New Movie: Elite Liberals Hunt "deplorables"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by DubbaD, Aug 8, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. DubbaD

DubbaD Well-Known Member
      90/115

Blog Posts:
    Radar, TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    This sort of thing is so controversial, on the one hand I think this could make a good movie, especially if the hunted get a chance to strike back. On the other side is the fact that these sort of movies MAY influence mentally unstable people to do much the same thing for a bit of fun!!! I don't know Dubba, should we feel accountable for what unstable people might do if they watch our videos or read our articles? Once you go there it is difficult to know where to draw the line!
    Keith.

DubbaD, TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  3. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I expect things to go "HOT" in some locations as we drift towards the 2020 election. The net result will be a quick reaction (likely over-reaction) from the government.

DubbaD, TMT Tactical and Keith H. like this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning DubbaD,

Thoughts; per request;

Link's info allows me to say film is gratuitous blood-lust violence. "Privileged vacationers" is a spin-off of "white privilege".

I've heard that term "deplorables before. Where is Barry and Hillary to clarify ?

Re: "being stalked by elite liberals"; I rely on my old expression "Polar Bear Operations". When the polar bear senses it is being hunted, it counterattacks. Guess who is better at polar survival !

No elite MAGA types ?

At comments, Lord Borg provides some thought-provoking material. I'd add we'll soon see fewer Congressional Districts (by mergers), duel citizenship ending, jury trials completely phased out and a max life of "fish-bowl" existence.

Radar, DubbaD and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I really hope they release it before the election. That would give the Antifafa time to do something really stupid and help move more swing voters to the "Right Side". Sorry could not resist the pun. I have heard that most of the member on this site are going to like the ending. Not fact, just rumor.

Radar, DubbaD and Morgan101 like this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    whoever thought that one up had a sick mind. usual Hollywood rubbish.

7. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I think it is disgusting, and agree with Lonewolf and Pragmatist. Gratuitous violence coming out of a warped mind. More Hollywood pandering to an 18-25 year old audience that think it is funny to attack the people they deem to be politically incorrect.

I believe in Free Speech as much as anybody, but a movie with a theme of Human Beings hunting other Human Beings for sport should be black listed if not banned. Reprehensible.

8. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    This is just another attempt by the left to "Manufacture a bad guy."

The standard rhetoric of the left is to Make or manufacture a bad guy...good cop/bad cop.

I am just not interested in a television or movie education...someone attempting to set the hook in me and thus ...reel me in.

I am well aware that politicians and or advertisers for the body politic are informed on the techniques of Edward Bernays....as well as the philosopher G. F. W Hegel and his thesis, anti thesis, synthesis....good cop/bad cop.

Manufacturing a bad guy ....in the untutored and undisciplinedd minds of so many Americans, with primarily a television and movie education, is become the prime seduction and or control technique of the left. It is designed to prevent thinking...only reacting/emoting allowed......ie....."Herding."

Once again...

Amuse...Amusement..

A-Without

Muse----to think, ponder, or contemplate.

Without thinking...amuse.....amusement.

Something fed to us to prevent thinking.

Be Warned....of those who would take advantage of our unguarded, untutored, undisciplined emotions.....for the purpose of "Herding Us."

These people are also telling, those of us who are aware, that this country belongs to them and to their faithful. They are preaching and teaching a religion here..and as to how far they are willing to go in controlling their faithful to complete the transaction or them....telling of their zeal in this religion....of entitlement.

For those of you not familiar with certain Herding techniques.....watch and or listen to this.....

When one goes to the stores and walks down certain aisles..and looks at the merchandise.....look at the laundry detergent aisle.

Notice the bright colours...screaming at you ...."Take me ....take me....choose me!!!!"

Then go to the toy department and see again the bright colours screaming...."Take Me....Take me.....choose me!!!!"

It is the same childish appeal...whether to grown ups or children.

Been to Atlantic City or Las Vegas????

Notice the bright colours....bells and whistles to get you to come off your monies...same appeal..to childish self indulgence....seduction....ie...."Herding."

Same thing at many car lots.....bright colours...ribbons..bows...balloons...etc etc...just like appealing to children....herding...

Same thing on television advertising.....often combined with sex appeal to complete/secure the transaction....base appetites....children ...self indulgence..

Here in this movie...you have the same pattern...appeal to base appetites....desires...self justification...self indulgence.

In many things...I am just not interested in being treated like a child and or so herded....once I detect the process in motion.

'Do you have a rewards card???"

You guys decide for yourselves..I am just not interested in such appeal to being base...and or Ishmaelites trying to take advantage of me....to herd me.
    And I don't give a dammed if the Ishmaelites are on the left or the right...once I detect this Herding scam going on. Not for me thanks.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and DubbaD like this.
  9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am not upset about the movie. I carry all day every day. so not to worried about the antifafa. humans hunting humans has been in eh movies for decades but his is the first for using political connections for selecting the victims. I do think the movie is going to make a lot of fence sitters take notice that it is the left being divisive and dangerous, not the right. I can see a few left wing wacko's trying to copy cat -- urban style -- the movie.

Radar and DubbaD like this.
  10. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    You could say the same thing about "Rambo" or "Red Dawn". I guess it depends on whose ox is being gored.

DubbaD likes this.
  11. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    I thought they were against guns.

There was a movie, "Surviving the Game," starring Ice-T, the recently late Rutger Hauer (Germany's Paul Newman), and Gary Busey; 1994.
    I hated that movie, but it wasn't political. It was, to me, racist.
    Be assured I'll not see the one in question. The Hunger Games is not much different. Political.
    Red Dawn is a war movie.

DubbaD and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. DubbaD

DubbaD Well-Known Member
      90/115

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  13. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

Don't care for the Hunger Games series of videos...try not to watch them when they come on...use my remote to skip over them.

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and DubbaD like this.