No Democrat Leftist Marxists Live Here.....no Wealth Distribution...here.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 28, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been having a difficult time with the Neighbors cats....

The neighbor had a female which kept having brood/litter after brood'/litter after another over the years.

While they do feed them, they are some real bums and know about what time I feed my two cats out on the back deck.

Thus they have come over to aggressively get their share...free....

There are some four of them and they sometimes bully my cats away from their food and eat it themselves...

Hence I have been somewhat changing their feeding time and sitting out there with them while they eat and making sure these other cats do not come over and crowd/bully their way and eat the food. When my cats are done ..I dump any leftovers and clean their bowls.

I've done it now several times and hollered out....."No Democrats, No Leftists, No Marxists Live here."

Followed by "No Wealth Redistribution Here"

And then..."The Welfare Office is down the street."

I reckon I've just had enough..

Went through the same thing with my own brother years ago...while he ate my food here...drank my Beer....and even drove my car without asking..never bought any goods or put it back for me...but sure could consume it gratis.

I thought I was loving and looking out for my brother ...but it turns out he was treating me like the pit crew so he could get back out on the track as fast as he could.
    About a year and a half of this and I told him to get out...no more freebees...

Same with these neighborhood cats.....I'm not the pit crew...I did not sign up for that...

That is what an Ishmaelite does to put others into bondage.....ie...the pit crew..

And that is what is coming if and after Biden takes the oath and assumes the office...,

America will once again become the "Pit Crew" for the world...the Internationalist Deep
    State.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites...seeking to put us back into the role of a world class Pit Crew... Carrying the world around on our breast..!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    Amber Wolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    NO Democrats, Marxists, Leftists, Ishmaelites live here!!! No Wealth Redistribution going on here..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    For cats:

upload_2020-12-28_16-10-13.png

For nuisance brothers-in-law (direct blow-back action w/threaded barrel to accommodate a "don't disturb the neighbors" device):

upload_2020-12-28_16-14-20.png

I looked and looked and couldn't find any videos of the splendid sport of skeet-shooting kittens. What's wrong with people these days?!!! Seems like no one is doing fun-stuff anymore.

All that I could find was a video game. Sad. I mean, hey people, it's not like there is any kitten shortage going on out there! If the PETA people show up, well that's just some more targets.

http://www.theaveragegamer.com/2005/11/11/clay-kitten-shooting-ii/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL...Olde Geezer...yes indeed...

I have a .22 caliber Rossi Pump rifle which handles shorts, Longs, and Long Rifles and the Shorts I have are very very quiet as I have used it on a number of Raccoons caught in these types of foot traps...

https://www.amazon.com/ZTRAPS-Dog-Proof-Raccoon-Trap/dp/B07PXQNJ2Z/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3T3XROP7BGDY5&dchild=1&keywords=racoon+foot+traps&qid=1609191489&sprefix=racoon+foot+trap,aps,290&sr=8-2

This trap is very effective on raccoons when baited with a marshmallow....the cats here are not interested in a Marshmallow...and that works out well for me.

A .22 short behind the ear or between the forehead up close works out well.

I don t mind cats as long as they are on the job and keeping the pestilences down.

I do not like any such animal when they become a pestilence as do these neighborhood cats moving in on the food and taking it out of the mouths of my cats...or dogs had I any here,

I prefer cats as in suburbia as they are not as high maintenance as are dogs.

If I lived out in the country I would own a dog...as there is much much more room for them to run. And dogs really need to run.....need room to run...

Cats I can leave for a few days and not worry about them they will learn to fend for themselves.

I do have box traps and have moved cats out of my neighborhood when they have become a pestilence and across the river to be re located.....discretely...in the back of my pickup ruck..

But yes...I do have about 150 rounds of .22 short ..very quiet...and know how to use a plastic soda bottle and duct tape..if need be.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Quiet shooting

The .22 CB long cartridges may be more accurate than .22 CB short in your firearm. Why? The further a bullet has to jump to hit the beginning of the rifling, the more deformed the bullet and thus, the lower the accuracy. Too, you can get more fouling in the chamber. The same phenomenon can happen when shooting .38 specials in a .357 revolver. In the latter case, firing .38 Special +P ammo in a .357 chamber can, over time, do REAL damage to that chamber.

