Next Week Ice Will Begin Removing Millions Of Illegal Aliens

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by LastOutlaw, Jun 18, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Master Survivalist
      350/460

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ation-process-for-millions-of-illegal-aliens/

Donald Trump Announces ICE to Begin Deportation Process for Millions of Illegal Aliens

Next week ICE will begin the process of removing the millions of illegal aliens who have illicitly found their way into the United States. They will be removed as fast as they come in. Mexico, using their strong immigration laws, is doing a very good job of stopping people…….

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 18, 2019

Really or political posturing?

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  2. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      455/460

Blog Posts:
    Last Outlaw,

Surely both. We can expect to see visual events coupled to focus groups, polls and strategic press conferences.

A decision to display ICE force in a large arrest can be an effective message.

Immigration is a central Trump theme and tonight at Orlando, Florida it won't be a Mickey Mouse - Donald Duck show.

3. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    @Pragmatist I am happy to see any forward movement on removing illegals from this country. I feel the President should have been active on this from day one as he promised in his first campaign.
    Anyone remember this?

"In four years you will be interviewing me and you will say "What a great job you have done President Trump". Well it is almost four years now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      455/460

Blog Posts:
    L.O.,

I remember the campaign theme but not the specific NBC flashback.

Do remember, the political arena is really about trends. It takes much,much behind the scene work for that single press conference, the photo op, the announcement,...

IMO, the "problem" is not the illegal immigrants. It is the large political establishment that has refused to give Trump political legitimacy.

5. watcherchris

watcherchris Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't think Trump and Company have any choice as election time draws near.

It is become more and more clear that the goal is to put these illegals on the public purse ..get them drivers licenses/residency and then quickly up their status to voters.

In short to tamp the vote in the next Presidential election as well as with many state and local candidates.

If necessary or worded differently ..to steal or tamp over to leftist/progressive causes...the entire nation. To complete what they lost when Hillary lost.

If Trump and Company do not move now...they will be lost come election time.

I am thinking this plan has been in the works for some time now and only of recent made public.

Again...I am looking for this to be brought before a preferred..hand picked ..leftist judge on it's way through the appeals process...and stalled ...stalled...delayed beyond election time..

We shall see how these Ishmaelites handle it..and so too Trump and company.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

6. poltiregist

poltiregist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Apparently Non U.S. citizens have been shoveled a lot of crap . Donald Trump is the best ally preppers /survivalist in the U.S. has had in memory . The democrat / communist agenda is crumbling . The democrat / communist agenda was to send the U.S. on the same path as Venezuela . Still might happen but not under Trump's watch .

7. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    I think that both of you are correct but I do think illegals are a problem and as mentioned , a result of bigger problems in Government. They do all need to go. Every one of them including dreamers. I don't care who's fault it is that they are here illegally the fact remains that they are here illegally and have had plenty of time to remedy the problem themselves. I do agree that the larger problem is traitorous Dems and Republicans who are responsible for the illegal issue and should be charged as well for their crimes.

While it is true that the Communist agenda is somewhat cracked it is obvious that it is not crumbling at all as the deep state players have continued to cause problems and keep President Trump's agenda from being implemented as it was planned to be rolled out.

There are huge problems in our debt and probably much larger than even DJT knew but found out once in office.

Now what I don't know is if President Trump also thinks the illegals need to go as he said or is just spouting what his base wants to hear. I also think you are correct that if he doesn't do something now, well before the election then he very well could lose and the election be stolen by illegals who will vote as well as other ways The Dems have of changing election results. I don't think President Trump is stupid by any means and is probably aware of this and will be acting upon it.

8. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nified-deportations-for-hundreds-of-migrants/

ICE Plans ‘Humane, Dignified’ Deportations for Hundreds of Illegal
    Migrants

"We have a demographic that has had an enormous amount of due process. They’ve had access to attorneys. They’ve had access to interpreters. They’ve received a final order of removal from a judge We’ve even sent them letters, saying, ‘You’ve received an order. Come to ICE. We’ll work with you. We’ll give you 30 days to get your affairs in order, and we’ll help you return you to your country.’ Those have been ignored. Those people in those categories, over 90 percent haven’t showed up, and they’ve ignored the order. What I’m trying to tell them, … is ‘Look, as ICE, I don’t want to come to your door. I don’t want to come to your home. I don’t want to come to your workplace.’ What I’m asking these individuals that have these final orders [is] ‘Come to ICE. Work with ICE in a humane, dignified manner to return you to your country of origin as it’s been ordered.’ That’s what I hope we can do here."

