Not The Police

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by LastOutlaw, Sep 1, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    LOL, I can see why he did it. Anyone seeing that Crown Vic would automatically think "cop".

3. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think if I owned a crown vic it would just piss me off to no end as people kept slowing down in front of me everywhere I went.

4. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Had one, it does have it's good points, People also pull over to let you by.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  5. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    If I wasn't such a van guy, crown vics/grand marquis/town cars would be the only cars I would own.

TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.
  6. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Especially when you turn on those grill lights right?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You left out Bro Ham

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. CountryGuy

CountryGuy Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    Love this... LOL

9. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    No grill lights but did have the spot light. That helped with the impression. Got rid of it because it would pass everything but a gas station. Horrible mileage. Was fun for awhile.

LastOutlaw likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Crown vic with a ski rack on top.

Of course, you can also p#ss people off. Where I'm from, the local good'ol'boys hated bicyclists. They saw them as weak city-folk with attitude -- which was for the most part true. They were outsiders who had moved in. The locals soon began throwing anything and everything at the cyclists. Beer cans, sure; however, one cyclist got hit with a sandwich. One cyclist "accidentally" ran off the road and into a line of mailboxes. He suffered a lot of brain damage and ended up dying.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I love real cars. Have been driving SUVs for a couple of decades. Used to, it was 4-dr sedan Oldsmobiles ... just like my dad.

For here-to-there driving, smaller cars are OK.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    My grandfather always bought the biggest Dodge he could buy with the biggest motor he could get in it.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Had an uncle who told me that he'd drive the biggest truck he could afford. Told me that a dump truck would be just fine with him (he'd driven big trucks back into the coal mines after he got back from Europe WWII). My dad drove monster things that carried tanks during WWII. Another of these brothers was crippled so he hauled shine. These men simply "had to have" monster engines in whatever they drove. Hellish circumstances kind'a drove it into them.

One uncle said to me when I was grammar school age, "I'd drop a Cadillac engine into a Chevy." He'd weigh down his car with ballast when not hauling whiskey. His cars had heavy suspension systems.

14. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I owned a Crown Vic cop car. It was a fantastic car and came stock with heavy-duty suspension truck brakes and an interceptor engine that would scream. That 4.6 mod engine was beautiful with dual-overhead cams, dual distributors, and was fuel injected. To me, the most amazing thing was that if you kept your foot out of it you would get 25 miles to the gallon on the highway. A regular Crown Vic did good to get 16mpg.

TMT Tactical likes this.