Oil filter for filtering loud sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EExnpnXW7Wc

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Watcherchris, I think you need to be sent to a re-education school. You openly disparage the official religion status of Secular Humanism here in Amerika. It is also my belief that you are likely a white oppressor. Your thinking must be corrected.

☭ ☭ ☭ For the good of Ameяika, the beliefs of its citizens must be aligned with that of The Collective! ☭ ☭ ☭

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/high-school-student-sues-over-leftist-indoctrination-nevada

"Because the so-called civics curriculum implemented by new management carried the same name as the previous curriculum, parents like Mrs. Clark 'were not aware of the turn towards coercive, ideological indoctrination until they began seeing the detrimental effects it worked upon their children,' the legal complaint states.

"The new curriculum 'inserted consciousness raising and conditioning exercises under the banner of ‘Intersectionality’ and ‘Critical Race Theory.’ These sessions … are not descriptive or informational in nature, but normative and prescriptive: they require pupils to ‘unlearn’ and ‘fight back’ against ‘oppressive’ structures allegedly implicit in their family arrangements, religious beliefs and practices, racial, sexual, and gender identities, all of which they are required to divulge and subject to non-private interrogation.'

"William was directed 'in class to ‘unlearn’ the basic Judeo-Christian principles [his mother] imparted to him, and then [the school] retaliated against [him].'

"The school principal told Mrs. Clark 'that the theoretical basis of the revamped ‘Sociology of Change’ course is known as ‘intersectionality,’ and is inspired by political activist, academic and ‘Critical Race Theory’ proponent Kimberlé Crenshaw,” the complaint states. Crenshaw is a law professor at UCLA and Columbia Law School who is regarded as a leading authority on black feminist legal theory and is said to have coined the term 'intersectionality.'

"William Clark was required for assignments the legal complaint says 'to reveal his racial, sexual, gender, sexual orientation, disabilities and religious identities,' by his teacher who greeted the students by saying, 'Hello my wonderful social justice warriors!' Clark was told the next step would be to determine if parts of his identity 'have privilege or oppression attached to it.' Privilege was defined as 'the inherent belief in the inferiority of the oppressed group.'”

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL Olde Geezer..

I am aware of the trend and importance of this kind of non thinking and emotional jerk off going on in our institutions of so called higher learning...and how divisive and destructive it can be in the blame game so important to the left to divide us from our way of life and individual thinking..freedom and liberties.

What you are witnessing here is Government sponsored racism.....government authorized racism, sexism, sexuality.

I am often want to declare that no thinking individual defines themselves by their race....sex...sexuality ....but government will...

They need to define people by such concepts in order to control the Herd...Herding.

This is very divisive...it is not unity....nor inclusiveness...nor tolerance...nor diversity....it is herding ...group think...

It is George Orwell and 1984...but most of us are not supposed to be able to think this far.

I predict that under Biden this kind of stuff will come back with a vengeance because it is their drug of choice for the purposes of controlling the herd.

They must control the herd and this works very very well on people with primarily a television and or movie education....in emotions ..not in thinking.

Same thing with that woman some time back who came over here and tried to frame me into her...White Privilege....White Male privilege..thinking.

She was not prepared for me to know who was Peggy McIntosh and what she had done in the arena of White Privilege and White Male Privilege when I told her that she was a racist...

I do not define myself by race..nor sexuality...Nor do I think that race or sex/sexuality should be a public spectator sport..but private business....nor should it be a political tool for Herding people out of their rights and liberties.

But Government does!!!

The other very important key to knowing about this ham fisted "Herding " technique..is asking them what law these people they are going after ...singling out....have broken.....

If these people do not have a citation ....for which one can look up....they are operating on a "Legal Fiction...a Fiction of Law."

Same for Antifa and BLM...legal fiction...

I have known this for years about Legal Fiction having become acquainted with it at the Marshall Wythe Law Library of William and Mary Law School in Williamsburg Virginia....open to the public...a very very well stocked law library.

