North Korea Just Showed It Has A Missile That Could Hit The Us Or Australia

Discussion in 'Nuclear War' started by Keith H., Jul 4, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    And they will sell their toys to Iran. Iran is Shiite Islam. The Saudis are Sunni Islam. And Israel has all manner of rockets carrying the alchemy of the Apocalypse. Sounds like the all the guests have arrived for Armageddon. Get out your sticks and marshmallows!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    They may have quite testing their nuclear bombs , but still have their missiles and don't want anybody to take a peek at their nuclear stockpile . As they become more desperate with their starving population and the hatred for the sanctions the U.S. put on them their reaction could be to strike their tormentor . I was told the type of nukes they have is the type needed for an E.M.P. Japan attacked Pearl Harbor when they found themselves in dire straights hoping the U.S. would not be able to retaliate as they started looting other countries to obtain oil . The U.S. had put sanctions on them importing oil . Desperate people will do desperate things .

Keith H. and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    IMO, one more guest needs to leave the scene before events kick off. Remember, when Israel gets attacked by the coalition in EZ38, no nation intervenes. Today, one nation would still intervene. that nation has to fall before things really kickoff imo. I used to think that nation would fall due to the rapture, but I forgot about the great apostasy which is happening before our very eyes. It is quite possible that nation will die even before the rapture; that or splinter into smaller balkanized style ministates. The closest reference to the US is when the merchants of Tarshish ask the attackers why they are attacking. Are they coming to take plunder? We are close and getting closer every single day. We are already under judgement as shown in Romans 1:25-27.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    For almost 2000 years every time some evil cretin pops up it is "the end of the world" and yet here we are still kicking. Mortal man can not know his future. As far as the rapture, we all will each face our judgment day alone. Each in their own time.

6. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    They have apparently had this capability for a while now, as they have already threatened to nuke Darwin in the NT!
    Keith.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  7. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Get used to it......

For years and years we here in America lived under the targeting of the Soviet Nuclear Capability.

For many many many years I have worked in this shipyard ...even on Submarines....even Ballistic Missile Boats....Boomers.

I have a pretty good idea what is our seaborne capability....in warhead delivery/targeting capability...ICBMs as well as Tomahawks.

And remember we also have land based.

I worry more about our political/social leadership in this field.

Not with Trump but it concerned me greatly under the Obama Administration. And so too had Hillary won.

But remember ....the left is not finished with us yet.....and if they get into power...particularly this radical /progressive bunch seeking power......we are going to quickly find out what the word....disarmament means....personally as well as nationwide ..with our military.

Do you people not realize that anything of political/social/economic importance in North Korea...is already targeted....so too in Communist China and Russia?? Do you people not realize that we have plans in the files to attack Canada and Mexico if needed. Someone has worked this outn long long ago..and these plans are only updated as needed.

My point I all this is that I am not concerned with North Korea....because of what I have learned in working on these ships and submarines.

Remember too...there are people here in America who have politically and for reasons of power and control...specialized in fear mongering among we the people...

We must always be afraid...and here we see someone stroking fear ......with North Korea as they used/misused Russia to keep us afraid for so long.

We are afraid of nations who cannot turn out a marketable cell phone??? A marketable car??? A marketable refrigerator???

Even Russia cannot do this to this very day.

Think people...do not emote.

Many of your enemies are right here in America ....working night and day on your fears and insecurities.

This is Ishmael and what Ishmaelites do....try to keep you afraid.....to herd you in a certain direction by your fears.

MY non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  8. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I do not worry about I don't control (Russia, China or the fat boy), only about what I can control or oppose (the political left).

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Could we put in a request that N.Korea wipe out SanFransisco, Oakland, or anything/everything in the Bay Area? N.Korea would help out the real America if it could take out Malibu, CA -- any or all of the film industry going away would help. Seattle and Portland are other West Coast cities that are spiritual cancers.

10. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:

You six people -- Old Geezer, polteregist, watcherchris, morgan101, son of liberty, and TMTactical -- want to kill forty million American citizens (including my daughter, son-in-law, and only grandchild in Seattle) ...

...because you disagree with their political choices?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Old Geezer: As nice as that sounds IMHO you give their guidance systems much more credit than they are due. North Korea is a concern there is no doubt. No one ever knows what a crazed megalomaniac will do. Again, JMHO but China is the hand that holds that leash on that yappy little nothing. If Little Rocket Man tried anything the retribution would be swift and horrific. North Korea would be turned into glass. If China were to intervene one of the first targets would be the 3 Gorges Dam on the Yangtze River. Half the population of China would be bobbing in the East China Sea. The consequences, especially with this President, would be far to severe. It is a lot of sabre rattling that (hopefully) will never amount to anything.

12. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I won't speak for anyone else, but I for one don't want to kill anyone. I also don't want to be dragged over the cliff because of the direction they choose to go. I really do believe that all of the Nuclear Weapons talk is saber rattling, and I pray to God that nothing will ever happen. Cooler heads will prevail, and everything will be solved diplomatically.

Again, I won't speak for Old Geezer, but I took that post as something said in jest; not to be taken seriously.

13. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Duncan, get a grip. Did you run short on your meds? Nobody, especially me is really advocating the Fat Boy bomb the USA. I have children and grandkids in several of those location. Breath, take a deep breath, now exhale. Don't you feel better now?

Blitz and Morgan101 like this.
  14. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    I appreciate your response.

15. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    No, but because they want to enforce their political choices upon me and mine. Because they murder children in wholesale lots. Because they are too stupid to tell the difference between emotion and fact.
    Because they want to take my freedoms and rob productive Americans to transfer wealth to illegal immigrants. TBH, I do not consider democrats to be my countrymen any longer. IMO, the best thing that could happen now is an amicable divorce that the looter class(including most democrats if not all of them) will never allow. If an amicable divorce is not permitted, there will be blood in the streets. Live free or die and the democraps will not allow people like me to live free. Therefore, it may soon be time to water the tree of liberty. To be clear, we are on the path to the nastiest civil war this nation has ever seen. There will be no winners only the losers and the dead.

16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Duncan, it isn't personal. I think a lot of us look at the insanity called the People's Republic of California and at times think that America would be better off if the coastal regions of California slid off under the sea. I often think that Washington would be a good target on the night of the State of the Union address.

It isn't a true wish and especially not intended to mean you would really want those people hurt. You are just frustrated with their actions and some of us like to vent. You have to have somebody that you wouldn't mind if a meteorite landed on their head... That is just human nature.

17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    You just put into words that which is often on my mind. Thank you so much for your post.

What is coming to the surface is the in-your-face reality of America being divided into two distinctly separate crews. If a married couple can't live with each other, they get a divorce.

Is divorce bad? Yes. Is violence worse? Yes

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What I literally would like to see happen is America's "Left Coast" or a subsection thereof becoming its own nation. Quite frankly, such a place has more than sufficient income to justify nationhood. I do not believe the leftists living there are wise enough to stay afloat. If they can prove me wrong, so be it.

What I literally would like to see happen is America's New England becoming its own nation. For all intents and purposes they are becoming a separate nation anyway. So farewell, goodbye, arrivederci, stay out of my business, I'll stay out of yours.

If The Leftist People's Replic of Calioregoington and New New England wish to form diplomatic relations, wow good for them. My only fear is that they will allow Communist China to have military bases on the North American continent. Canada so far has not allowed this.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Some areas of the United States , a lot of their population want to take my guns and freedom away .Like a lot of other freedom loving people I without hesitation would fight to keep both .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I cant say i'm surprised, NK is a very private country and you never know what they are doing/thinking, I think the first place they would hit is South Korea, then maybe the USA, but shortly after NK would cease to exist, but that would probably be it for the rest of us too.
    nothing I personally can do about that, I just have to go with the flow.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

Well said Son Of Liberty ....well said!!! What you are describing is what Ishmaelites do....a form of Bondage....Herding.

Watcherchris

not an Ishmaelite

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    According to one source if N. Korea launched a nuclear tipped missile at the U.K. the estimated time the U.K. citizens would have a warning of the approaching missile would be about twenty minutes . Certainly not enough time to bug out . Other countries might have a few more minutes but again not enough time to bug out . Russia has much faster missiles , again not enough time to bug out .
    As for as missile defense systems , countries are stock piling decoy missiles to launch with the nuclear tipped missile to distract interceptor missiles and more insure the nuclear tipped missile arrives to its destination . Just thoughts for the survivalist / prepper to ponder . Think it will never happen because of the mutual destruction theory . Look at what Iran just did .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Poltiregist,

Yes, I ponder ... actually worry.

I'm less worried about nuclear detonations but what happens in any lead time - whether 20 minutes or an hour or 15 minutes. ANY lead time told the public means cars/pickups will be recklessly driven. There will be crashes blocking these small roads. There probably will be forest fires.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    You mean launching a millions of dollars worth of missiles to do thousands of dollars worth of damage?

The only real destruction they caused was accidental.

Kim really hasn't proven he can launch a nuke that can reach another more than a few nearby countries.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm not impressed with North Korea's nuclear capability. Nor Russia's similar capability.

