Democrats / communist brought into the United States through our southern boarder which quickly disappeared may soon reamerge .

36. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    So far in Europe, three stabbed in France, one of them a schoolteacher has died. Police arrested a man shouting "Alahu Akbar" at the scene. An Israeli diplomat has been stabbed in Beijing. UK Metropolitan Police report a sharp rise in anti-semitic abuse today.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Why did you keep your grandson out of school?! Does he attend a Jewish school?

Considering that you live in the South, there's likely an off-duty cop looking after the place. Around you, all the cops are armed ... and the retired cops, plus 10-20% of the community have carry permits ... to include grandmothers.

========================================

Here's an article about the stabbing in France. Another loony-tune was going to go on a stabbing spree, but he got stopped.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...tack-foiled-in-france-on-hamass-day-of-jihad/

Begin quote:

French President Emmanuel Macron visited a school where a teacher had been killed by a radical Islamist with a knife on Friday, revealing a second suspected attack had been foiled at another school the same day.

Emmanuel Macron spoke to the public and press at the Gambetta Secondary School in Arras near the Belgian border where a teacher had been killed and two others injured by an “Allahu Akbar” shouting knifeman on Friday, and revealed in his speech another attack was thought to have been foiled.

Speaking of the terror threat, the President said: “at least one another intervention may have made it possible to thwart another attempted attack in another region”, with French newspaper Le Figaro reporting this referred to an arrest near Paris.

The publication states a man left a “prayer room” in the town of Limay, in Yvelines in the Île-de-France region northwest of Paris while carrying a kitchen knife and was arrested by Condorcet High School. Per the report, the man’s exact intentions for carrying a knife from the place of prayer to a school are not yet known but the individual is already known to police for having been radicalised.

End quote

=================================

"... Per the report, the man’s exact intentions for carrying a knife from the place of prayer to a school are not yet known but the individual is already known to police for having been radicalised."

Old Gzr: Gosh, hmmmmmm, if the authorities knew this particular stabby-stabby fellow was into radical, i.e. violent, Islam, why hadn't they sent him packing back to wherever he came from?! They could have flown over his country and simply pushed him out the plane's door. And his wild-eyed friends, they too could have gotten the same brief weightless adventure as well. This tidying-up would have been worth the air-fuel and would have sent a very instructive message to the "radicalized" community.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    It doesn't seem very easy to send people "back" from whence they came. We have the same problem in the UK. Human rights lawyers get involved and it drags on. We had a radical preacher named Abu Hamza who openly preached terror here in the UK. It took something like two years to get rid of the man, never mind the cost.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Live by the sword, die by the sword. Screw the deportation process. When there is no doubt about what somebody is preaching, i.e. violence, then they deserve a very quick exit from this world. Like yelling fire in a theater, there is a limit to freedom of speech.

Brownbear and Old Geezer like this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What that mullah preached is a felony in most countries and is called, "Incitement to Commit Murder". Jail him or banish him permanently.

What a shame it is that the U.K. has gone suicidal. Show weakness and you'll get robbed and/or raped. Can't or won't defend yourself, then you're dead. When the police arrive, they can bag your body and fill-out a crime report. Maybe they might find your killer(s), but that doesn't do a lot for your family and does absolutely nothing for you. Can't trade-in a dirt blanket.

Also, felons with illegally-imported / black market firearms will simply shoot the police if those officers show up unarmed. How long does it take to get armed police units to show up?!

https://phys.org/news/2023-09-uk-armed-policebut-specialist-squads.html

"Armed police are relatively rare in the UK. Just 4% of the 142,526 officers in England and Wales are armed (compared to all 708,000 in the US). In England and Wales only 6,677 officers are authorized to carry firearms.

"Of these, 2,500 are in the Met, Britain's largest police service. They are typically trained by the Met's specialist firearms command and serve either in that unit or other special squads like counter-terrorism, or parliamentary and diplomatic protection."