I keep a copy of Blacks Law Dictionary on my private book shelves ...

One could also argue that this is an applicable definition of much of politics..

And public education today has become politics and thus much of it a legal fiction...fiction of law.. paid for and financed by the body politic....Department of Education.

But you are correct Olde Geezer...enough years of this kind of political indoctrination and we will no longer be a Republic...but a dictatorship which will become the very thing the Founders were trying to flee...to get away from these dictatorial things in Europe....lack of liberties and freedoms.

Be Warned the Ishmaelites seeking to put us into social and political bondage..to control the herd...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Try to picture this Olde Geezer...in incredible stupidity of leadership among the left across the board in this kind of government authorized racism, sexism, sexuality under the banner of inclusiveness, diversity, and or tolerance when it is in fact none of theses..

Try to picture some government expert trying to insert this kind of very poor nonsense into my work environment to cause divisiveness..where we are handling Uranium 235 to be installed in reactors under very strict procedures.

One has to become seriously educated to become that giftedly stupid.......but leftist government is....

Getting us to define ourselves by our sex, sexuality, race...instead of our strict procedures and knowledge of working with said procedures....in handling safely such nuclear materials.

Only Ishmaelite education can stupid people down this naturally far.....devolution......to promote such an shell game....three card monte shuffling...in lieu of real genuine thinking and action.

In short..whoredom.....political whoredom....

Astonishing to me...they really are that stupid and removed from reality...

And yes..I do think that re education schools are coming to Amerika..

They are already here....

Be warned the Ishmaelites.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh...again Olde Geezer...I forgot to tell you as I have so seldom used it in lieu of my olde Rossi Pump .22 rifle.

I also own a Henry Lever Rifle in .22 and it shoots shorts, longs, and long rifles...

A very nice piece to compliment the other Henry's I also own in .357 Mag as well as in .41 Mag.

I do like a good .22....mostly pumps or lever guns....but bolt actions are good to me too. A lot to be said for keeping it simple..in an olde .22.

Hard to beat a good .22 rifle or good .22 handgun...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the great things about living in the country is no problem with stray cats. Coyotes treat them as snacks and they will watch a tree for days if it has a cat in it. I have a cat. He is a good neighbor and stays at home. If you will fix the cats they are a lot better to have around. It is sort of sad when a city person with cats moves to the country. City cats don't last long out here in the woods. There are just too many things that eat cats out here and city cats just don't know how to avoid being a meal.

11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    we used to have a lot of cats around here, not strays, but they seem to have disappeared for now.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    upload_2020-12-29_11-46-4.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we dont have the predators here that you have in the US.
    most cats are killed by accidents with cars. maybe a Fox will have the odd old and weak one.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I used to love to sit out at night where I used to live and listen to the coyotes singing. we had a few wolves but people had mostly wiped them out because they would prey on the cattle. the coyotes are smarter and other than an occasional chicken or other small domestic stock they have not incurred the same sort of wrath that the wolves did. It is a shame that they were wiped out because they were magnificent animals.

It is sort of strange but the American wolf wasn't as aggressive as the European wolf. There is not a single confirmed case of a wolf or wolf pack attacking a human. Maybe it was the result of the native Americans who lived in peace with them. I suspect that the wolf either lived in peace or was hunted down and killed until they learned as a species that people were not to be messed with. Unfortunately, the Europeans brought their fear of wolves to the Americas and the slaughter started almost immediately. Now, at least in Texas, the wolves are seen more often as pets than in the wild.

Where I was raised we played with a small pack of Red wolves all the time. A neighbor kept them and they were just big red playful dogs. Sadly the Government declared them endangered and so took them to be "released" back into the wild. They had never even seen the woods and only hunted dog food in their dishes. I imagine they ended up shot for getting in people's trash or hanging around someplace begging for scraps.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Got about an hour of extra sleep today and as a result fed the cats out back on the deck later than usual...and they were plenty hungry.

Problem was that the neighbor cats were also that much more hungry.

I sat with them until they had their fiill and then took the food and milk away..disposing of any leftovers...

Used some colorful language on the Leftist Liberal freeloading neighbor cats and hollered that the welfare office was down the street....

