New Member New Member From Phoenix Az

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Nirt, Mar 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Nirt

Nirt Well-Known Member
      98/115

Blog Posts:
    Hello everyone. Not a prepper. The Wuhan Virus concerns brought me here. Just taking in info. Just wanted to say hi.

2. Patience

Patience Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Hi.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. EarlyMarksman

EarlyMarksman Master Survivalist
      262/345

Blog Posts:
    I would strongly encourage you to begin prepping. The behavior of the mass collective recently have proven how dangerous it is to not be prepared, even to a small extent, for a disaster or grid down scenario. Think about the fact that TP is flying off the shelves, much of the country's economy is being shut down, and people are mass-panicking. Imagine it being an event that threatened to bring the country into full-scale anarchy. Then you would feel really guilty for not having prepped.

However I will say that you have done more than probably 90% of America just by searching out and signing up for this site. This is a great site with a great community that is ready to assist you and give you the information you need. Welcome!

Tsavo likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Nirt,

Welcome to the Forum.

You ARE a Prepper at the initial stage: "take in info".

A Prepper is someone acquiring information to convert to knowledge and then acting on the knowledge.

COVID-19, Ebola, hurricane damage, wild fires, ... all have common denominators for Preppers to address.

Prep, prep, prep
    and
    factor in safety

MAGA

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Tsavo

Tsavo Well-Known Member
      90/115

Blog Posts:
    Hi Nirt. Iam also a tender foot here. This is the one site you should keep coming back to . I learn something new each time I logon.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Wags

Wags Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from BC Canada.

Godspeed in your prepping journey.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

8. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Missouri. Good to have you with us. I grew up in your neck of the woods.

If you aren't a prepper now would be a good time to start. This crisis is living proof of how your life can get turned upside down in a heartbeat. If you aren't prepared ahead of time you will be SOL.

TMT Tactical likes this.