National Guard To Work Disasters

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 17, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      452/460

Blog Posts:
    https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...ng-years-what-can-the-army-national-guard-do/

Good afternoon all,

Per titles .

I take note - I love gallows humor - and I won't be participating in 20 to 50 years from now - of article's "and responders will need to shelter 1 million people.."

Note " ... Katarina ... largest diaspora of people in the history of the United States".

Well, there goes big game hunting with the cross bow when "undergoing a ramp-up in training, especially for large scale ground combat operations".

TMT Tactical likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
National Guard And Homeland Disaster Response News, Current Events, and Politics Sep 11, 2019
National Guard And Disasters News, Current Events, and Politics Aug 1, 2019
Question About United States Military......especially The National Guard. General Q&A Apr 12, 2019
Does Virus Rehab National Health Care And Immigration ? News, Current Events, and Politics Feb 13, 2020
Boy Scouts Facing National Lawsuit News, Current Events, and Politics Jan 8, 2020
Us Civil War And Possible International Ramifications The Hangout Jan 1, 2020
An Aussie Art. On National Prep For Disasters News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 22, 2019
National Butterfly Center At Risk News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 7, 2019
2019 National Preparedness Report Other Reference Material Dec 3, 2019
International Law Taking Precident Over American Law....be Warned.. News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 5, 2019