Not Safe In Chop Zone, Seattle !

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 20, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Since the cops did not have the backbone to respond or investigate, we may never know what happen in the "Summer of Love" location. CHAZ / CHOP / CRAPOLA what ever name, the people of Seattle are becoming the laughing stock of the nation. Gutless wimps to the max. Seattle police now need to ask "Mother May I" to respond to a shooting /murder.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Note the stark dichotomy between the real America and the urban cancers:

I highly recommend the reading of the following article. It is clean, to the point, wise, ... it was to me while reading it the wafting in of a breeze of unadulterated truth. I was refreshed by its influence on my being.

To those who are not citizens of America, the country described in the following article is the REAL America.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/20/all-remains-sane-calm-here-rural-america/

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      Very good article,well worth the read. Helps explain why I am not in Seattle shooting all those idiots in CHAZ /CHOP land. No worth my anger or ammo. Let them self destruct. Now I am really disappoint in the cops and mayor, they have a sworn duty and a failed oath to uphold.

TMT Tactical, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good evening Old Geezer,

Just read the link.

So true, yet I'll add the outer rings of the big cities as closer in resemblance to rural America than the inner urban areas.

Read an interesting follow-on comment by "Old Blood and Guts". The Mpls duo had worked together at the same nightclub. They weren't bouncers.

Believe John McCain imprisoned by PAVN and not VC. VC was down south.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    May their gene pool shrink ever so painfully.

I see this as a great learning lesson, but it could come to your doorstep and that's when the military will have to squash this bug.

TMT Tactical likes this.