New Member New Member From South East Us

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Chris Survival&Prepper, Mar 22, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Chris Survival&Prepper

Chris Survival&Prepper New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Hello I am Chris and have recently joined the site. I have been a closed door prepper for most of my life even my wife doesnt know what all I have squirreled away. With some recent changes at work I decided to start a website in my spare time and created www.survival-and-prepper.com .

My life experiences include three tours of duty in the military - Kosovo, Iraq and Afganastan as well as serving as a police officer in a major metro county for well over a decade. I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know everyone.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Eastern Missouri. Good to have you with us.

3. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Warm Welcome from the Arizona valley folks. USA

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    OK, you got me to visit your website.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to this forum.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. BSHJ

BSHJ Expert Member
      227/230

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from another newbee... from backwoods Arkansas

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Wags

Wags Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    Welcome from Canada's Wet Coast.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Wags

Wags Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    Cool site. Welcome from BC Canada

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Patience

Patience Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Quite the resume. I would think someone involved in every US military operation (when there is a war, the war has a name. The Bosnian War, The Persian Gulf War, The Afghanistan War -note the spelling-) of the last three decades would have risen high in the ranks.

Add in the decade of training Police forces (you didnt say exactly what you have been training them to do... I bet its something sexy like CQB, or MOUT, those are always popular) and you have the makings of a real authority in every aspect of prepping. The only thing better would be if you had some High Speed stuff in there.

With that background, I can't wait to go buy something, anything, from your website.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Proton Entropy

Proton Entropy Expert Member
      128/173

Blog Posts:
    Nice page, fast responding on a mobile device!

Welcome, from a Swedish outpost

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Chris Survival&Prepper

Chris Survival&Prepper New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:

In Kosovo I was a mechanic so nothing fancy there, all we did was ride on hummwv's as a peace keeping force.
    Iraq was a different story, I went with the infantry as a forward observer so quite a bit of stuff there. Afghanistan was a vacation compared to home. I ended up getting assigned as a Bodyguard to a 1 star in the green zone. So those dont count for much lol.

As far as the police department goes, I primarily train the new units as on handling basic calls for service etc. I do also do the active shooter training scenarios, some close quarters, but I have never been that excited over guns, so while proficient, its almost more of a task that I took on just to make sure I could get the other units up to par than a passion. I do also teach most of our first aid stuff which I put far more effort into. I wont be selling any items directly from my site, I plan to mainly list how to articles etc, though this Covid stuff has had us running ragged at work and cutting into my time lol.

Anyway nice to meet you all and look forward to checking out the rest of the site.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the forum!

TMT Tactical likes this.