=======================

"Violent armed gang members jailed for more than 100 years after attacking security guards"

"The gang used guns, knives, hammers and crowbars to terrorise staff before fleeing in a fleet of stolen vehicles and leaving few clues behind them."

https://news.sky.com/video/violent-...ears-after-attacking-security-guards-12747444

upload_2023-10-14_3-20-48.png

=========================================

"Most-feared big-city street gangs putting differences aside to form national 'supergang' "

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/most-feared-big-city-street-gangs-putting-4848212

They have been labelled urban terrorists and for years have fought one another in a series of brutal killings that have shocked the nation, and left dozens dead and wounded.

But now, in a move led by Birmingham mobsters like the Burger Bar Boys, some of the UK’s most feared street gangs are making peace with one another to form a national ‘supergang’.

"The street gangs are in the process of forging an alliance with existing Mafia-style organised crime networks to concentrate on the business of making money"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    British politicians are too soft, too afraid of offending minorities, what we need are politicians with balls but I dont know if any such exists. the pro Palestine protests and the rise in anti semitism needs to be dealt with strongly and forcefully but can we expect Police that bend the knee to BLM or dance at Pride parades to be able to be so?
    I live in a rural area where the nearest Police are anything from 20 minutes to an hour away, luckily this is a law abiding location and any "ethnics" are outnumbered by the native population.

42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its not just terrorism, western society seems to becoming less law abiding what with all the shoplifting and anti social behaviour, people are becoming less willing to abide by the rules any more.
    given what is happening in the wider world this could be evidence of the coming collapse of society and the lack of morals in civilisation these days.

43. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    If we look at Rome as an example, that took several hundred years to collapse, there were continual threats from afar but, mainly the decline of law, order and generally accepted standards seem to have been the main drivers. Finally the weakening of the roman army led to the inability to defend itself against the German tribes. This took a lengthy time, but here is the catch, things move faster these days and any societal collapse is likely to be a far quicker affair.

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  44. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are more people now than in the days of ancient Rome and things can go south much faster because the increased population puts more strain on the supply systems.
    systems in the UK are already under much strain and it wouldnt take much more pressure for them to collapse entirely.

1. Old Geezer
      Precisely

Old Geezer, Oct 14, 2023
  45. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By TMT Tactical..

Wow...I knew there was a reason I bought a hand and a half English Broadsword for my collection. Not only that but two Viking Battle Axes ...both sword and axes from Cold Steel..

Here......think about this.....

I am thinking that our government is about to switch courses and put curbs on Israel......to stop what Israel is doing to achieve their security..

Been Expecting this from the beginning....and textbook of this Administration....and it's secret hidden Occult leadership.....in spite of their public rhetoric.

If true ....in the long run....keep an eye on "The Sampson Option."

I am expecting something very similar or parallel for the Ukraine.....this is also called leadership.

What I see coming across this globe...is massive death and in particular...conditions to cause a massive shortage of men across this globe...and not by accident...but by design...wars killing off huge numbers of men....males...

This is going to leave people like Kamala Harris to run things for everyone.....................but themselves..

We are already going rapidly in that direction.....royalty ...feudalism..entitlement..

And today this is called leadership....

Some of us know this is happening ...because more and more ...and more...;people are taking first place risks for their monies...suffering losses due to government created inflation...and at the same time ...coming in second , third,, and fourth place in their own country. Buckle up....!!!!

The free market should be the determiner of market trends and what we consume or do..or not do....with our time and monies....not government....

Government has no business determining what kind of cars we choose...or stoves in our houses..fans..et al...etc etc etc ...ad infinitum..

This is not free market...it is a rigged marketplace.

This is how we move into royalty...feudalism...in government....intellects/enlightened people. running things for us.....in every capacity...including internationally...among and within nations..,..

Ask yourself...a question....a simple simple question...

If someone hidden and concealed behind government....occult....will rig the marketplace.........................would they rig an election and make it look good??
    Even normal???

Remember something here....the success of failure of the marketplace can effect elections....and conversely elections can effect the marketplace....they area closely related....if not the same thing..

And Security and or Stability also effect the marketplace...
    That is one of the prime purposes of law and fairness behind the law...Economics...through stability....security.

Does anyone tell you this....even those No Spin guys on Fox News???

Are we supposed to think this far on our own without permission of our betters?????

Are these same Occult groups rigging Israels...security?????

Maintaining Balance....Equilibrium.....maintaining continual strife and managing it to a predetermined conclusion???

I think in today's intellectual and enlightened terms...this is called Equity....or is it DEI????

Yup...DEI for Israel.......how's that working out????

How's it working out for the Ukraine????

How's it working for Democrat run cities and their security???? Understand???.....Running continual strife and managing it to a predetermined conclusion???

Again...are we supposed to think that far on our own ...without permission of our betters????

Da Tovarich??????

'Ishmaelites Run Wild..."

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmmmmm....thinking further along rabid trails.....

DEI.......continued strife in public education.....Hmmmmmm to a predetermined outcome.....

Is Critical Race Theory ...continued strife in public education to a pre determined outcome????

Again......am.... I/We ...supposed to think this far without permission of our betters????

Da Tavorich?????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????

"Be Warned These Ishmaelites!!!!!"

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes!!!!!

And I don't know quite what to call this spiritual disease. Very, very odd. Viruses can be born in the air. It's as though some angry evil psychosis is being carried by the ethers. I don't believe in such, but wow, it's creepy bad. Maybe people are being messed up in the head by all the sick sh## in media. Shouldn't watch that stuff, movie and TV vomit; any "art" out of the Western "Civilization" now is sick, petty, laden with propaganda, and downright stupid; it is also adolescent, and beneath the minds of true adults. The wifer and I watch movies. It is a challenge beyond speaking to find anything that is mature / grown-up / non-adolescent. Movies with well-written, intelligent, having complex ideation within the dialog are like finding a useful tool in a junk-pile.

"Psychotic Zeitgeist", there, maybe that close to being a phrase; also "Evil Zeitgeist", I mean, this is an evil time in which we are living -- both evil and nuts.

We live in a small town with a wide countryside populated with people of good, at least neutral intent. They recognize that everyone's got their own business, their own liberty and whatnot. It's still America here; maybe not Norman Rockwell central, but still. If I cross the mountain pass and to to the University town in which I used to work, it's almost as bad as entering one of America's cancerous megalopolises. The people are dismissive, even mean. Their driving is the same, aggressive, dangerous, and stupid. One can't talk to others. One can't even drive in the place -- it's like figure-8 racing. Screw'em all! Since retirement, I'm seeing doctors here on this side of that mountain range. Still see ophthalmologist, GP, and dermatologist over there in Mordor. Dang.

==============================

Bingo.

The history of ancient Rome as we know it is a history of their cities. We don't have volumes concerning those who lived in rural area. The Roman Empire consisted of absolutely enormous land areas of agriculture. Rome was in-effect self-sufficient, save for droughts, obtaining food and other necessities of life was no problem if you had coins and barter. Agriculture instantly began as one left out the gates of any city.

Compared to today, the population and thus the population density just two or three centuries ago was a fart in a tornado compared to the packed conditions of today's world. People had wide skill-sets due to that being necessary. Even the gentrified classes knew horses and agricultural matters -- they may have had servants to do the labor, but even the wealthy knew what knitted civilization together. The rich knew that the masses could rise-up and make their lives hell. That happened more than just occasionally back then.

Today, the better part of the masses live in urban areas. They are utterly disconnected from the very basics of life. As we preppers say, the masses believe that food just magically shows-up in the grocery stores. Clothing is made "by them", i.e. factory workers somewhere on the other side of the planet. Electricity happens; it just happens; there are wires in the wall from which energy spews forth and perpetually so. Electricity can't go away. Urban think, "I am in my apartment of rooms. I have electric boxes to communicate with other people. If it is cold, I turn on the heat. If it is hot, I turn on my air conditioner. I send in an order to the grocery store so that when I drive there or take a bus, my food is waiting. To understand the world, I have the media to feed me information."

The masses haven't a clue as to just how dependent they are. The structure of today's "civilization" is as brittle as stacks of soda crackers.

As Brownbear and other preppers here point out, the slightest boo-boo and everything collapses and goes broken.

There's a technical phrase to describe what will happen as things come apart and that is the masses "will lose their sh##!" Is this already happening? Yes. There is now a background angst. When the flywheel actually breaks, people will become as shards of glass. Don't go near that, you'll get cut.

