"natural Disaster Empathy Scale"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 30, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://wineindustryadvisor.com/201...ne-industry-should-target-deliberate-tourists

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

This article got my attention when reading " disaster - empathy". I'm posting it with the hope it has value to some Forum Members.

This study is getting it right ! Get focused on the subject-matter. Discount age, gender, marital status, level of education.

Only from my observations - no research by me - I've seen some $$$ spent by tourists wanting to help-out with stranded sea-turtles and marine mammals. They'd spend some tourist $ on motels and restaurant trade but not allowed to directly deal with the creatures. They're protected by eg Marine Mammals Act and only professional Game Wardens and certain biologists can participate.

I believe Texas Tech is home of the National Vietnam War Research Center - or similar name.

TMT Tactical likes this.