North Korea Visits Ny, Ny, With Nasty Little Nuke, What If ...

Discussion in 'Urban Survival' started by Old Geezer, Jun 8, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    WOW, you know what...I do not like that little guy....rocket munchkin.

4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  5. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    yup !!! I am thinking sumthing big is coming soon sumwhere....

Sourdough and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    DITTO............

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    North Korea is "merely" a proxy for 2 Great Powers located nearby.

If there's a puncture in or around the area's balloon, like Napoleon said: "Beware the sleeping giant..."

For true survivalists, there are evacuation plans to Garrett Park, Maryland, (metro Washington, D.C.), Takoma Park, Maryland, (metro Washington, D.C.) and New Zealand. These locations are nuclear-free zones.

And, IMO, nuclear warfare is NOT the worst type of conflict. Don't prepare for the last war. There's been changes.

8. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    You need to rethink this Coffee. The stories about what was going on with our nuclear stockpile during the Obama Administration are mostly covered up.

It appears that some very very dedicated and responsible Military officers lost their jobs trying to enforce the integrity of their responsibilities to this country and the American people in handling our nuclear weapons stockpiles..against certain politicians...and their ambitions.

There was treason which took place here.

I had no confidence in the Obama administration with their hands on the nuclear codes.

I do not have such reservations with this current administration.

I would have had such doubts greatly ...had Hillary won.

I am also with one of the members here who posted...

Pragmatist posted..
    I think they are correct..and this is not being told to the General American Public.

In some arenas we are beyond nuclear weapons...and their delivery systems.

Anything worth anything among our enemies and also many of our allies...has been bracketed..targeted..with a big X on it in plans in case of a nuclear attack...or any attack.

Anything worth anything in North Korea has a big X on it already and has had an X on it for years and years now.
    We have people who watch this and make updates to these plans ....as the infra structure of a country changes.
    China and Russia are also bracketed....been bracketed for years and years now.

Just like we have people who watch and study how to take over another nations satellites....by overriding the access and command codes.

This world is not what it appears to be on television and or movies..on the radio. ..etc etc.

Many of us feel so safe behind our steering wheels , remote controllers, and cell phones...and not aware that we haven't a clue....as to what is out there.

I worry more about some nation releasing an engineered/designer disease....on this land ...more than a nuclear attack.

Illegals would be the perfect avenue for delivery as the disease germinated/strengthened in them for days as they traveled here.

And they are putting these Illegal children in our public schools ...among our children and grand children...are they not???

Not just here...but in Europe too.

Remember what happened in the Flu Epidemic during and after WW1...spread here by our returning troops.

Very few people today know of this history.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris.

9. coffee

coffee Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    Watcherchris, I believe this also. I am very concerned about all of these equally, believe it or not. This is part of the reason, I homeschool my grandson.

This is why, I spend a lot of my free time researching natural cures for medicines that I can make.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Some very good posts on a real threat . That saying "you can't handle the truth " is usually said in jest but it is actually true in many cases . Whenever a topic as serious as this is brought up I have noticed some will deny its possibility . I assume by denying the threat they feel more secure .

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    The muzzies like to target NYC, but wouldn't rocketman choose a different target? DC maybe?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    North Korea actually doesn't have to resort to a ground detonation . They could get for more bang for their buck by doing an E.M.P. over Kansas .

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  13. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    IMO, for what that's worth, the norks don't have that ability yet. What they could do is use 3 tramp freighters to launch nukes/emp's over DC, Dallas, and Sacramento. That would achieve the same effect.

coffee, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    that's exactly what I was also thinking . Slip as close to U.S. in a freighter as close as possible and launch a nuclear tipped missile as for inland as their technology will allow . I can't say whether the former United States E.M.P. commission was right or wrong when they said they considered it reasonable to think the North Koreans already had a E.M.P bomb installed in a satellite floating over our heads . I am not a nuclear expert and am just repeating what I have been told .

coffee, Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  15. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The fat boy does not want to die or be the leader of a dead county. No joy for him or his Generals. M.A.D. does work for now.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that he would hit the West Coast. Seatle, San Francisco, LA. He's crazy and I think he may have similar delusions to what the Japanese government had when they hit Pearl Harbor. They thought we were cowards because we have been isolationist for a long time and expected us to pull back when they hit us. He might hit Guam thinking that we wouldn't take that so personally and would back off our trade restrictions. There are also several really tempting targets in and around Japan that the Chinese might find pleasing if he hit. You can't truly predict what a crazy person might do.

coffee, Sonofliberty and poltiregist like this.
  17. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TEXDAMN You can't truly predict what a crazy person might do.

That is very true but then many think President Trump is crazy too. Fat boy may not want to test out just how crazy our president is either.

coffee, Sonofliberty and watcherchris like this.
  18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sad but true...there are times in life when it is best to get your enemies to believe that you are more crazy than they....particularly if provoked.....that you are not bluffing and will pull the trigger.

Watcherchris.

Not an Ishmaelite.

coffee, Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    And with that last post..I will be going out to my garage today to reload some more .308 Winchester,....40 S&W, and .357 Magnum.

Wow...that cup of morning coffee is good.!!!

Watcherchris

Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Do you have a link to that statement?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    D.C.? Why would they target our most useless Americans? And yes I am including Congress in that lot.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Excellent point Olde Geezer....excellent point!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/10/09...gy-protect-homeland-electromagnetic-incidents

I don't know if the Snyper - Poltiregist discussion can find an answer in the above link, but the link does have an additional hyper link for further research.

Personally speaking, no electricity is not a high-pri concern of mine.

Recently I mentioned I have a portable, battery powered shower here in my shack in the woods - once a BOP but now in a still rural area that's overpopulated with no (actually: minimal) additional infrastructure development. The shower is not for grooming and social life aspects. Have a wound from Army service and received an accurate prognosis: minor until the aging process aggravates the wound. The prognosis was accurate.

TMT Tactical likes this.