Disposed of what little extra was left over....and am cutting down portions accordingly to limit waste.

The neighbor cats were getting more desperate having not been fed from this location for a number of days....bolder...and I scooted them away...four of them.

Are they going into more bolder entitlement phase???

Is this what is coming when we go to the grocery stores...??? Soon enough....!!??

Gotta get my day started..lots to do....no one wants to do it for me free!!! Imagine that!!???

Ishmaelites run wild!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One of my grandmothers was saintly (yet, hard-nosed) the other a downright mean person. My heartless grandmother once asked me which antifreeze was poisonous, so I told her which antifreeze killed and their competition brand that did not kill. Seems grandma had a cat problem. A couple of weeks go by, then she chews me out when the antifreeze didn't kill the cats. For all I know, she could have bought the wrong brand, or she killed the wrong cats.

A very good friend of mine had a grandmother who demanded that he kill the cats that kept infesting her barn. (What's wrong with having cats in your barn?! They keep the rodent population down.) He'd use a .22. This was when he was a little boy. Decades later, he's sitting on his porch drinking a beer with a neighbor. Near the base of the porch is a momma cat and her litter. He starts aiming his .22 rifle at the kittens. The neighbor guy laughs. My friend decapitates one of the kittens. Friend said the fellow got a strange look on his face and never came back to visit. I sold a minute of angle .308 to this friend. Man, I wished I'd kept that rifle, but this friend was just a great guy so I'm in my heart of hearts glad I did. There's a funny story about how he used this rifle, but I've started wandering & writing too much.

I think that it is cruel to poison animals. It is the absolute last resort. One should always achieve the quick kill.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    W.Chris, if you whacked the cats, would the neighbor know? You could ask the neighbor if he too had heard coyotes howling in the night.

Does anybody know if a rat trap will kill a cat? Me, I think it would only injure, not kill, a cat. I've never seen a cat that messed with a rat trap, not ever and I'm on in years.

If you need to be quiet about it all, you could catch a cat in a Tender Trap, then take to the back-forty and do the thing with a subsonic .22 lr. I once shot a possum in my basement. Thing wouldn't die, so I made a royal mess down there; had to bleach a bunch. Oh, by the way, CB caps do not kill a possum out'n'out without a head shot. And possums have a teeny tiny head, difficult to hit when they are scurrying about.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL....Olde Geezer.....

You have me laughing to myself...

I do indeed have a number of cats buried out back....having succumbed to the .22 LR and the plastic drink bottle..duct tape..

Mostly over the years it is Raccoons and Possums....sometimes in my home made trap and the .22 Short up close.

I have also trapped a number of neighborhood cats....and transplanted them...even across the river out in the country.

Cats do not seem to have the navigation qualities/capacities as do most dogs and mayhap that is a good thing.

Raccoons ....I've put down over 30 in a couple of years...and stopped but thinking it may be time to resume this trend..
    After the .22 short.... releasing their leg from the racoon leg trap..I use the Inverted Bag technique learned from work..and bundle them up...and then take them to one of the local apartment dumpsters...often on my scooter....so as not to attract too much attention.

For now I am considering Trapping/transplanting the cats as I am often going upstate...to visit a prepper group and taking along some extra cargo...

Yes...indeed...a certain discretion is in order here...should either path be chosen....and that is why you have me laughing!!!!

Thanks,
    Watcherchrisa

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Bats, raccoons, and skunks are the reservoirs for rabies. These critters do NOT die quickly after becoming infected with the rabies virus as do canines. Raccoons and skunks are nocturnal, so if you see these in daytime, that's definitely not a good sign. And too, these critters must NOT be allowed to become accustomed to having human trash-cans and trash-dumps as their food sources -- they belong back in the wilderness where they belong. Do please keep up the good work of holding down the disease-vector population. Civilized folk thank you for your service.

Old Geezer, Jan 1, 2021
      watcherchris likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Oh...and Olde Geezer.....a fine point here in asking for advice...

Just to stay ahead of the problem curve...crossing fingers and knock on wood as the olde ones sometimes say...

