N-95 Masks And Those Pregnant

Discussion in 'Ladies Section' started by Pragmatist, Apr 16, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/te...952/stanford-redesign-n95-face-mask-covid-19/

Good afternoon all,

Above link per.

I've already placed this link at the "current events" section but read something from my local county excuse for a newspaper, that requires me to exercise "built in redundancy" in re N-95 (and others) masks worn by those pregnant.

Above link's lead paragraph mentions "pregnant health care workers". The masks restrict the amount of oxygen breathed in - with the obvious implications. Thus, my concern.

Went out today for some allowed-for errands and picked up the refined pulp issues of 3 area "newspapers". The letters to the editor approached being violent in re those going to a grocery store without a mask. I view these letters as unconscious acts to exert power that could not otherwise be exercised in this somewhat civilized area.

The letters, obviously enough, are approved by the publisher and editor for them to appear.

Hopefully this matter will get elevated and addressed by the real experts. (The adjective "real" required nowadays since 1950 when we lost George Orwell,)

TMT Tactical likes this.