National Park Service Waives Entrance Fees

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 21, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.click2houston.com/healt...ing-pandemic-so-americans-can-enjoy-outdoors/

Per ...

Thank you SecInterior Bernhardt !

Walking in a National Park is a healthy approach to fighting the pandemic. The basic restriction is to maintain a "social" distance. The citizenry cannot endure indefinite "cabin fever". Federal civil servants would not be at risk of exposure - if - park visitors maintain the "social distance".

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  2. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      195/230

Blog Posts:
    that sound's great.there's 2 campgrounds near me.one has a pond.the other has a lake.in which i enjoy going fishing at each one.giving each one a call to find out what their doind and not doing.is a good idea.

TMT Tactical and Caribou like this.
  3. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    National Park Service is told to keep the parks open but lock up all buildings and TOILETS.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      I guess we will find out if bears and now people sh1t in the woods. LOL

TMT Tactical, Mar 21, 2020
      Caribou likes this.
  4. JimLE

JimLE Expert Member
      195/230

Blog Posts:
    it turns. out.the campground thats close to me is not a national Forrest campground. It's a city campground instead.but it's open.and a $2 or $3. fee. if I'm to go hiking and/or fishing there.the other fall's into the national Forrest. category.

Caribou and TMT Tactical like this.