New Member New From West Texas!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by champagne, Feb 5, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. champagne

champagne Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Hello, everyone! I go by champagne and live in west Texas. I identify as a 64 year old Constitutionalist, revolutionary, Christian Patriot who is in the process of getting ready for a SHTF scenario. I've got my main BOB packed & ready to go at a moments notice and am starting on another one with important information in it. I, also, have a USB stick with tons of info on anything you could think about concerning SHTF survival & medical info. It has all the stuff I have been researching for months on it. That's IF we still have electricity when it all comes tumbling down. It will come in handy within a community trying to build up their core presence - building things, medical, weapons training, etc.

I was a hospital corpsman in the Navy back in the early 70s, but did not stick with that field. I spent 15 years driving trucks, loaders, etc. as a 'token' female because the government was making all businesses hire some women even if it had been a male only enterprise. I made great money driving for various companies and I learned about construction and cementing along the way.

Anyhow. I am on disability right now, but I worked as a licensed counselor in Texas for 15 years - after the male oriented jobs. Plus I am an ordained Reverend. So, I am hoping some group - somewhere - will see the value in this almost 65 yr old woman. I still get around really well and just recently took my concealed carry exam. I passed both the written exam & the shooting part of it. Just waiting on Texas to send me my license so I can start carrying. It's been almost 6 weeks and that seems like a real long time to me. Anyone have any input concerning that??!!??

That's it for me. I hope it's enough information to help me qualify for a survival group, or militia, out there. Just remember - I am in west Texas.....

2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A warm welcome from the Great State of Alaska.

3. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Howdy from the East Texas piny woods.

4. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day champagne, & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

champagne and Alaskajohn like this.
  6. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to here Ms. Champagne! I think you will enjoy this forum as much as I do! You will find more than a few well-rounded folks like yourself here.

Regarding your CCL, just to cover the possibility of a glitch in the works, maybe give them a call and verify your mailing address with them, and whatnot?

7. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us.

8. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to hang out! I look forward to your posts!

champagne and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. champagne

champagne Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Thank you so much for the input, GrizzlyetteAdams. I will do just that!

10. champagne

champagne Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    Thank you ALL for the warm welcome. It's been a while since I've been here, but plan on being around a lot more! Thanks again....

11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    a belated welcome from the UK.

champagne and TMT Tactical like this.