Attached Files:

1. Ystranc
      Mordor…That sums up most cities perfectly, The only times we visit a city is for medical issues

Ystranc, Nov 11, 2023
      watcherchris likes this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes!!!!!

And I don't know quite what to call this spiritual disease. Very, very odd. Viruses can be born in the air. It's as though some angry evil psychosis is being carried by the ethers. I don't believe in such a transmissive mechanism, but wow, it's creepy bad out there and you can feel it. Maybe people are being messed up in the head by all the sick sh## in media. Shouldn't watch that stuff, movie and TV vomit. Any "art" out of the Western "Civilization" nowadays is sick, petty, laden with propaganda, and downright stupid; it is also adolescent, thus beneath the minds of true adults. The wifer and I watch movies. It is a challenge beyond speaking to find anything that is mature / grown-up / non-adolescent. Movies that are well-written, intelligent, and having complex ideation within the dialog are like finding a useful tool in a junk-pile.

"Psychotic Zeitgeist", there, maybe that close to being a phrase; also "Evil Zeitgeist", I mean, this is an evil time in which we are living.

My family all live in a small towns with a wide countryside populated with people of good, at least neutral intent. Those who surround us recognize that everyone's got their own business, their own liberty and whatnot. It's still America here; maybe not Norman Rockwell central, but still sane. If I cross the mountain pass and go to the University town in which I used to work, it's almost as bad as entering one of America's cancerous megalopolises. The people are dismissive, even mean. Their driving is the same, aggressive, dangerous, and stupid. One can't talk to others. One can't even drive in the place -- it's like figure-8 racing. Screw'em all! Since retirement, I'm seeing one specialist here on this side of that mountain range. Still see ophthalmologist, GP, and dermatologist over there in Mordor. Dang.

==============================

Bingo.

The history of ancient Rome as we know it is a history of their cities. We don't have volumes concerning those who lived in rural areas. The Roman Empire consisted of absolutely enormous land areas of agriculture. Rome was in-effect self-sufficient, save for droughts. Obtaining food and other necessities of life was no problem if you had coins and barter. Agriculture instantly began as one left out the gates of any city.

Compared to today, the population and thus the population density just two or three centuries ago was a fart in a tornado compared to the packed conditions of today's world. People had wide skill-sets due to that being necessary. Even the gentrified classes knew horses and agricultural matters -- they may have had servants to do the labor, but even the wealthy knew what knitted civilization together. The rich knew that the masses could rise-up and make their lives hell. That happened more than just occasionally back then.

Today, the better part of the masses live in urban areas. They are utterly disconnected from the very basics of life. As we preppers say, the masses believe that food just magically shows-up in the grocery stores. Clothing is made "by them", i.e. factory workers somewhere on the other side of the planet. Electricity happens; it just happens; there are wires in the wall from which energy spews forth and perpetually so. Electricity can't go away. Urban think, "I am in my apartment of rooms. I have electric boxes to communicate with other people. If it is cold, I turn on the heat. If it is hot, I turn on my air conditioner. I send in an order to the grocery store so that when I drive there or take a bus, my food is waiting. To understand the world, I have the media to feed me information."

The masses haven't a clue as to just how dependent they are. The structure of today's "civilization" is as brittle as stacks of soda crackers.

As Brownbear and other preppers here point out, the slightest boo-boo and everything collapses and goes broken.

There's a technical phrase to describe what will happen as things come apart and that is the masses "will lose their sh##!" Is this already happening? Yes. There is now a background angst. When the flywheel actually breaks, people will become even as shards of glass. Don't go near that, you'll get cut.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2023
  49. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is my take. I know nothing about how and what goes on in Israel or Palestine. One group calls Hamas a 'Resistance group" and the other side calls them terrorists. My definition and how I judge the difference. Resistance fighters attack the military and government of their Opposition. Terrorist attack civilians and try to avoid contact with military targets. Now which label has Hamas earned? They are terrorist as far as I am concerned and they need to exterminated.

50. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    That's a very fair point Lonewolf

TMT Tactical likes this.