Ne Governors To Meet For Covid Coordination

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 14, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/13/cuomo-to-have-emergency-covid-19-meeting-with-5-northeast-states

Per ...

I still do not understand the reasoning ... the significance ... of 10 PM restaurant closings.

If, for example, a restaurant open at 11 PM with 40% less customers than at 6 PM, with this late crowd all masked and gloved, some with fresh medical HAZMAT suits (instead of white dinner jackets and traditional attire), all are a quiet bunch compared to the 6 PM crowd with some singing gospel songs, and talking loudly,

what does the time of the 24 hour matter ?

Plus, the 11 PM crowd is noted for being generous tippers ............

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Government is the prime example of ----SIASD. Liberal / Democrat government just take it to a extreme level.

3. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    don't you know the virus can tell time? it can also tell how many people are gathered together and if you go over 10 people it will attack! it can also tell if your at church or a store and will attack if you are at church but not the store...:rolleyes:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I dont think its got anything to do with time, its got everything to do with the numbers of people in one place, the more people there are the more chance of the infection spreading.
    we go supermarket shopping midweek once every 3 weeks and we go early, there are more staff in the store than customers when we go.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

Would not a restaurant have LESS customers present at midnight (presuming legal to be open then) that at 5 -6 PM ?

My point is the same as grocery shopping in the morning whrn the store(s) first open. There are less people.

It has nothing to do with the actual time; just the amount of people in the confined space.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I know most people eat late, like 8-9pm or even later(we have our main meal at 4pm so are hardly typical).
    the problem is yes the amount of people but its also the fact that these indoor spaces one is breathing other peoples air, if any of them have the virus then its spread.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Lonewolf,

You're bring up an excellent point and I accept it. The coronavirus is cumulative; there are more floating and bouncing around as the restaurant "processes" customer.

Yet, thinking all this out, presuming we're viewing an all day restaurant - morning meal, lunch meal, and supper/dinner after traditional workday ends - the lunch crowd would be at risk from the current lunch customers and also those who patronized the place when opened for breakfast.

Now, I've read of some airport places where the air is filtered/disinfected frequently which would change the virus situation but this is a rare airport place as of now.

TMT Tactical likes this.