Naked And Afraid

Discussion in 'Wilderness' started by Bishop, Jun 30, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    Would any of you go on the TV show naked and afraid if so why and if not why if you complete 21 days with out tapping out you get $5000 so would you do it or not.

2. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    No, and I mentioned this in a previous response. First of all they don't get paid for that show. Second of all they are in some very harsh environments and they are putting their life and their health at risk. Some people have long lasting health conditions from having been on that show.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I wouldn't have anything to do with tv companies or tv shows, not that they would pick us anyway, everyone knows they pick people who will fail, its for entertainment not to show how to survive.

4. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:

Actually if you make it the 21 days you get 5000$ not much but that's more than I make in 21 days

5. kgord

kgord Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I was told they don't get any money for appearing on the show..but that aside..5,000 isn't much if you end up with a long lasting health condition for being on there. Count me out! I would not be interested at all! Those who are doing it, I think are crazy, but maybe if someone is in imminent danger they will evacuate them. I bet I wouldn't make 3 days let alone 21!