To date I've not caught a Skunk in my foot trap but believe they too, in like manner to a raccoon, would thoroughly enjoy a marshmallow in these foot traps.

With the racoons I tend to get close with the .22 short....head shot or behind the ear and they rapidly go down...

Any advice on handling a skunk would be appreciated. I don't think close up with a .22 short will be on the menu should I catch a Skunk... .22 long or LR and distance at least...but any further advice would be appreciated.

Most times when I see a skunk I tend to give them a wide berth and avoid them. This may not be so if caught in my leg type trap..

Nonetheless...any words of wisdom..??? Preparing ahead of time seems prudent in the advent of a Skunk...

Thanks,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Any advice on handling a skunk would be appreciated. I don't think close up with a .22 short will be on the menu should I catch a Skunk... .22 long or LR and distance at least...but any further advice would be appreciated."

I do not possess enough information on this topic, so I'll not even attempt to give advice.

Me, I'd not want to have anything to do with skunks given their malodorous tendencies plus their rabies-vector proclivities. I'd shoot at distance were I to see them during the day or find them in a trap. Yuck!

Skunks are right up there in the "I don't want to deal with this category". Skunks and rabid bats. My dogs got a'hold of a rabid bat one time. Had to isolate/chain my dogs for weeks for health dept. When picking-up dying / chewed-up bat, I used a three-pronged grabber tool of two-foot length. Put it in box for health dept. H.Dept said bat wasn't just rabid, it was "hot". Yuck!

Post SHTF, I will NOT be part of getting rid of human bodies! Yuck! Who knows from what disease they will have died. Not even operating a front-loader -- "homey don't play dat game!"

22. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have plenty of bats that like my house . Once I a had a women come visiting sitting on my back deck enjoying the mountain view when I told her she was sitting under a colony of bats . She freaked out . One good thing though " we seldom get bit by mosquitoes " . The bats eat them .

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I like Bats, I like all animals (more than people).

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Most bats do not bother people around here.

Mind you ..I do not like them in my house or garage but seldom see them there.

They do indeed eat a lot of bugs..

By lonewolf...

Yeah....I'm mostly in the same boat. Tend towards appreciating four legged wildlife better than the two legged variety.

I remember an incident years ago when some educated dingbat in India came up with a problem of too many Cobra snakes in India. They needed to eradicate the Cobra snakes in India....

Then when they took on a crusade of going after the next government sponsored bad guy ...the Cobra Snake...they became astounded when they became overrun by rats.

You gotta be educated to become so naturally and giftedy stupid....

Is our government that naturally and giftedly stupid......??? How about yours???

Agree on the skunks....Olde Geezer..and not looking foreward to it..but am aware of it being a possibility. Thinking best to shoot them at a distance and just wait a day or so...and put them and the trap into the bag....carefully....very carefully...and then if possible ..double bag them...
    Have plenty of blue nitrile gloves here too and am familiar with wearing double gloves if necessary from performing radiation work....removing gloves carefully too.

Also thinking about the inverted bag technique of drawing an item into a bag by using the end of the bag to draw it into the bag....thus you never have to touch the item....then carefully sealing the bag...or even carefully compacting/sealing the bag and putting it into another carefully staged bag..double bagging it...wearing gloves if need be....even double gloves.

Yup ...they are indeed in a category of their own. Not sure they even have many natural enemies in the wild...

I expect most wildlife learn very very quickly to leave them alone...

Thanks,
    Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The leftist/liberal/Democrat wealth redistributing neighbor cats are getting desperate now....

I've not been putting food out there for them in about three days now....and when my cats get done eating I remove all the food..

They are fighting amongst themselves for a chance to get to the food while my two cats are eating....but I have been chasing them off if they try to get to the food.

Interesting to find them fighting amongst themselves.....for someone eles's food...earned by someone else's risk taking..,.

Is two legged wildlife any different...???

These cats remind me of that photo of the guy floating a basket of Heinekens down the street after Hurricane Katrina.....

