New Co. Offers New Food Storage Program

Discussion in 'Food Storage - Canning/Freezing/Butchering/Prep' started by Pragmatist, Feb 9, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://coolhunting.com/food-drink/zero-grocerys-circular-eco-conscious-delivery-system/

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

For someone who "solve a tough problem", she's created numerous more problems.

Point the first: Using the word "zero" is cultural appropriation. The people of the SFO bay area nor the meto LA area developed this concept.

This store is discriminatory. Glass is heavier than plastic and some in this market area have arthritus. Plastic works better for them. Don't discriminate. Plus, known to me - and used by the state of California, California still distributes plastic stringes for "free" to users.

The term "milk man" is as discriminatory as terms go.

OK, CEO Stresna, solve a tough problem. How does one from the SFO bay area "simply log on and order" ? The destitute do not have this log on ability.

Does SNAP /Food Stamps cover the non-subscriber $7.99 fee ?

I recommend this store operate in a building without PVC pipes.

I remember that song related to plastics; "And here's to you Mrs Robinson, ......"

TMT Tactical likes this.