New Member New Zombie Fighter

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Hoki, May 7, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Hoki

Hoki New Member
      1/25

Blog Posts:
    Hello. I live in Virginia and just got into watching the walking dead so I'm on season 1 right now. I just got some stuff to help me fight zombies too. I'm so excited to try it out.
    eDObtgdAVDIzFlz89vkrnZxMxp5ktsdx.jpeg

2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Hoki & welcome to this forum.
    Keith.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    nothing since 2017, hmmm, maybe the zombies got her??:rolleyes:

4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:

LOL LOL LOL...Hoki.....

Welcome to the forum.

If I get to work a double shift on Sunday ..overtime....come Monday....at 6 to 7 am...I will get to see Zombies coming to work on day shift after surviving a weekend of playing and partying.

They are literally walking dead...running on automatic pilot.

It will take many of them until Wednesday to get to some form of normalcy. And by then it will be getting into another weekend.

Be careful about a television and movie education in fear and insecurity.

I too live in Virginia.....but don't watch any of that walking talking dead stuff...I can get them all night on the clock at work...plenty of walking talking dead where I work....particularly on Monday mornings...coming off a weekend...of part,y party, party.

I don't live a television and movie existence. I watch the occasional movie or television program..but I don't want this controlling my fears and insecurities.

I worry more around here about two legged wildlife...than the four legged variety.

I have more respect for four legged wildlife and their motivations than the two legged variety.

I worry much more about two legged wildlife than any zombies.

Now think about this Hoki......

To me a dead walking person is an individual with primarily a television and movie education. They have television and movie thoughts and ideas. They have few original thoughts and ideas of their own...but someone else's transplanted into them via television and movies and they know it not.

When you ask them a question requiring deep thought ...they tend to quote a television program or movie they have watched.

But I will tell you something really really frightening......many of these people are voters....

And they vote someone else's thought, fears, insecurities, and Ideas...not their own. And even worse...they don't have a clue this is happening to them......they are zombies....puppets on a string....and know it not. A television and movie string.

Thinking is difficult....some of us avoid it for a lifetime....it is much easier to be "Herded" by television and movies. To run with a pack.

One thing you will learn about Preppers...is that they tend towards being individuals..not pack people......they tend to be very choosey about the company they keep and the ideas with which they will accept. They don't want to be "Herded" by anyone or anything.

There is a wide variety of thoughts and Ideas here from the members...but they are all individuals. Most do not want to be "Herded" except by their consent....not by group think per se. They tend to examine and or digest an idea to see if it is palatable to them...and for their purposes..not for group think.

I can't say as I blame them.

Just some food for thought. Hope it helps you in whatever you do.

Nonetheless...welcome to the boards.

Thanks,
    Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Actually I see a lot of walking dead out there every day. They are already mindless wastes of space and just waiting for something to happen that will finish them off. Watcherchris, some people call them zombies and we call them liberals but in the end they are all pretty much the same. An anti gun criminal loving liberal will even look a lot like a TV zombie a couple weeks after the fall...mostly dead...

Tumbleweed and Old Geezer like this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Zombie recipe:
    Take one idiot (example: college student), add iPhone, place on sidewalk.

7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Zombie apocalypse recipe:
    Take one herd of urbanites who receive government checks, add urban gangs, add sheeple (victims are the very leavening, the essential ingredient; do NOT forget this!), add police (necessary for the disarmament of those who would resist aggression), and then let this mix sit. There is no need for heat -- this mix will spontaneously combust when the inevitable economic collapse occurs.

Last edited: May 19, 2018
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we call them sheeple!!!

9. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sheeple, Zombies, Liberals... all names for dysfunctional leeches on a culture. At least a movie Zombie is honest about what he wants.

10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the only zombies I believe in post SHTF are the diseased, the addicted, and the dying.

11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The addicted are going to have a VERY short shelf life! They are already the walking dead but will just be "the dead" really fast.

12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've been saying that for years. especially after SHTF when they haven't got social services and the emergency services to fall back on.