Nightingale Hospitals To Wind Down Covid Mission

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Mar 9, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56327214

Good afternoon all,

Per ...

Setting up a 500 bed hospital in 9 days = AOK.

It looks like more to all this than just 20 patients at a site. Reminds me of the US sending to NYC the hospital ship at Norfolk, the USN's SOUTHERN COMFORT ... and it wasn't used. A similiar operation San Diego to LA with USN's MERCY.

Article has a good map of the sites.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    My feeling all along is that our Nightingale hospitals were an (expensive) publicity stunt. All bar one never even had any patients according to most UK media.

This is a case of our Prime Minister claiming to have single handedly "beaten" covid. Unfortunately he is like that, he pops up to take the glory whilst failing at almost everything.

3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    these hospitals could have been used if things had got worse, which was the idea behind them, they were never intended to replace intensive care and I think were supposed to take less ill patients who still needed hospital care, the trouble was staff, they never had enough, I suppose the Army could and would have stepped in like they always do in troubled times but it wasnt the absolute answer.
    these places will now be wound down but not closed, they will be used for other medical purposes, I know the one in Exeter is.
    whatever govt was in power people will always say their doing it wrong or not doing enough, its the nature of the beast, they cant win whatever they do, not that Europe did it any better is it?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Brownbear, Like Lonewolf explained above, there was some sort of preparedness going on.

Yes, of course, a publicity stunt....or else we wouldn't know about it.

My initial post tells of my belief that something is being planned for.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    The main problem with these units is they simply could not staff them, certainly for ICU nursing and even in a patient step down monitoring role they would have really really struggled to staff them at a safe level.

I'd guess the powers that be expected a much higher death rate and the Nightingale units would have been for patients to see out their days and not really provide intensive nursing...or so rumour has it ;)

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they were never meant for ICU patients, but with the already large number of nursing vacancies already in the NHS even before Covid they just didnt have enough staff to look after the patients they might have had which is where the Army stepped in.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Had thought the UK was importing loads of immigrsnts.

I know the Philippines offers many health-care professionals. Many speak English.

Where are the UK's immigrants arriving from ? Do they have any specific vocation ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    The public were led to believe that the hospitals were an extension of ICU care hence all the pictures of the bing bong machines but even with army help they could not be fully staffed, nowhere near it. If I'd been injured in Afghanistan I'd have had very good treatment from the very well equipped and staffed base there but I'd more than likely have ended up in Birmingham (England) where the armed forces use NHS hospitals and facilities. Yes some army medical staff there but by no means only forces staff, we 'rent' off the suberb NHS facilities.

I'm out of the mob but still get my share of gossip passed down the line :)

9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The UK is importing some North African "surgeons". In the following two photos we see a North African doctor and the somewhat large scalpel he used on his patient, a British soldier. The procedure, a total cephalectomy, was performed on a London street appoximately 200 meters from the soldier's barracks.

upload_2021-3-10_20-41-51.png

upload_2021-3-10_20-40-0.png

https://nypost.com/2013/05/22/uk-so...y-man-who-praised-allah-after-cleaver-attack/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think Lee Rigby's family would find that comment offensive.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    I think any normal person would find that offensive.

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I find it offensive that governments and sheeple stick their heads in the sand and pretend that murderers and rapists are civilized.

The Rigby family lost one of their own to a hideously aggressive savage that should not have been walking streets of a civilized society. And what does god government do about it? It allows in more people from lands where aggression is the norm.

A core component in the breakdown of civilization is the Secular Humanist call to prayer, "Everybody is exactly the same as everybody else. We're all smart and good. If everybody ignores the bad things, the bad things will go away. If you will not join with us and pretend, then it is you who is the bad thing."

Lee Rigby was murdered by the government he sought to serve. Lee Rigby was murdered by people who ignore evil and continue to bow down before the false religion of collectivism.

A gardener who will not weed his garden will lose his garden.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Lee Rigby was murdered not by a government or an immigrant system he was murdered by a cowardly Islamic P.O.S.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Max rigger

415/460

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer, you really need to step back from the internet for a while, you ain't thinking straight and are posting some really crazy stuff some of which is offensive. Take a break FFS.

15. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Lonewolf and Max,

You're both missing the post's comment.

The comment was not a condolence call. It addressed the - why - of the murder; not the fingerprints on the instrument causing the death.

The Brit was indeed inherently murdered by the policies of HM Government.

Murdering Islamists have always been present. Advanced-level societies restrict their presence. These advanced-level societies also restrict or monitor others believed to have tendencies to murder.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The UK government allowed-in the thing that killed your soldier. The savage simply did what savages do. It shouldn't have been allowing into the UK; but if it snuck-in, then was discovered, it should have been shipped back to where it came from. Or, the savage could have been given a life jacket and some flippers and allowed to swim back to its native land.

Bleeding-heart liberals pretend that the aggressive are not aggressive -- which ironically causes people to have ACTUAL bleeding hearts, i.e. they get stabbed in the chest by some daemon posing as a human.

Government is like iodine. Your body needs a tiny amount of iodine or the thyroid doesn't work. Too much iodine and the body is poisoned. One base minimum function of government is to protect the borders of its country. My country has fallen into the hands of those who would destroy it, therefore they have allowed our borders to fall. But at least we are armed and will defend ourselves irrespective of the current collectivist regime in D.C. issuing its perpetual dictates.

The UK is experiencing a slow-motion invasion of people who find Western culture repugnant -- and beyond that, these people are given to aggression. Want to know how a people are going to behave in your country? Look at their home country. If they are perpetually killing each other there at home, then guess how they will behave while living in your country.

... Oh wait, you don't have to guess. Just read the news. Read about the stabbings, the blood-lettings hither thither. Your government will support you by allowing you to defend yourselves with firearms, right?:( UK citizens can be arrested for having a pocket knife with a locking blade! Those who follow the law have been turned into helpless kids. The savages will do whatever they feel like doing ... .

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...r-being-stabbed-close-to-west-croydon-station

https://spectator.us/topic/immigration-ayaan-hirsi-ali-prey/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The Government did not kill Lee Rigby, a radicalised immigrant of a 9th century religion killed Lee Rigby, no one else, had Lee Rigby not been off duty and had his rifle the outcome could have been very different, but that is the way of terrorists.
    personally I dont know why we lock these people up, they should be sent back where they come from or put up against a wall and shot, but capital punishment is no longer practiced in this country.
    some may see that as being too liberal but in the past "some" innocent people have paid the ultimate price.
    # this particular crime is now old news.
    I think the USA has its own similar problems, these are not unique to the UK.

TMT Tactical likes this.