As far as I am concerned that fellow became famous for that photo..

looter_man1.jpg (389×262) (sondrakistan.com)

Ishmaelites run wild...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Now that Amerika is going socialist, let us revisit Obama's ban on citizens storing food "beyond their needs":

https://thenewamerican.com/obama-executive-orders-nationalizing-energy-food-water-everything-else/

From 2013:

"Executive Order 13603’s “Emergency and Non-Emergency Powers”

"One of the most frightening Obama edicts to come down the pike is Executive Order 13603 on 'National Defense Resources Preparedness,' issued a little over a year ago, on March 16, 2012. This executive order is frightening because of its sweeping scope, explicitly declaring that the president and his designated Cabinet and agency heads have authority to commandeer and control:

all water,

all human and animal food,

all transportation,

all energy,

all construction materials,

all “health resources,”

all farm equipment,

all fertilizers,

all fuels,

… and much more."

"What should be particularly alarming to Americans is that Executive Order 13603 does not merely claim these powers during war time or during a “national emergency,” but explicitly and repeatedly states that these apply “in peacetime and in times of national emergency.” It further states that this “authority shall be used to promote the national defense, under both emergency and non-emergency conditions.”

https://modernsurvivalblog.com/preps/anti-hoarding-laws-will-enable-gov-to-take-your-food-storage/

"1950 War and National Defense Defense Production Act"
    "Go directly to section 2072.

"2010 US Code
    Title 50 – WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
    TITLE 50 – APPENDIX-WAR AND NATIONAL DEFENSE
    DEFENSE PRODUCTION ACT OF 1950
    Sec. 2072 – Hoarding of designated scarce materials

"In order to prevent hoarding, no person shall accumulate:

(1) in excess of the reasonable demands of business, personal, or home consumption, or

(2) for the purpose of resale at prices in excess of prevailing market prices, materials which have been designated by the President as scarce materials or materials the supply of which would be threatened by such accumulation. "

"The President shall order published in the Federal Register, and in such other manner as he may deem appropriate, every designation of materials the accumulation of which is unlawful and any withdrawal of such designation.

"In making such designations the President may prescribe such conditions with respect to the accumulation of materials in excess of the reasonable demands of business, personal, or home consumption as he deems necessary to carry out the objectives of this Act [sections 2061 to 2170, 2171, and 2172 of this Appendix]. This section shall not be construed to limit the authority contained in sections 101 and 704 of this Act [sections 2071 and 2154 of this Appendix]."

Know that preppers will be considered "unreasonable" nut-cases. If caught being a prepper, that which you have worked to store will be torn from you by the usurpers and redistributed to their sheeple supporters. This is why we must arm. When they come for your neighbors, league with others to protect them from the communists. Eventually, they will come for you.

This is another reason that I hope that the inevitable SHTF events will come in a flash with immediate and government-disabling ferocity.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  27. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

The 1950 Act is now augmented by the COGCONs. They're domestic equivalents in some ways to the DEFCONS.

The actual problem is not the regulatory scheme but how it's staffed. The labor force is best if they stay home.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This is the kind of thing one does when one prepares for a war....

And my view is that this war is against the people of this nation....,

I have been thinking this for a long long time now......,after watching prices for certain goods on the increase...

It started with the rise in the price of automobile batteries and tires...strategic materials.

Now...foods too.

Seems to me that at one time...years ago you could buy a battery without any acid it it....the acid was kept separate..and the battery dry. That is a good way to keep a battery on tap for years and years.....buying it at a good price while they are available.

Just do not fill it until you need it.

I have not seen a car battery sold like that in years and years now.

One of the worst economic managers in history is the United States Government. An institution which cannot even manage their own budget....

And they are going to tell us how much we can buy or keep from our own labors.

One has to be educated in stupidity to think that government is the bests manager of anything...period...

Only professional stupidity can get people to believe government can better manage what we buy or how much.
    This is not liberty...

When government becomes this stupid......they will manage things for government or whomever or whatever is the real government of this nation...not the people.

And their purpose of government and their pimps in education and the media is to herd us into believing that they have our bests interests in mind....

Again....Ishmaelites run wild..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Fed my cats again this morning and when they were done removed what food was left over and the milk as well.

The neighbor cats did not get any....