What would verily impress me is a well made Russian or North Korean cell phone.....Laptop, sedan, pickup truck , MP3 player etc etc etc.....any of you catching on yet????

These people and particularly our own leadership as well as the media pimping out American fears are really disgusting...once you know how they are disgusting..as well as why.

I figured this out years ago when working to build the 688 class nuclear attack submarines. Also overhaul the 16 tube ballistic missile Boomer submarines...how absolutely zero the Soviets really were. I also knew how bad soviet submarines as well as surface ships were and continue to so be today.

Every now and then we used to have Senator John Warner standing at the gates of the shipyard pumping hands when running for re election. I knew even back then he was lying about the true status of Russia. Others as well....lying to us.

And it continues today....with north Korea.

Want to see a very smart leader here in America???!! Find one who would have the gonads to dare North Korea, on a public forum, to produce and market a good cell phone, car, pickup truck, air conditioner, toaster oven, ….and the list goes on and on and on.

The deep state would shut such an leader down very quickly...in the competition for fear techniques over the American Dummy. Long live NASCAR, the NFL....Hollywood!!!!

Ishmaelites run wild

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Snyper,

Review the financial accounting.

Iran and North Korea can - and do - create more than thousands of dollars (or other FOREX) worth of damage to targeted countries.

A basic insurance policy exemption:

"war or acts of war, both declared and undeclared".

The targets have no insurance in force and the banks/financiers call in the loans financing the river's dam, the airport, the hotel, The targeted countries develop their own risk management to maintain their dams, airports, hotels, etc. There is a cost to this and it's not a small cost.

The Islamic Republic of Iran and Kim's North Korea are really just proxies for Great Powers.

One major Trump screw-up and Boeing China Inc enters the history books next to Penn Central RailRoad and Flying Tiger Lines.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Watcherchris

I can't believe I forgot to mention the Kardashians, I'm slipping Up!!!

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    So the jest of it is, is that the DPRK has the uncanny ability to act in a political way to turn its self into charcoal in about 45 minutes due to a piece of the sun being diploid from mainland U.S.

Awesome!

Stupid little fat man needs to get his shit together, accept the extended olive branch and feed his damn people. He is ruling over a failed state. When will that sink in?

I guess he's very ronery.

Different dictator, but funny. NSFW

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Is it just me, or does Hillary have the same wardrobe as the little fat man? LOL

Skywalker and TMT Tactical like this.
  30. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    No it is not you!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Totally deranged and power hungry dictators and we see this in our U.S. liberal left wing globlest politicians don't care about those smelly little people only themselves and perhaps their immediate family . Focusing on our party of hate and judging from their past behavior it wouldn't take much thought to believe if one of those crasies was sitting over the U.S. as President for the right deal with an foreign country they would have our military and its defenses stand down while the foreign country took over regardless whether this goal was achieved by nuclear means or not . We have seen them sell our Uranium ' give cash to our enemies and try to dissolve our boarders . To achieve their one world dictator dream I could see them doing such a treasonous act .

Skywalker and TMT Tactical like this.
  32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Duncan,

This kind of drama is not worthy of your obvious education levels or of your posting skills.

Some of us here have lived under the treat of Soviet style nuclear annihilation and myself have lived through the Cuban Missile crisis.

We have a right as Americans to disagree with political choices and not be herded in this. Thje coming Virginia gun control measures will be textbook of this political/social herding using/misusing fear/safety techniques. Standard leftist deep state techniques.

There has been one attempt after another to properly politically and socially herd Americans onto one bandwagon after another after another through the years...and usually involving one enemy after another and particularly through the press.

Always a bad guy ...the next bad guy. Manufacturing a bad guy for political/social leverage...support.

When you are of sufficient vintage you have seen this movie too many times and find this pattern to be predictable.

There have been a number of speakers in America as well as authors who have written on what we today call the deep state and how as well as why they rig so much against the American people and thus control/herd them..and particularly by fear techniques.

Smedley Butler...War is a Racket

None Dare Call It Treason

None Dare Call It A Conspiracy

Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler

Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution

Wall Street and FDR

National Suicide...Military Aid to the Soviet Union

The War on Gold

There are other authors and speakers mostly unknown by the average television and movie educated American and by design.

Want to know how to really and permanently change North Korea for the better...and permanently......so???

Send them a Wal Mart...….

Send them two or three Wal Marts!!!

It will be a lot less expensive than submarines, soldiers, aircraft carriers, missiles etc etc et al.

But no one is talking about this on the phony left or the phony Republican Right...Why not???

