New Survival Shop Open In Martinsburg, West Va,

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    I didn't trouch a darn thing !

It should be a dot / period and not a comma. in my title.

Good afternoon all,

This new survival products store is in Martinsburg, West Virginia.

With extensive telecommuting allowed and encouraged in Washington, D.C. and the surrounding areas, Martinsburg is a prominent location for "house hunting". Under current trends, Martinsburg will be a satellite community of the Northern Virginia Autonomous Oblast.

The new shop owners do not only sell products but provide guidance on preparedness for those arriving in store. They've also donated some stuff to the community eg the LE org.

Not familiar with coconut sugar. I'm so partial to sugar cane probably never even looked for coconut sugar.

Dale, the word is getting out !

Am placing this company on my list of places to visit when the health restrictions are relaxed.

TMT Tactical and wally like this.