Natural Remedies To Food Intoxication

Discussion in 'Natural Medicine and Home Remedies' started by TsuyoyRival, Jul 20, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival New Member
      9/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi everyone,
    The other day I was thinking about if I got sick from food poisoning during a crisis.
    Besides drinking a lot of water to restore electrolytes and preventing dehydration from possible vomiting and diarrhea, what would be natural remedies or types of food that could help me survive?
    9C2qjUDVF6fmibkx1IZf1pWjIlUBSMfE.jpeg

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    Our first step for a suspected food poisoning is to drink a glass of milk. Old folks say that it will neutralize the acid in the poison so the effect will be slowed down and also render the poison weaker. When the poisoning persists, the next step is to take in sugar - 2 tablespoons mixed in half a glass of water. Again, that will slow down the effect of the poison if not totally neutralized. But from what I know, sugared water always works against food poisoning.