Because they need us to be properly and timely affrighted to support the deep state....socially as well as politically....while working to remove our rights and liberties.

If Americans really understood how socially and economically superior they are to most of the world...they would not be properly affrighted when required by a phony media shilling for a deep state apparatus.

Many of the authors and speakers who have worked diligently over the years to expose this rigged show have been fired , ostracized and or put in jail for their efforts. Some like Anthony Sutton have died sudden and mysterious deaths for getting too close to the truth.

One social/economic aspect which the deep state phonies try to hide from us while working so hard to keep us affrighted is that these nations like the Soviet Union and North Korea produce little worth exporting for profit.

One has to be educated in our rigged phony system not to catch it at work on us.

Go to any business establishment and try to find goods made in the Soviet Union and or North Korea??? Go ahead...try it...try to find any?? Go to a car dealership???? Go ahead!!!
    How about a toy store!!??

Super powers can do this.

Does Russia today have a Formula One racing team????? Think about it if you know how expensive formula one technology really is compared to NASCAR...and NASCAR technology is not inexpensive as well.

There are not enough surpluses in these nations to support this kind of expenses...or endeavours...sponsors. Think about what that means.

And you guys are afraid of this....???

I'm here to tell you folks... the liars and deep state phonies are here in America in our own government working night and day to socially and politically herd us as needed for them....not for our own reasons...but deep state reasons....and our phony media is in on the con job.

Send them a Wall Mart!!!!

Far more dangeropus than war!!!!

My non Iahmaelite .02,
    Warcherchris

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    Only by spending millions of their own money.
    They are net losers in the end.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Snyper,

Like I said, ..

Iran is a proxy state. From Jimmy Carter onward, the US sent $7 trillion to the Middle East oil "nations". This money came mostly from US car drivers. Iran was a recipient of part of this $7 trillion. Iran had/has commercial interests throughout the revenue-producing places eg London, Arlington, Virginia ... until President Trump made some major changes.

North Korea is also a proxy / piece of dirt in an important location. China has no port on the Sea of Japan except for long-term leasehold on the North Korean port of Rajin (near Vladivostok,). North Korean is pending absorb ion by the Dragon. PRC is not taking a loss.

I even remember when Shell Oil leased warehouse space in NK in case of opportunity for drilling operations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Los Angeles and San Fransisco would be excellent test recipients. Plus, the level of demon possession in America would drop a bit.

36. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What about the Obummer's pallets of cash shipments? In general, the Democrats seem to have endless love for the Islamic terrorists. Jimmy set them up in Iran to start out by refusing to support our ally the Shah of Iran. Husein supported them with huge cash gifts. The Male Clinton protected Binladen from any American retribution for killing hundreds of Americans and the Female Clinton played a part in putting Alquita in power in Libia by taking out Gaddafi for them. She then allowed the ambassador to be killed and refused to allow them to be protected. Yeppers, Great Americans...if you are Islamic terrorists they have been good to you...

North Korea wouldn't even exist if not for the support of Harry Truman and his refusal to allow the US to win that war. Historically, since WW2, democrats have done all they could to protect the enemies of America. They all talked a good show but then refused to fight a war to win or turned tucked tail and ran. They might send our conservative troops off to die but then refuse to allow them to fight in a way that offers hope of any real victory.

Unfortunately, the Bushes were only a little better with their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory by refusing to CRUSH the enemy in the end. If North Korea or Iran WERE to hit us with a nuke I want to think that we would slag them but the reality is that I doubt that we would do it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    I'm not seeing how that changes what I said in any way.

You're bringing up stuff from over 40 years ago.
    I was talking about last weeks events.

38. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Snyper,

Until Team Trump cancelled the Obama-Kerry JCPOA pallets of unfrozen cash for Iran, the US $7 trillion generarted much business and investments for Iran. Last week's loss of the Ukrainian civil airliner did NOT involve Iran spending millions against targets involving thousands. All of last weeks events under discussion are changing the world's geopolitical framework.

North Korean actions last week started years ago and still continue. NK is not spending millions on targets valued at thousands. In northeast Asia, these events are also changing the world's geopolitical framework.

That's what I was talking about in that Iran and NK did not spend millions to cause damage in the thousands. Both these places are proxies of a Great Power.

A related example; Last year China opened its new port at Gwadar, Pakistan, next to Iran for connecting into Iranian oil and gas supplies. This new Chinese Port Authority has many petty cash accounts and community outreach programs to keep Dragon's oil and gas supplies flowing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Snyper

330/345

Blog Posts:
    And again, that has nothing to do with anything I said.
    It's pointless to keep repeating it.

They are spending millions and haven't hit any targets at all.