New Member New From Northern Virginia (nva)

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by NomadWill, May 8, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts:
    Hey Everyone, NomadWill here, or simply Will. I've been an avid Prepper for the last few years or so, Mostly collecting books, and articles on the subject. Just recently began purchasing Physical Prep Items for a B.O.B and other things.

Hoping to learn all that I can, and maybe share some of the knowledge I have.
    Stay safe out there! hope to meet y'all soon.

~NomadWill

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Will & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

3. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts: