Muslim Terrorism.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by jeager, May 31, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    A world wide threat.
    So what has this to do with survival???
    I hope no one needs ask that question.
    I mean really????????????????????????????????

https://www.jihadwatch.org/

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/05/...murderers-mosque-did-not-report-him-to-police

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

The last is a good site for what we won't see on the liberal news media.
    Jihad Report
    May 20, 2017 -
    May 26, 2017

Attacks 52
    Killed 358
    Injured 485
    Suicide Blasts 11
    Countries 14

Does anyone question why this is an issue about survival?

2. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I'm more worried about the alt-right and Christian extremist terrorism going on in America, right now. Not to mention the killings by murderers in blue. I have Muslim friends and I worry about them everytime they leave their houses. What happens if they run into a white nationalists with a knife, like the guy in Oregon? I won't deny there have been terrorist acts by Islam radicals. But the terrorism is all around us, coming from all different kinds of people. The media and #45 want to focus on the Muslims, but in America they are the smallest threat of all. There are more abortion clinics being blown up and Mosques being shot up than any Muslim attacks.

3. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    "murderers in blue"? Really?
    Well now. I'm a DISABLED police officer with 13 major injuries ALL due to "ethnic"
    criminals.
    Snowflake!
    Call me a murderer in blue.
    How DARE you!
    I never hurt anyone not hurting me!

4. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    I didn't call YOU a murderer in blue. I'm referring to the people who murder 12 and 15 year olds and then hide behind the badge. They are the ones you should be angry with. They are making all of you look bad. People used to see a police officer and feel safe and relieved. Now they feel afraid.

5. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:

Ah, finally someone who sees other threats as well. People are blinded by the media and they would frame entire nations / religions because of extremists who dare to do such things. Don't forget what was Christianity and Papal State doing back in the history. It was a long time ago, but still, doesn't that give Christianity a bad name as well?
    Also, there were many cases of madmans who were Christians (whichever kind) who killed hundreds of civilians. Everyone forgot those quite quickly. You should be afraid of shady individuals, that is for sure, but don't blame the whole religion because of some brainwashed extremist groups

Kanagirl likes this.
  6. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Hey Nela:
    Jihad Report
    May 20, 2017 -
    May 26, 2017

Attacks 54
    Killed 362
    Injured 485
    Suicide Blasts 11
    Countries 16

ALL other religions combined................ZERO.

Rebuttal please?
    Make it a rebuttal from this century. .........................if you can.

There are 109 verses in the Koran COMMANDING to kill infidels.

There are NONE in the Christian Bible.

Rebuttal please?????????????????????????????????

7. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    *attacks by Christian radicals*

This list is posted in another thread. Here are few examples. This list doesn't mention what just happened in oregon.

Wisconsin Sikh temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012

The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009.

Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008.

The murder of Dr. John Britton, July 29, 1994.

The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996

The murder of Barnett Slepian byJames Charles Kopp, Oct. 23, 1998

Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  8. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Dude, I don't care at slightest to any of those lists or facts. Like I have pointed out, before blaming the religion, start from nations. Papal states, holy wars. Doesn't ring a bell? How about native Americans? Or all the innocents on the middle east. Most of those were done by Christians. Don't bring up facts and stuff like Jihad up if you don't know what you are talking about. Research first, than blame and come back with a decent reply.

(Replying to jeager)

9. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    This is from another post, as well. It's a few of many verses in the Bible commanding you kill infidels

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianitewomen had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

10. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Wow. I'd forgotten about those incidents not followed by an entire religion of 2.7 BILLION.

Pales in comparison don't it?

There will will always be nut jobs in any religion, party, ethnic population.
    But compared to Radical Islam...........................??????????????????

World Trade Center, Orlando, New York, Miami, France, Germany.......................naw.
    You cited apples to bombs.
    Ain't no comparison at all.
    Find me 109 verses in the Christian Bible commanding death to non Christians and you will
    make a convert out of me.
    Best wishes in that crusade.:D

Islam is fundamentally flawed. Period.

11. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Hey DUDE..........post some FACTS not thousands of years old please.
    Cheeeeeesh!

You do the research.
    By the way how many college degrees do you have????

12. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The verses I posted aren't enough?

13. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Kanagirl:

Sorry you wasted time and brain cells digging up OLD TESTAMENT verses.
    Christians know those things were clarified by Jesus.

CHRIST................ians.................followers of Christ you see.

14. Kanagirl

Kanagirl New Member
      8/25

Blog Posts:
    The attacks aren't followed by the entire religion. Propaganda says it is, but facts tell another story.

15. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    I have 2, how many do you have. And if you are using that to judge me, god job. Shows exactly what kind of a person you are. Brainwashed puppet. Nothing more. And I don't need to post any facts to you, open google and search it up. Many bombings happened in Europe before of this so called Radicals showed up. Better stop typing and making yourself look bad. Even worse, you are coming out as racist at certain posts. Radical Islam isn't Islam. And your opinions are just like of any other brainwashed puppet out there. Hate, guns, killing. Is that what you see as a proper answer? Well good luck in obtaining peace that way, you will only start a bigger fire.

16. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Post the facts.
    I'm sure those things will satisfy the survivors, loved one, families, of those butchered
    by Islam.

Better yet, write a best seller book about peace loving Islam.

17. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:

How about we wrote bestseller on people like you. Brainwashed dogs led by hate and anger wishing to change the world by bringing even more killing. It might end up being better than game of thrones :)

18. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Neal. You're just a kid with a lot of growing to do.
    I also have two degrees.
    Kent State, engineering and Geneva College, religious studies.
    And they are fairly recent degrees, not 50 years ago.

19. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:

Wow. You are good at throwing insults.
    Not nice and betrays your parenting.
    I served over 2 decades, 13 major injuries, and never, not once, hurt anyone not hurting me
    or another.

20. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    Ah, enough said. Religious studies. And recent degrees? Why does your profile state otherwise?

Birthday: Sep 20, 1946 (Age: 70), Occupation:retired police/engineer

Your mindset is quite obvious and easy to read.

21. Nela Civobeg

Nela Civobeg Member
      18/25

Blog Posts:
    So you claim. Your open hatred on this topic gives me other thoughts :)

22. Dan Collyer

Dan Collyer New Member
      3/25

Blog Posts:
    I have gone out of my way to study many religions and I must say Islam is a rather beautiful religion. I am sick and tired of this perceived Islamic threat. A very very small group of radicals have tainted the worlds view of Islam. Yes there have been many many attacks in the name of Islam, I feel the shame of the wider Islamic community every time an attack like this happens. What grinds my gears are the tens of thousands of innocent Muslim Men Women and children that have been targeted by American attacks. Why do we ignore the significant loss of Muslim lives and focus on the relatively small attacks in comparison on us. I do not have any Muslim friends and would love to have some dialog with someone in the Islamic community. Send me an email at danialcollyer@gmail.com I would love to hear the average Muslims view on today's fears.

Dan :)