My Feet Is Always So Cold

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by joegirl, Jul 8, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. joegirl

joegirl Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Anyone else experience this? My feet is always so cold especially in the evenings. Whether in winter or summer. I wear fluffy socks to bed every night to keep my feet warm. And it's just my feet. I might feel warm, but my feet will feel like its resting in ice.

2. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, I agree with Jack_Dan. My initial thought was that you have a very bad blood circulation - cold feet or hands are the main sign of it. Do you spend a lot of time sitting? that can definitely cause it. Try to get the blood flow going, walk around a bit and see if you notice any difference.

Other than that, you can't do much unless it's some medical issue. I guess always wear warm socks and slippers. Don't walk around just in the socks. I'd recommend those woolen slippers, they're so comfy and always manage to make my feet feel warm in seconds!

Jack_Dan and joegirl like this.
  3. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Your extremeties such as your hand and feet shall experince coolness every now and then because it is far from your core, which is your body. Covering the part of your body can help provide warmth on your feet.

joegirl likes this.
  4. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    Doesn't sound very good. Like @Jack_Dan said you may be having problems with circulation, and there's not enough blood going to your feet. Just in case you should go for a checkup. It's one thing to get a doctor to see you and rule out things, it's another to be rushed to the emergency room because "whatever" you have got worse and it gave you more than just cold feet. It's prevention over cure, am I right?

Jack_Dan and joegirl like this.
  5. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Expert Member
      153/173

Blog Posts:
    Yup, walking around even a few minutes every few hours can improve circulation on your feet. I think wearing stockings can help too, since nurses use them and they stand for a long amount of time during their shifts. Leg stretches would also be a good exercise, and having to check blood circulation on the feet by pressing the nails on the toes to see how long the color returns. Also if it's cool and clammy there might be a problem, so yeah, it's better to get a checkup just in case.

Jack_Dan likes this.