Not Leadership And This Is One Stupid Stupid Woman Or She Is Demonic...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 14, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Not leadership and this is one stupid stupid woman or she is Demonic....

I was stunned to see someone put something so incredibly stupid and think this is intelligence and to be admired...as were it leadership..

Warren: 39-Year High Inflation Is Partly Due to Companies Using Talk about Inflation as Chance to Price Gouge (breitbart.com)

This is textbook government blame game for which the left is so often want to use ...particularly in concealing their failures.

Companies cannot increase the money supply which is the number one cause of inflation.....or the creation of new M Factor...an increase in the money supply.

Elizabeth Warren wholesale avoids this topic or arena and counts on most Americans being totally ignorant of what causes inflation...or what inflation actually is.

And she would not be wrong.

According to the Federal Reserve Publications...what we call Inflation is in reality depreciation...or loss in purchasing power of the monies...or put another way...the weakening of the Dollar's purchasing power....

Thus it takes more dollars to obtain what you purchased last week....

Modern Money Mechanics

Money in Colonial New England

And other Federal Reserve Publications.

Companies are aware of this trend....versus the general public trained and educated via television and movies.....that ESPN and Kardashian education of which I am often describing.

We are not to know this about inflation and few news media will clear this up for us...that it is actually a weakening of the purchasing power of the dollar by printing too many of them..

When you know this history and fact....you look at leaders like Elizabeth Warren.....and realize how incredibly stupid/ignorant or on the other hand Demonic in their attempts to deflect what is really happening while counting on most of us being ignorant....and they would not be wrong.

What companies are doing is ensuring their profits or they will take a loss if they do not....and their competitors will buy them out. These companies are not in it to take a loss.

Government on the other hand ...does not concern itself with taking a loss...as they have total access to money creation ..without work and without risk.

We and companies on the other hand create money or capital by work/labor and or risk taking...

When you realize this truism...you realize how diabolical/demonic government is in their blame game operations...to hide what is really happening out here.

Companies cannot create new M factor as can government...

Be Warned....you are watching Ishmaelites at work....Demonic Ishmaelites at work.....lying and deceiving.

This is not a representative government.....when you have parties heavily invested in the blame game....and not the Truth.

And knowing this truism is important to your survival......because you are looking at a demonic BS artist at work...

And remember...while this is happening ...the Republicans are silent....It is not just the Democrats..

Be Warned the Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned of these kinds of demonic Ishmaelites at work...and the MSM who pimp for them....from both political parties....

They need you to be ignorant of so much ....

And public school will also teach you little about this topic..

My Non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I Have been asking myself how much bearing inflation is having on the empty grocery store shelves??

When a business does not know what the value of the money will be a year or two down the road.....they cannot work out long term contracts and obligations to specific performance.........Contracts.

They will stop doing what they do or take a loss if they do not.

And these college educated people up there are talking about how many more Trillions ????? Think about that one ...in relation to empty store shelves.
    And I am not just talking groceries here..but across the whole economy.

How many years does the contract run for a nuclear submarine..or nuclear aircraft carrier?????

Is this leadership...on the side of both political parties????

Now think about this in terms of our survival..and empty store shelves????

My non Ishmaelie .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Remember when .22 long rifle became almost nonexistent on the store shelves. I do...

Then When Trump came into office ....the scarcity began to ease up....

Now the scarcity is come back across the board for all calibers of ammuniton....a repeat but more extensive this time.

Also now for reloading supplies as well.

Are we having a more intense re run???"?

Is this just accidental.... happenstance...or manmade...like inflation????

Controlling the Herd???? The same olde usual suspects at work?????

Is the ammo shortage a harbinger of things to come????

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There are a lot of women that I would have no problem with them in the White House BUT the democrats seem to pick women to run that have no real ability at almost any level. That is like the crazy lady we now have one step away from the White House. She was put in charge of handling the border problem. She landed in San Antonio, got off the plane for about 15 minutes and called that surveying the situation. San Antonio is 150 miles from the Mexican border people!!!

I honestly am losing faith in the idea of democratic rule. We as a people are rapidly getting too stupid to self rule. I don’t think that a lot of people should be allowed to vote. If you are a convicted felon, on welfare, chronically unemployed and on the dole, or mentally incompetent we don’t need your assistance running the country. I really would like it if you HAD to be a veteran to run for national level office. At the least we know that they are not idiots to the point of incompetence and can remember to get your license to vote. I am not a veteran but I still would go for that. At the very least you should HAVE to be normally intelligent and self supporting.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There are these things called "acts of desperation".

Police detectives could give you a litany of that which they have heard.

Gang bangers tearing-up like a 5-yr old, "My family needs me. I love my little boy so much!" or "I'm only doing it for the people of my community!"

Scummy, inferior people never take responsibility for the mayhem they cause.

Excuse me, but I've a bit of vomit in my mouth.

upload_2022-1-14_19-1-2.png

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:

Per Constitution, ours is a republic, not a democracy. Knuckle-draggers will always vote themselves the largesse of the exchequer.

"A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul."
    -- George Bernard Shaw

"Most humans are not human."
    -- Old Geezer

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    democracy
    [dəˈmäkrəsē]
    NOUN
    1. a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
    Sounds sort of familliar.

republic
    [rəˈpəblik]
    NOUN
    1. a state in which supreme power is held by the people and their elected representatives, and which has an elected or nominated president rather than a monarch.
    Also sounds familliar. I have argued this dozens of times over my many years. The thing is that they are or can be the same thing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hmmmmmm...........

Article IV Section 4 | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

I have been thinking that our "Democracy" is deliberately failing in particular on the domestic violence arena....while our ersatz government is concentrating on the manufacturing of "Bad Guys" to keep and maintain power of the phony political party system...a non representative government.

Seattle

Portland

et al.

This is not a representative government what is going on out here today.

It represents someone or something..but not the people of this country.

How do I know this....because of the constant "Blame Game " instead of real solutions to real problems?

To many of us ...they are representing the phony political party system ...not the people of this country.

My non Ishmaelite .02
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Demos...Man...People...village..

Now think about this....

One nation...under God....Indivisible....with liberty and justice for all...

This currently is one of the most clearly divisive governments to hold power ....of which I am aware....divisive...not uniting...

Divisive to keep and maintain power....one need not be a PHD to see it....it is clear by common sense.

This is not leadership...and they are boasting of Democracy????

And to the Republic for which it stands..

Ishmaelites run wild....preparing this country for Ishmael and planning to get rid of the line of Isaac.

By Enlightment...by Illumination.....By Wise Men....educated wise men.

For those who know the pattern...we are witnessing a very devout and zealous religion taking place right in front of us....by division...by chaos manufacturing..by Confusion....

And some of us know the name of the author of Confusion ...by name...and have known for many many years....and can watch it taking place right on front of us..

Inflation is another example of this rampant Confusion.....and waxing worse and worse...as is the division of which I speak.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    most humans are humans, with all their faults and weaknesses, thats the problem.
    I dont consider myself one of them.

TMT Tactical likes this.