New Television "survivalist"/paranormal Travel Program

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jun 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. George Collins

George Collins Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    The movie. A boy and his dog. Might make a interesting TV series. Done a little differently with some side kicks as they travel.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Elitist TV and movie producers enjoy putting down those they consider their inferiors, such as survivalists, conservatives, people who hold religious beliefs (anyone who believes in anything Divine), rural citizens, ... .

Good.

When it hits the fan, let them be BBQ-ed and eaten by the hungry savages. After they die, they will realize that the God they attempted to kill during their lifetimes is the One Whose hands hold their souls.

Should they make it out of their cities, may the rural, gun-owning, conservatives drive them back into the infernos from which they fled.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    Well they are well organized. That makes them dangerous. When we are organized, they misrepresent our movement. Especially in the past. So nut jobs and such, feel welcome in our movement. When we organize, professional troublemakers like contractors, and law enforcement cause, well trouble. They want it to be about bombs, overthrowing the government, etc. Not gardening, being able to defend yourself, being a leader, helping others, etc. Being cautious and watchful. On yellow alert. They want you to hide, in the woods, and die, or become a criminal. Not being a leader, a point out er, etc.

There is nothing wrong with camping, and militia related activities. But they want you to scare people. Have your fellow locals, think of you as a threat. A serious threat. Some will publicly act like, you are scary, and dangerous, as they talk and laugh on purpose, to make you scary, to others locally. Make you angry, when talking about politics, etc. Walking around carrying 10 guns, and 6 knifes, getting upset, drove to be upset, and setup, to be so, on purpose. They need serious threats, to justify, all they do. Again, being on the land, and doing, is OK and something, I want to do, and know. As respect, for those, who paved the way before us. With there lives to, in many cases.

Willing to do so anyway, knowing many die. It was so bad for them, they did this. Most willingly. Just for a chance, probably not for freedom, but to keep the food you grew, or be able to have land, to grow food on, not actually watching you family, and yourself, starve to death. With no hope at all. Hope was offered only. I suspect, for most. That was enough for our ancestors.

I want to know, how to use a compass, and such. To be able to hunt, shoot, survive. Makes me feel safe, because, it can become dangerous fast, when on the land alone, or in a group. I know by being outside, on the land, it is not safe. I do not like having, to rely on other people, for my safety. When I have a choice. I want choices. They want you to have, no choices. You are dangerous to them. When they do things, like make it hard, for you to get a job. They are doing dangerous things to you, and yours, for your personal safety.

I still remember, a militia video put online before. Showing a man screaming at someone, who wanted to learn how to shoot, and having that young man, doing push-ups, and not learning, shooting skills. A bad experience for that person.

I remember, another video, of some men, teaching a young very pretty women, who wanted to learn how to shoot. She was given here first weapon to use, given a 12 gauge shotgun, to shoot, and not warned about, the kick, or to shoulder the weapon hard. I think, she ended up, having her jaw broken. They thought it was really funny though. Hurt bad anyway basically. Another person, who wanted to learn, with another, in this case, horrific experience.

They want us all, to be loner types, and easy to pick off, one by one. We teach self reliance. That makes us really dangerous to those, who want us completely, and utterly reliant, on them, via the paperwork they do. While we all do the actual work.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. George Collins

173/230

Blog Posts:
    This is a interesting video to me.

He gets out of there fast, the next day, after a new snowfall, there in Canada. He is aware, more than most, of how dangerous, things can be, and fast. If he can become more self-reliant, he will take that more seriously, than most, when implementing. Well he has some real experience, at the consequences. I would have done the same. If I had a choice.

Imagine being cold, and hungry, all the time? Or you know "just" hungry all the time. To get any wood for burning. He would have to really work at getting enough wood, for the day, and much longer night.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    never base or plan your survival on a movie.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The movie "A Boy and His Dog" could not be released in today's Hollywood black-listing environment. If any film or TV show is not in league with Leftist ideology, then it is banned. In the 1950's during the Cold War, members of the Communist Party and those with ties to communism were ostracized. Now, if one is a conservative, all efforts are made to destroy their career and personal lives.

McCarthyism is alive and well in D.C. Charles Schumer who publicly made threats against Supreme Court members is now trying to lay the blame of the Capitol Building invasion on comments made by Donald Trump. The intense vulgar hypocrisy of the Left is nausea-inducing.

One thing that the Left has accomplished is actually getting their insurrectionists to burn down central city areas across America. They've gotten their fellow travelers to march through neighborhoods at 2:00 A.M. demanding that white families abandon their homes due to their capitalist oppression. Coast to coast, the Left has gotten their street fighters to put police officers into the hospital. So far, the Republicans have really fallen short in this regard. Seems the Left is just much better at widespread violence against the citizenry.

America is now just in its second civil war's beginnings. The stage is being set week by week for the über-violence that is coming.

[​IMG]

TMT Tactical likes this.