What a crock of crap. Is this the millions of deportations they spoke of a few days ago? Do they really think these people are going to show up to be deported? They can keep pansie-ing around with this and continue to get nowhere. The base is not stupid. They are not going to re-elect Donald Trump unless they see some real action and lots of deportations. The deportations have been blown off for the last 3 years. Better get to real work. Why do they think Illegals deserve due process anyway? They are invaders. Until they are treated as invaders the influx will continue.

Coprepper, TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    that's if they can find them, illegals tend to disappear into the black economy and are hard if not impossible to trace.

10. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    I think all of this talk of deportations is just that ...talk. If President Trump really wanted to deport he could have done it long ago a number of different ways. Jeff Sessions always talked of being tough on immigration but what did he concentrate on once he was the highest law officer in the land? The old outdated, ridiculous, proven not to work "War on Drugs". All he really had to do was to enforce the laws already on the books. There is no reason that President needs to cave to the judgements of small jurisdictional judges. There are 3 separate "equal" branches of government. He could have simply stuck to his campaign promises and begun deportations as per the law in this country the day after he was sworn in. No warnings no political posturing, no waiting to see what the pushback is.

I hate to say it but President Donald Trump owns this immigration issue due to his lack of action.

There are so many things he could be doing to stop or slow this invasion. Building the fence is not his only option. He could have deemed this an invasion and ordered the military to secure the border which could have been done completely within a couple of weeks if not days. He could remove all benefits of being an illegal in the US such as removal of welfare benefits, free public school for anyone who is not a citizen, implemented e-verify in full force and fined or arrested anyone who employs an illegal. These few things would have done quite a lot to tell illegals that they are not welcome here any more. There would be an exodus as hundreds of thousands would have begun to self deport.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard !
      480/575

Blog Posts:
    The stage is being set. All the nice / nice P.R. work is being accomplished. The election campaigning is just beginning. Don't waste too much political ammo too soon. I also think President Trump is getting some very bad advice from some people. The NRA should not have advised president to dump the bump stock and eh suppressor issue. The NRA does not want gun issues to go away and I think some others (career politicians /military personnel) are also give the President some bad advice. I am certainly not going to allow the democrats to gain my vote by not voting. President Trump is still 100 percent better than any Democrat running.

Coprepper, Caribou and LastOutlaw like this.
  12. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-announces-a-two-week-delay-to-planned-ice-deportations
    Trump announces two-week delay to planned ICE deportations

From the Article:
    "President Trump announced Saturday that a planned mass apprehension of illegal immigrants by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is being delayed for two weeks, in the hope that a bipartisan solution to the border crisis can be reached.

“At the request of Democrats, I have delayed the Illegal Immigration Removal Process (Deportation) for two weeks to see if the Democrats and Republicans can get together and work out a solution to the Asylum and Loophole problems at the Southern Border,” he tweeted.

“If not, Deportations start!” he added."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    Coprepper and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. LastOutlaw

350/460

Blog Posts:
    Why aren't any of these people arrested?

Coprepper and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. Caribou

Caribou Master Survivalist
      250/345

Blog Posts:
    What we are seeing is a battle for nothing less than our country. Liberals have taken jobs in education, media, and government to be able to control the knowledge of the population and actions of the government.

President Trump, a handful of legislators, and a slight majority of the population are on one side. The judiciary, the House, and most of the Senate are on the other side. While the Republicans still hold the Senate there are many RINOs holding seats and battling our president.

President Trump is busy appointing judges and will have appointed a greater percentage than any other president, except Washington. He has appointed two justices and could appoint one or two more and has already changed the course of the SCOTUS.

If President Trump gets so much as a parking ticket they will try to impeach him. What we are seeing are moves and counter moves. Much is designed to bring the populace to one side or the other. I used to get upset with what President Trump was doing but it would work out in the end. President Trump is smarter than I and he has better information.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  16. Photon Guy

Photon Guy Expert Member
      160/173

Blog Posts:
    That's what I used to think but now Im starting to question that. So far Trump has fulfilled none of his promises in regards to gun rights and he has even taken an anti gun rights stance in some cases such as with the bump stock ban, when he said he doesn't like suppressors, and worst of all when he said he's in favor of red flag laws. Trump is the best we've got right now, he's certainly much better than Hillary or any of the other runner ups for POTUS in 2020, but he has fallen short of my expectations as a gun rights champion.

TMT Tactical likes this.