Got to remembering again...years ago..I liked to feed the birds and put out bird feeders...several of them.

Low and behold..I found that the squirrels liked the bird food very much and in particular the sunflower seeds.

They would dig through the smaller seeds to get to the sunflower seeds...making a mess and spilling a lot of the feed across the ground.

I did also attract a lot of various birds ...and eventually found that I was attracting a lot of the neighbor cats....

My yard became a type of hunting ground...

At that time years ago..I did not see that one coming..and in addition to that ....I was going through a whole lot of birdseed and corn keeping the feeders full....before I really caught on..

I seldom feed the birds now days...mostly olde bread..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Low and behold..I found that the squirrels liked the bird food very much and in particular the sunflower seeds." -- WatcherChris

Turning sunflower seeds into squirrel gravy ... sounds like a book title in the making.

I bait squirrels with other addictive substances.

upload_2021-1-10_23-37-58.png

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Never forget the ultimate goal of the Left.

"Seattle BLM protesters demand white people ‘give up’ their homes"

https://nypost.com/2020/08/14/seattle-blm-protesters-demand-white-people-give-up-their-homes/

"Footage of the Wednesday demonstration posted to Twitter shows a crowd of dozens chanting “Black lives matter” before an unidentified man projects his ire toward nearby white residents — saying they are living in a historically black section of the city as another woman in the crowd yells that they should “give up” their homes, the clip shows.

“'Do you know that before your white ass came here, this was all black people?' the man says. 'Do you know people like you came in here and basically bought all the land from the black people for less than what it was worth, kicked them out so you could live here? Do you know that?'

"The man continues: “'Cause if you don’t, now you f–king do — now do something about it!'

"Another woman in the crowd then urges the residents to 'open their wallet' as the man continues to yell at the unidentified residents off-camera.

“'So how do you plan to fix it?' the man continues. 'As a gentrifier, because you are part of that problem.'

A woman with a megaphone then urges the residents to “give up” their house, the footage shows.

“'Give black people back their homes!' she yells. 'You’re sitting there comfortably — comfortable as f—k as if they didn’t help gentrify this neighborhood! I used to live in this neighborhood, and my family was pushed out, and you’re sitting up there having a good time with your other white friends!'

[​IMG]

"A second clip purportedly shows BLM demonstrators and Antifa members calling for white people to 'get the f–k out' as others in the crowd call for reparations.

“'Give us our s–t back!' one man yells.

"Yet another clip apparently shot in the aftermath of the protest also shows demonstrators threatening a business owner who allegedly called cops to report that a window had been shattered at his business.

“'You’re being racist, you’re being racist,' a protester tells the unidentified white business owner. 'Check your privilege, check your privilege.'

"The protester then tells the man to 'go back to his gentrification business' while yelling profanities at him, the clip shows."

========================

Old Gzr:

Your enemies -- one's who you didn't choose to be your enemies -- do NOT accept their failures to maintain the very basics of culture and civilized behavior itself. YOU are the problem irrespective of logic. They are unable to control their glandular-based behavior set, yet it is YOU who is the problem. Logic does NOT apply here; only emotions matter.

They fail = others are the problem.

YOU are the problem.

Such is the core illogic of the New Amerika / the mantra of the Democratic Socialists. Know that whoever is in control of the White House -- it sure isn't brain-dead biden -- supports Democratic Socialism. Know that they hate you if your skin lacks melanin and your brain has a full complement of neurons. Such is the current New World Order. This is the official anti-religion religion. Be deeply aware of this situation if you are a person of Faith. If you believe in morality, then you are an oppressor in the minds of the "progressive folk".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    over here the non white population live in the inner cities and the whites move out to the suburbs or out into the countryside, London has at least 2 boroughs where its the whites who are the minority, some schools in the capital have 30 or 40 different languages spoken and English is a second , or third or fourth, language.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    How horrible.

One day, these interlopers will have to be dealt-with ... if a SHTF scenario doesn't wipe them out a-priori.

There is no shortage of evils within advanced civilizations. But to see the collapse of centuries of advancement flushed down the toilet is a bit much.

TMT Tactical likes this.